Action 48

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."

Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

- Fromm, Erich  

------------------------

(JONGHYUN POV)

Yuri roll her eyes at Se Kyung before leaving the room. Upon opening the door, she was surprise to see me.


"Op-ppa.." Yuri shakingly spoke my name.


I was mad, no, angry, furious at Yuri. I gaze up at her with my angry face.


"Ho-how much did you hear?" Yuri look at me.


"Long enough to hear the truth." I voice with anger.


"It's not what you think it is.."


"It's not?"


"You know clearly that I don't like her!"


"So that's why you tried to kill her?" I injected.


"Oppa.." her tears were coming down from her eyes.


Before I pitty her, now, I hate her. She can mess with me however much she wants but not my possessions. She has no right to touch what belongs to me.


Angry at her lies, I grab her by the throat, pushing her back into my office.


"O-oppaa.." she try to talk but was having a hard time.


I pin her against a nearby wall, looking at her eyes with anger.


"Didn't I warn you not to touch her?"


Tears continue to slip from her eyes.


"Didn't I?!" I shouted.


Se Kyung ran over to my side trying to pull me away.


"Jonghyun, don't do this huh?" she try to take my hand off of her but I wouldn't.


"Move away Se Kyung." I bitterly say.


"Let her go. You don't want to harm her." she reason.


My eyes never once left Yuri's gaze, seeing her tear up more. Ignoring my orders, Se Kyung was now in front of my gaze.


"What are you doing?!" I yelled at her.


"Let her go." she beg me with her soft eyes.


"Move Se Kyung." I harshly announce this time.


"Not until you let her go."


I hesistated at first, but slowly let my grip off from Yuri when I heard Se Kyung's soft pleaing voice. Se Kyung turn around to help Yuri while I stood there, staring at the wall in astonishment.


Unable to face her, I ran out of the room. I didn't want to harm Se Kyung because of my anger. Last time I hurted her, I was furious at myself. I can't let it happen again.


(END POV)



"Are you okay?" Se Kyung ask Yuri who was coughing.


Yuri wipe away her tears, gasping for air.


"Jonghyun.. He wasn't trying to hurt you."


Yuri's gaze fell on Se Kyung, studying her every words.


"Please, don't hurt him anymore." Se Kyung say with a sad voice.


"Why? Why are you helping me?"


"I know that Jonghyun dispite you but deep inside of him, he still cares for you. You may have broken his heart, but that doesn't mean he still cares for you." Se Kyung half smile.


"You could have let me die."


"No one deserves to die from another hand. If Jonghyun killed you, he will be angry at himself for the rest of his life. I can't let that happen. Never."


Yuri was amused at Se Kyung's every word.


"You love him that much?" Yuri ask Se Kyung.


"He means everything to me.. I thought I could leave him.. but I couldn't bring myself to leave him even if that means giving my own life for him. I want him to be happy."


Yuri couldn't face Se Kyung any longer. She storm out of the room, leaving a fragile Se Kyung on the couch. Se Kyung's tears suddenly appear.


Se Kyung cried for a while before gripping herself together. She wasn't crying because of what happened, but because she was happy to know how much Jonghyun meant to her. Being with him all this time, she finally admitted that Jonghyun's her air for her to breathe.


Se Kyung arrive at a dark house meaning Jonghyun hasn't come yet. Taking off her shoes, she went into the bathroom to take a long bath.


Coming out from the bathroom dress in her PJ, she walk out onto the patio where the pool was located. Resting on one of the pool beds, she slowly drifted into a sleep with her hair still wet.


She was exhausted from today. Maybe it was from her lack of sleep she had the previous night or maybe from what happened today. She finally saw Da Bin's cute smile, something that she was contemplated with.


Jonghyun return from his long drive to no where. He wanted to release his anger so he decided to drive away to somewhere far away. After hours of driving, he finally calm down, arriving home.


He wonder if Se Kyung made it home, if she was already asleep. He headed upstairs to check on Se Kyung. Opening the door to their bedroom, it was empty.


He search all the rooms but she was no where to be found. Jonghyun started freaking out, afraid Se Kyung ran away from him after seeing his furious side.


Walking towards the livingroom, he notice the door to the patio was open. Jonghyun slowly walk out into the patio, finding Se Kyung asleep on the pool bed.


He bent down, placing his warm hand on Se Kyung's cold cheek. Se Kyung slowly open her eyes. In front of her stood Jonghyun.


"Jonghyun.." she smile.


"Why are you out here?" Jonghyun caress her cold cheek with his hand.


"I wanted to see the night sky.. I guess I fell asleep.."


"Your hair.. They're still wet." Jonghyun touch her cold frozen hair.


Jonghyun carried her back inside of the house, laying her on the couch while he fetch the hair dryer. He ran back downstairs with the hair dryer.


"Where did you disappear to?" Se Kyung ask Jonghyun.


"Driving." Jonghyun responded back emotionless.


"Where did you drive to?" she was curious.


"No where." Jonghyun comb her hair with his fingers.


"Jonghyun, are you okay?" Se Kyung turn around, stopping Jonghyun from drying her hair.


Jonghyun didn't answer her, ignoring her eyes.


"Jonghyun." Se Kyung voice grew louder.


Se Kyung look at Jonghyun, wondering what was on his mind. Jonghyun tingle the wires together, not noticing what he was doing. Se Kyung took the hair dryer away from him.


"Let's go somewhere for a while." Jonghyun finally speak up.


"Why?"


Jonghyun finally look up at Se Kyung.


"Where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere." Jonghyun smile.


Se Kyung look at him shockly.


"Jonghyun, tell me what's wrong."


"Nothing's wrong."


"What's with this sudden trip?" Se Kyung ask Jonghyun.


"It's to make up for our honeymoon where I ditched you."


"You did ditched me but, I had fun without you." Se Kyung smile.


"That's the point! I want to take you somewhere where you can have fun with me." Jonghyun pout.


Se Kyung laugh, shaking her head.


"Where to?" Jonghyun's puppy eyes ask her.


"Uhm. I always wanted to go to Jeju Island."


"Jeju Island? Why?"


"I don't know.. I just want to go there."


"Okay! Jeju Island it is. Go pack, we're leaving tomorrow."


"So soon."


"Hurry." Jonghyun urge her.


Se Kyung ran upstairs to get ready while Jonghyun sat in his same spot, watching her disappear.


Why this sudden trip?


 Jonghyun felt bad for leaving her alone on their honeymoon so he wanted to make it up along with what happened today. He wanted to forget everything and start fresh. Forget about Yuri, his past, everything and start new with Se Kyung, his wifey.

 

-----------------------------

Consider this your last update until I finish my exams, which is next week.