Action 33

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"Why is it that no matter how bad things get between us, I just can't give up on trying to be with you?"

- Shauna

-----------

 

Se Kyung woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for Jonghyun before he left to work. She really wanted to cook seaweed soup for him but she didn't want to ruin her surprises.



"Have a nice day Jonghyun." Se Kyung flash Jonghyun's favorite smile to him.

 

Jonghyun chuckle as he kiss her on the cheek.



"Don't wait up for me. I'll be coming home late today." he wave.



Se Kyung close the door as she dial Key's number.



"He's gone."



"Good. We are on our way." Key say from the other line.



Se Kyung giggle to herself. Somehow this whole surprise party for Jonghyun makes her feel all extraordinary inside.



"Yoogeun ah." Se Kyung pick him up.



"Are you ready for today?" she ask as they made their way into the kitchen.



He was still sleepy so he didn't answer back.



Se Kyung sat him down the chair as she started to place the food on the table for Yoogeun.



After thirdy minutes, Minho, Taemin and Onew arrive with bags.



"We brought a lot decorations!" Taemin excitedly announce.



Se Kyung took the bags from them as they made their way into the living room.



"Where's Key?"



"He's got to make a quick stop so he'll come later."



"Oh okay." Se Kyung close the door.



(Se Kyung POV)



I knew that Jonghyun was avoiding at all chance to skip his birthday celebration but not this year. I will make him attend his own birthday even if it kills me to force him.



It's been five years since he's had his birthday celebration. This year will be a different year because I'm here.



Jonghyun, wait for me.



The guys were decorating the place up while I went to prepare the food.



Halfway preparing the food the door bell ring.



I went to open the door and was surprise to see Jonghyun's parents. I was going to invite them after I finish preparing all the food but I guess someone told them before hand.



"Thank you for coming." I them inside the house.



"Thank you for doing this." the dad hug me.



"I don't know what to say.." the mother hug me.



The little brother was staring at me without saying any words. I wonder if he hates me.



"Jonghyun will be glad to have you here."



"Do you need any help dear?" mother in law ask me.



"Actually, I do."



I told her what I was going to cook with the things I had all laid out on the table.



They came at a great timing. I was planning on visiting Jonghyun with some seaweed soup but didn't know if I should go now or later.



Now that his parents are here to help me, I can leave for a bit.



"Mother, can you help watch out for the boys while I step out for a while?"



"Sure thing dear." she smile at me.



"Thanks."



I call a taxi to take her to Jonghyun's work place.



Through the ride, she couldn't stop but to giggle and smile to herself. The driver might think that she's drunk or something but who cares. She's in a great mood right now.



"Wait!" I yell.



The person inside was nice to wait for me.



I reach inside the elevator panting for some air.



"Wow. Why are you all like that?" the guy ask me.



That voice sounds familiar.



I look up to see no one but him.



"Min Hyuk!"



"Hi." he smile.



"I haven't seen you in a while now. How are you?"



"I'm doing alright. How about you? Jonghyun treating you good?"



"He's trying his best." I smile at the thought of him.



"That's a relief. I thought I was going to have to teach him a lesson if he mistreat you." he joke.



I laugh.



"Well here's my stop. See you later."



"Wait, are you busy tonight?"



"No, why?"



I whisper in his ears about Jonghyun's surprise party.



"I'll see if I can come."



"It'll be great if you can make it."



"Later." he wave.



It was my stop so I step out of the elevator.



Halfway through the hall I heard a loud argument coming inside of his office.



"What's going on in there?" I ask one of his worker.



"I don't know because I just came back from my break." he explain to me.



"Really? Thanks."



It was weird because I thought his office was sound proof? Maybe one of his worker was arguing with another worker?



I shrug off the bad thoughts as I open the door.



To my surprise, it wasn't his workers arguing.



Turns out it was Jonghyun and Yuri arguing like usual.



I was afraid I would drop the soup so I grip stronger onto the soup.



"It was four years ago that you decided to ruin everything. Didn't it ever occur to you that this would bite you in the future?" Jonghyun harshly threw it in her face.



"You know I was still young and naive to know about all this."



"No, I know you knew all this very well. You said it in my face four years ago."



"I was wrong oppa! Please forgive me!"



"Didn't I tell you I wasn't interested?" Jonghyun yell.



"Why are you doing this? I know you can't forget me at all. you're only using her for your rebound!" she yell back.



"What?!" he exclaim.



"You know this is true! Just admit it oppa!"



Jonghyun ran his fingers through his hair. By the look of it, he was getting very frustrating with her.

 

-----------

Party pooper!!