Action 30

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

- Anonymous  

--------------------


Arriving to his own house, he slam himself on the bed. He was dead exhausted. Even the thought of work made him even tired. If she didn't do that to him, he wouldn't be in this kind of state.


He lay flat on his back putting one of his arm onto of his forehead.


"Jonghyun. Don't sleep yet! You haven't taken a shower."


Jonghyun didn't answer her.


"Jonghyun!" Se Kyung shake him.


"Give me 5 minutes.." Jonghyun mumble.


"NO! Go take a shower now! You're all sticky! I don't want my bed to be all sweaty!"


Se Kyung continue shaking Jonghyun. Exhuastedly, Jonghyun pull Se Kyung onto of him.


"JONGHYUN!" Se Kyung scream in terror.


"Stay still." Jonghyun whisper as he wrap his hands firmly around her waist.


"Jonghyun. Let me go this instance!" Se Kyung complain.


Jonghyun didn't reply back.


"Yah! Kim. Jonghyun!" Se Kyung started to move out of his strong grip.


After a minute of struggling, she finally gave up. She knows she'll never get out of his tight grip.


They were quiet for exactly 4 minutes before Jonghyun finally let go of her.


She jump away from him wiping herself.


Great. Now she's filty with his sweats.


Jonghyun stood up in a sitting position with his lazy eyes.


"Go take a shower while I cook."


Jonghyun only nod his head with his eyes still closed.


"Yoogeun ah.." Se Kyung call him when she went downstairs.


Yoogeun came running into the kitchen.


"Do you want to help me peel these off?"


Yoogeun nodded his head.


Se Kyung patted his head. He's adorable. If only she had her own than she wouldn't have to worry about losing such a cutie in one month.


Jonghyun took a long hot shower. He wanted to rinse off all of the sweat he gain from that ridiculous outfit.


After his shower, he jump into a V-neck T-shirt and a lose pant.


"Hmm. Smell good." Jonghyun sniff a puff of the delicious food.


"Thank you Yoogeun ah." Se Kyung once again pat his head.


Not watching where she walk towards the kitchen, she bump into a wet hair Jonghyun.


"Excuse me." Se Kyung try to walk the opposite way but instead encounter him again.


She look up to Jonghyun who had a lost face.


She went the other direction but once again encounter him.


"Are you trying to block my way or what?" Se Kyung finally say it to him.


He chuckle. She's cute when she's mad.


Jonghyun grab Se Kyung into a hug.


"Jonghyun.." Se Kyung trail off.


"Just for a minute." Jonghyun close his eyes.


"Okay.."


To be honest, Se Kyung didn't want to break the hug when time was up but she can't forget about Yoogeun.


"Dry your hair." Se Kyung ran her hand through his wet hair.


"Hm." was all he say.


"Come on, it's dinner time." she flash him the cutest smile alive.


Locking her hands with his, she drag him into the dining room where Yoogeun obediently sat waiting for his food.


Yoogeun and Jonghyun were washing dishes together while Se Kyung went to take a quick shower. She was sticky from Jonghyun's left over sweat.


She took a long shower, letting the warm water fall onto her.


She wore into her rob when she got out from the shower.


Drying her hair with a towel, she walk out of the bathroom to find Jonghyun sitting on the edge of the bed looking into space.


"Where's Yoogeun?" Se Kyung broke Jonghyun's gaze.


"Asleep." he tiredly responded back looking at his wifey.


She took out the hair dryer from the desk to dry her  wet hair.


"Let me do it." Jonghyun offer.


Se Kyung hand Jonghyun the hair dryer.


"You must be tired." Se Kyung ask.


"Sort of."


He ran his fingers through her soft hair as he continue to dry her hair.


"We should go there again one day."


"I'm not going there ever again. I learn my lesson." Jonghyun bluntly say.


"I'm sorry.." Se Kyung sincerely say glaring at the ground.


Jonghyun chuckle.


"It's okay. I'm just glad that you had fun."


That night, Jonghyun slept soundlessly and early. How it's great to sleep with his wifey early.


He hug her like he would hug a big teddy bear. She was warm against his body. She nuzzle against him in her sleep. A smile form on his lip.


The next day, an early bird came waking Se Kyung and Jonghyun up.


"Uncle!" Yoogeun scream.


"Uncle!" he continue screaming.


Jonghyun finally open his eyes to see Yoogeun standing with his power ranger in his arms.


"Oh Yoogeun ah.." Jonghyun slowly slip his arm off from Se Kyung trying not to wake her up.


Jonghyun drag Yoogeun out shutting the door behind him.


"You're up early." Jonghyun carry Yoogeun downstairs.


"Power Ranger.." Yoogeun keep repeating over and over.


"Okay okay."


Jonghyun sat Yoogeun down as he went to put a power ranger movie on for him to watch.


While Se Kyung was still asleep, Jonghyun prepare breakfast.


She's probably tired looking after a loud Yoogeun.


Jonghyun shook his head at the thought of his future children. It's going to be a chaos with them around yet fun.

 

--------------------------

Hehe. Wanted to give another Jjong Se Kyung moment. ^^

My story that's coming up soon will Feat KEY! So Key fans, look forward to it!! Hehe.