Action 47

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Who's to judge the cruel fate that is right in front of you?

-----------------------

(SE KYUNG POV)


It's been close to two weeks since I last saw Da Bin or heard any news regarding her. I wonder if she's getting her treatment, if she's' eating healthy, and a lot of things altogether.


I try to keep my mind busy by doing things but everytime I do, it all revolves back to Da Bin. Jonghyun told me that I'm just overly worried about her, which I am. I can't do things knowing that she's suffering from her disease.


"You're going to drive me crazy if you don't start eating." Jonghyun interrupted my mind.


"Sorry." I quietly reply to him.


I took a small bite out of my food to make Jonghyun happy. He eyed me suspiciously as I took a bite out of the food.


"There. I ate." I swallow the food.


"You have to eat more than just that small bite wifey." Jonghyun started to lecture me.


"I don't feel like eating." I push my food away from my reach, slumping down in my seat.


"Is this because of Da Bin? Are you that worried about her?"


I nodded without looking at him. I can already tell his facial expression without looking. He's probably puffy air from his mouth, indicating that he's frustrated with me.


"Fine. If you eat all your food tonight, I'll take you to visit her."


"Really?" I responded back like a little kid.


"Yes. We can go do some shopping for her if you like."


"You promise?"


"I promise. Now eat." Jonghyun pointed to my bowl of rice I barely touched.


Keeping my deal of bargain with him, I started eating, finishing my bowl of rice.


"There. I finish it all. You promise."


Jonghyun look at me with amused eyes.


"What?"


"Are you even looking at your actions?"


"Why?"


"You're acting like a five year old. This is not my wifey I know." Jonghyun joke.


"So, get use to it." I stick my tongue at him before dashing into bed.


Too tired to do the dishes, I left it all to Jonghyun. He can handle the dishes for a day. I quickly wash myself up, drying my hair before I jump into bed, excited for tomorrow.


Jonghyun climb into bed a little after midnight, pulling me closer to him.


Tomorrow arrived like a blizzard. I was excited that I couldn't keep my nervousness to myself.


"I want this." I show Jonghyun a few cute girl clothings.


Jonghyun nodded his head to everything that I picked out, even the ugly ones. I'm starting to think he thinks I'm overexcited.


"Jonghyun, leave." I finally say.


"What?"


"Go. You seem bored hanging around me."


"That's not true."


"Not true? Yah, you agree to everything I showed you, even the ugliest things."


"That's cause.."


"Just go before I blow up."


"Fine. Here's the card." Jonghyun handed me his credit card before leaving the store.


I continue browsing around to see if there were any more cute clothings for Da Bin. I wanted to make her look the cutest one out there. She deserves to be in the spot light, epsecially when she's fighting her disease alone.


After I was satisfied with what I bought, I finally walk out of the store, spotting Jonghyun. He was sitting on a nearby bench, touching his phone. I don't know why he's not interested like he was with Yoogeun. Does he not like Da Bin?


"Let's go."


"All done shopping?" Jonghyun look up from his phone.


"Yep." I smile brightly.


Jonghyun drove to the orphanage place. Once we stop the car, I jump out, grabbing the bags with me. I couldn't wait to see Da Bin.


I follow one of Miss. Choi's assistant into one of the smaller room. Inside, Da Bin was chasing after her friends.


"Da Bin ah." I call her name.


She stop running, looking at around to see who called her name.


"Unni!" she spotted me by the door.


"How's my angel doing?" I hug her.


"Good. What took unni so long?"


"Sorry. Unni was busy the last couple of weeks."


"It's okay. At least unni is here right?"


"Yep."


I took Da Bin into another room where we can have some quality time together.


"Look at what unni bought."


I handed her the bag. She open it up, pulling the clothes out.


"Are these all mine?" Da Bin cutely ask.


"Yes they are. Try them out."


Da Bin smile as she try out her clothes. She looked like an angel with her new clothes. I couldn't help but to smile at her. How can no one not want an adorable child like her?


"Thank you unni." Da Bin hug me.


"Thank ajusshi." I pointed to Jonghyun who sat quietly on the other side.


Da Bin ran over to Jonghyun, hugging him.


"You look cute Da Bin." Jonghyun complimented.


"Thank you ajusshi."


Jonghyun pick her up from the ground, carrying her around. Da Bin's cute smile never faded from her face.


We stayed with Da Bin for a couple of hours until Jonghyun had to report to work.


Miss. Choi told us that Da Bin's been getting her chemotheraphy once a week when they had time to send her to the hospital. Other than that, Da Bin hasn't had any hair loss or throwing up yet.


I was relieve to know that Da Bin's still strong and healthy for the meanwhile. I can leave, knowing she'll be fine.


"Happy?" Jonghyun ask on the ride to work.


"Yes I am. Thank you for bringing me here."


"I'm just happy to see you smiling again. It drives me crazy to see you walk around like a ghost. Scares me sometimes."


"Sorry." I made a small laugh.


Jonghyun was in the rush to return back to the company so I tag along, not wanting to bother Jonghyun. I stayed in Jonghyun's office while Jonghyun was admitted to an important meeting out of no where.


I sat in his desk, twirling around in his chair. I can't understand how he can sit here all day doing just work. If it was me, I would probably have gone insane. I hated sitting in one specific place just concentrating on work. I'm more of an outgoing person than a sitting person.


Unexpected, Yuri walk in. I sat frozen in her seat, unable to move. What is she doing here in Jonghyun's office at this time of the evening?


"Where's Jonghyun oppa?" Yuri impolitely ask me.


"Why are you asking?"


"I have business to with him."


"You can tell me. I'll pass him the message."


She smirk at me before continuing her talk.


"If I were you, I'll enjoy every little moment with Jonghyun while I can."


"And why would I want that?"


"Because he'll return back to me."


I laugh. She's making a joke out of herself. Why can't she just accept that Jonghyun belongs to me now and not her?


"Ah, I heard what happen to you the day I met you at the mall. I didn't know you were going to end up in the hospital for weeks. How was it?"


"It wasn't the best but what can I say?"


"Such a pity that you didn't die."


"That's because it's not my time of death yet."


"It will be soon if you don't leave oppa."


"And who's going to kill me? You?"


"You don't know who you're messing with. I can make your life miserable."


"Go ahead. I've been through worse." I smile crookedly at her.


"Does oppa know about the day we met in the mall?"


"I never told him."


"You never told him or were you afraid of telling him?"


"I never thought of you until now."


"Aw, what a bummer. Now that I think about it, it was partially my fault that you ended up in the hospital, isn't it?"


I kept my mouth closed. If it wasn't for her, I would have never been hit. Yes, it's her fault, not just partial, but everything.


(END POV)

 

------------------------

Just couldn't leave Yuri out but don't worry.. You won't see her for long.. =)
Surprise I'm updating lately...