Action 04

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

You belong to me, and only me. No one else.


------


Se Kyung woke up from her sleep, yawning and stretching her hands out. She got up, reacting fast because she realize she wasn't in her house.


Where am I? she thought.


Getting up, she was surprise to see how big the room was. She's never seen such big luxury room like this before. Now she's sleeping in one.


She finally remembers what had happen last night. It wasn't a dream she realize.


(Se Kyung POV)


I walk down the stairs slowly, feeling the handle bar as I went down. So this is how it feels like to live in luxury.


I peek into the
living room to find it empty.


Hm. Where did he go?


I peek in all the rooms downstairs and he was no where to be found.


I than heard a loud bang noise coming from the kitchen. I can hear someone crusing to himself.


Walking into the
kitchen, I found Jonghyun cooking.


"You're up." he say as he wipe his hand onto the apron.


"Are you hungry?"


I nod my head.


"Sit. I'm almost done with the food."


I sat down on the chair waiting for his food.


He finally finish, bringing all the food to the table. Looking at the food made my mouth water.


Who would think that such a wealthy guy like him could cook?


(End of POV)



They ate in silence.  


Jonghyun finish his food before Se Kyung. She was still chewing down hers. He gaze at her, smiling.


When she finished eating, he took her by the hand, dragging her every where.


"This is bathroom."

 

Se Kyung walk inside, opening her eyes widely. She was shock. Everything in this house is in luxury.

 

Jonghyun took her outside, to see the beautiful view.

 

She stood next to him, still in shock.

 

"Y-you own all of this?"

 

"Mhmm."

 

He's not just any ordinary wealthy guy, he's beyond wealthy.

 

He took her back inside.

 

He open the door to his clothes.

 

She follow him in, looking back and forth.

 

He has his own closet room?

 

He dig into a drawer, taking out a pair of  female dress.

 

"Wear this for now." he threw it at her.

 

She caught it with both hands, staring at the dress he handed to her.

 

"Hurry up."

 

She walks into the bathroom, putting the dress on. Surprisingly, it fits her perfectly.

 

How'd he know it was her size? she thought.

 

She look herself in the mirror, she looked different. She was more beautiful, compare to when she wore regular clothings. She's never worse pretty and expensive clothes like this before.

 

"Are you done yet?" Jonghyun ask from outside.

 

"Y-yes."

 

She opens the door, revealing her new transformation.

 

----------------

 

If you guys haven't notice, Se Kyung is a real person. In fact, she's one of Jonghyun's celebrity crush. He mention it before. Hehe. The dress she wore, that's her in the photo.

The housing photos, I know they don't match each other, but oh well!! They all look luxury enough. Right? =P

Thanks commenters! You guys are amazing! Hehe.