Action 54

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Christmas is the day that holds all time together.

 - Alexander Smith

-------------------------------------

The following day the couple ask if they could take their new daughter home for two days. With her following condition, it was rather risky to have her leave the hospital.


"We will bring her back here if she start acting up." Se Kyung beg the doctor.


"I'm not so sure with the idea." the doctor rub his chin.


Se Kyung look at her husband for help. All she wanted was to bring her new daughter home for Christmas. Was that too much to ask for?


"Doctor, my wifey is dying to take our daughter home. We will bring her back within two days." Jonghyun ask with a honest voice.


"We know you will but with her condition right now, you're taking a big risk for her you know that right?" he look at the couple with sincere eyes.


"Yes we know that." Se Kyung blurted out.


"If you insist, you may take her home but.. If she starts throwing up or show any signs of fatigue, you must bring her back here immediately."


"Thank you doctor!" Se Kyung and Jonghyun say in unison.


"I hope your family have a pleasant Christmas." the doctor smile.


Se Kyung quickly help Da Bin change into a new pair of clothes.


"Am I really going home?" Da Bin ask with sparkling eyes.


"Yes my daughter. You're finally going home." Se Kyung smile, patting Da Bin on the head.


"I can't wait to see the house." Da Bin pounce with happiness.


Together the family exit the hospital with a happy smile, holding hands together. Jonghyun carry Da Bin into the house with Se Kyung trailing behind.


"Da Bin ah, we're home." Jonghyun slowly put Da Bin onto the ground.


Da Bin's eyes wonder around the gigantic house. In the livingroom stood a tall Christmas tree with presents beneath the tree. Da Bin turn back to look at her new parents.


"It's pretty." she pointed to the tree.


"Da Bin ah, want to go look at your room?" Se Kyung ask with a high pitch voice.


"My room?" she ask with a bright smile.


Se Kyung nodded, extending her hand out for Da Bin. She gladly accepted the hand, following Se Kyung into her new room. Jonghyun on the other hand walk into the kitchen to prepare dinner.


"Do you like your new house?" Se Kyung as Da Bin as they walk up the stairs.


"It's big."


"Close your eyes Da Bin." Se Kyung stop once they were in front of the bedroom door.


She obediently obey, covering her eyes with her hands. Se Kyung lightly smile, before taking Da Bin into her new room.


"Ready?" Se Kyung ask Da Bin.


She instantly nodded her head, anxious to see her new room.


"Okay. You can look now."


Da Bin slowly peak through her hands at first before she fully took her hands away. She gasp at her new room. It was extremely pretty and big. She walk around the room, observing everything.


She lightly touch some items, afraid to fully touch them.


"Go ahead. You can touch them." Se Kyung stood a few feet away from Da Bin.


 She couldn't believe what she was seeing. In her whole life, she's never had expensive items.


"Are they really mine?" she turn back around, asking Se Kyung one last time.


"Of course. Who else do they belong to?" Se Kyung rub Da Bin's back with her hand.


Da Bin smile cutely. She press down on her bed before cllimbing ontop of her bed.


"Umma. Come." Da Bin pat down to the open area on her bed.


Se Kyung gladly sat down next to Da Bin on the bed, pulling her close by.


"Do you like it?" Se Kyung ask Da Bin.


"It's great. Thank you." Da Bin hug her.


Se Kyung and Da Bin tour around the house before finally entering the kitchen. Jonghyun smile at them.


"Finish?" he quietly ask Se Kyung.


She nod her head.


"Appa!" Da Bin hug Jonghyun with a cute laugh.


"Oh my Da Bin. Come here." Jonghyun pick her up, bear hugging her.


Se Kyung sat on the chair watching the father and daughter moment. Jonghyun threw her up in the air a few times making her laugh.


"Okay. Time to eat." Jonghyun announce.


He place the food on the table where Se Kyung and Da Bin were already seated in their seat. Se Kyung sat next to Da Bin and Jonghyun across from them two.


"Eat a lot Da Bin." Jonghyun smile.


"I will. Thank you." Da Bin took her first bite.


She savor the food in before swallowing it.


"How is it?" Jonghyun ask her, watching her with his curious eyes.


"Its.. good." she smile.


Relief, Jonghyun chuckle. Se Kyung fed Da Bin different dishes, placing it on her bowl. Together they ate as a family, enjoying every bite they ate. Before it was empty but now that Da Bin's added the family, it's complete.


Jonghyun was up doing his work while the females had their mother and daughter moment.


Se Kyung gave Da Bin a long bath. Inside they play with the bubbles, splashing it to each other with laughters.


"Look at this one." Se Kyung blew a bubble through her hand.


Da Bin watch with her eyes, amaze at the big bubble her mom just blew.


"I want to try!" Da Bin clap her hands together.


Se Kyung taught Da Bin how to blow bubbles through her hands. It took her a few tries to finally blow a successful bubble.


"Umma! I did it!" Da Bin splash her hand into the water with excitement.


"You did it!" Se Kyung smile.


Se Kyung dry Da Bin's hair with a towel as they sat on the bed. She try to be careful while drying Da Bin's hair because she was slowly loosing her hair.


"Umma.." Da Bin quietly whisper.


"Hm?" Se Kyung ask as she continue drying her hair.


"I love you." Da Bin cutely say.


"I love you too my daughter." Se Kyung pull her into a hug.


Jonghyun was fully concentrated on his work that everything around him was block out. He wouldn't know what time it was or what the ladies were up to.


"Sssh." Da Bin place her finger to her lip, telling Se Kyung to be quiet.


Se Kyung nodded, placing her own finger to her lip. Slowly, Da Bin open the door, peaking her head into the room. Jonghyun was indeed working on his work stuff.


"Appa is working." Da Bin quietly whisper back to Se Kyung.


"Let's go bother him." Se Kyung whisper back.


Da Bin cutely smile back. Slowly they tip toe into the room, closing the door lightly on their way in. Jonghyun didn't hear them enter.


Se Kyung follow Da Bin's instruction as they walk closer to Jonghyun.


"1.. 2.. 3.." Da Bin pointed her hands out.


"APPA!!" they both scream together, scaring Jonghyun.


He turn around, surprise to see them in the room. Both of them laugh at Jonghyun's cute reaction.


"W-when did you two get in here?" Jonghyun got off his chair to pick Da Bin off the ground.


"Appa was too busy that he didn't notice umma and I sneaking in." she lock her arms around Jonghyun's neck.


"Yes. Appa was too distracted with work." he grab Se Kyung's hand, bringing her close to him.


He pull them out of his study room and into the livingroom.


"What does Da Bin want to watch?" he ask her.


"Appa pick." she smile.


"Okay." Jonghyun place Da Bin on the couch before he crawl to pick a random movie off the shelf.


"How about this one?" he show the movie to Da Bin.


"Put it on." she clap her hands together.


He put in the movie before heading back joining Se Kyung and Da Bin on the couch. He pick Da Bin up, placing her on his lap as he pull Se Kyung close to him. Se Kyung place her head on his shoulder as she watch the movie.


Half way through the movie, Da Bin was fully asleep when Jonghyun check up on her.


"Is she sleeping?" Se Kyung whisper.


Jonghyun nodded his head.


"Let's take her to our room." Se Kyung got off the couch, heading up to their room.


Jonghyun slowly got off the couch, careful not to wake her up. He walk into their room, placing Da Bin in the center of the bed. Se Kyung climb into bed, pulling Da Bin into her embrace.


"Go ahead and sleep. I still have things to do." Jonghyun whisper.


Se Kyung nodded her head. With Da Bin in her arms, it took a long time for her to fall asleep. She caress Da Bin's cheeks, pulling her hair behind her ears. She couldn't stop gazing down at her cute daughter in her arms.


There was nothing more she can ask for. Slowly, she drifted into sleep.


Jonghyun didn't finish his work until 3 am in the morning. He slowly open the door to their room, smiling as he reach their bed.


Se Kyung was holding Da Bin in her arms as she slept. Da Bin curl up against Se Kyung. He slowly and quietly climb into bed, sleeping next to Da Bin. Together, they slept as a family, Da Bin in the middle.


Da Bin woke up early the next day. She try to keep her giggles to herself as she turn her heads back and forth. To her left side was her mom and to her right was her sleeping dad. Today was the happiest day for her.


Jonghyun slowly gain his conciousness as he hear his daughter cutely giggle to herself. Jonghyun pull Da Bin to his embrace, hugging her tightly. Da Bin held her breathe in, waiting for Jonghyun to loosen his hug.


"Did you have a good night sleep?" Jonghyun ask with his eyes still close.


"I did." she answer back with her cute voice.


"That's good."


"Appa. It's time to wake up." Da Bin nudge at Jonghyun.


"It's still early." he mumble.


Jonghyun try to fall back asleep but with Da Bin whispering to him, he just couldn't sleep.


"Appa?" Da Bin whisper.


"Hm?" Jonghyun tiredly answer.


"I love you." she cutely say.


"I love you more." he smile.


"No.. I love you more!" Da Bin debated.


"No. I love you more." he debated back.


Together they debated who love who more. In the end none of them won because Se Kyung interrupted their debate.


"Morning Da Bin!" Se Kyung greeted her with a happy voice.


"Morning umma." she Se Kyung's cheek with her small hands.


"Time to wake up." Se Kyung jump off from the bed, waiting for Da Bin.


Da Bin follow Se Kyung, jumping off from the bed. The ladies went into the bathroom to wash their teeths while Jonghyun went back to sleep. Today he was just too tired to do anything.


Se Kyung and Da Bin cook a simple breakfast meal, pancakes, sausages with eggs.


"Go wake up your appa." Se Kyung whisper into Da Bin's ear.


"Okay!" she excitely shouted.


She stomp her small feet up the stairs and into her parents room. Jonghyun was back into his deep sleep when Da Bin climb into bed.


"Appa?" Da Bin nudge at her sleeping dad.


No response back from him.


"Appa?" she continue nudging at her sleeping dad.


Still no response from him.


"APPA!" Da Bin shouted at his direct ears.


Jonghyun who was taken by surprise instantly open his eyes. Da Bin giggle at Jonghyun's sudden reaction.


"W-what?" Jonghyun ask her with his frighten voice.


"Time to eat." she smile.


"Breakfast.. Ugh.." he groan as he roll around the bed, causing Da Bin to fall down.


"Appa. You can't fall back to sleep!" Da Bin shook him.


"Appa.. is tired.." he reply back with his eyes close.


"Umma is going to get mad if you don't wake up." Da Bin warn him.


"Tell her.. I'm dead." Jonghyun cover the blanket over his head.


Da Bin watch her sleepy dad fall back into sleep. She climb off the bed, running out the room.


"UMMA!" she shouted as she reach downstairs.


"Where's appa?" she ask Da Bin.


"He won't wake up. He told me to tell you that he's dead."


"Ugh." Se Kyung stomp her feet up the stairs with Da Bin trailing behind.


"YAH KIM JONGHYUN!" Se Kyung shouted as she enter the room.


There he lay on the bed, asleep.


"Get your lazy out of the bed right now!" she pull the blanket off from him.


He groan as he roll into a ball.


"You're not going to wake up?" Se Kyung say with a mad voice.


He didn't make any movement. Da Bin giggle from behind.


"Told you appa wouldn't wake up."


Se Kyung turn back to face Da Bin.


"Let's wake him up together."


"Okay!"


Both of them climb on the bed on opposite side.


"Ready.. 1... 2... 3!" Se Kyung and Da Bin start attacking him with tickles.


Jonghyun instantly open his eyes, making screams as the ladies torture him with tickles.


"O-okay! I'll.. get.. up!" he try to fight against the ladies.


They stop tickling him.


"Appa. You're such a lazy person." Da Bin commented.


"Appa is not LAZY! He's just tired." he try explaining to Da Bin but she wouldn't listen.


"He's lying to you Da Bin. He's a lazy bum. Now get up you lazy bum." Se Kyung and Da Bin exit the room, leaving Jonhyun puzzle on the bed.


"Did I just lost to them?" he ask himself.


They ate breakfast together peacefully.


They spent their Christmas eve inside the house playing games all day long. Jonghyun had to leave for a few hours because of work. Without him, the ladies did chores and more baking.


They made a lot of different cookie shapes, decorating the cookies with frostings.


"This is for appa." Da Bin save her cookie on a separate plate.


Se Kyung lightly laugh.


Their day went by fast. Christmas was approaching faster than they thought it would be.


Jonghyun who didn't want to be call a lazy bum slept early with them on Christmas eve.


The next morning Da Bin and Jonghyun quietly sneak out of the room, leaving a sleeping Se Kyung alone. They prepare breakfast together, messing up the whole kitchen.


"There." Jonghyun wipe away Da Bin's messy face with a paper towel.


Se Kyung walk into the kitchen, surprise to see it messy.


"What happen here?"


"Appa made a big mess." Da Bin confess.


"It was an accident!" Jonghyun defended himself.


"You've never made so much mess before Jonghyun." Se Kyung realize.


"What can I say? I was so occupy teaching Da Bin that I accidentally bump into all of these stuff." he merely shrug.


Tonight they were going to introduce Da Bin to the whole family. All of them were looking forward to the Christmas party.


Firstly, they ate breakfast and than sat around the Christmas tree.


"This is for you Da Bin." Se Kyung took out a few presents for Da Bin.


"Me?" she pointed to herself.


"Open it." Se Kyung smile.


Da Bin open all of her presents, her eyes wide open with shock.


Inside each presents were clothes, toys and other things.


"Mine next." Jonghyun smile.


Da Bin open his with a frown.


"What? You don't like it?" Jonghyun crawl up to her.


"I like it." she smile.


Jonghyun being himself bought her books. He wanted to read books to her when it was night time like any other fathers.


They prepare the house with decorations and food. Jonghyun's mother arrive earlier than the rest to help with the food. She knew that Se Kyung alone would not finish the food.


"So this is my little grand daughter I've been waiting for." she pick Da Bin up, hugging her.


"I'm Da Bin." she introduce herself with a cute smile.


"Oh my. You're just a cute little girl from heaven." she smile.


Se Kyung and Mrs. Kim were in the kitchen prepping the food while Da Bin and Jonghyun finish decorating the house.


The rest started arriving around 6PM. Key along with the guys arrive together, bringing their own presents.


"Ahh! Da Bin!" Key squeal.


Da Bin still couldn't get over with his loud squeeky screams.



"Come to Key appa." Key held his arm out for Da Bin.


She slowly walk up to Key, letting him pick her up. He basically claim Da Bin for the night to himself.


Minho and the rest barely had their chances to hold her. Key just wouldn't let her go because of her cuteness. BoA and her family arrive a little after 6:30 PM. Minho instantly pick up Yoogeun, claiming him for the night as well.


"Seriously, those two need to get a wife already." BoA laugh.


Se Kyung agree with BoA. Taemin beg Key to pass Da Bin to him but Key refuses, sticking his tongue at Taemin. Onew was too busy gazing at the presents, forgetting everything else.


After everyone had arrive, Jonghyun and Se Kyung decided to introduce Da Bin. This was the only time that they had Da Bin to themselves.


"I'm glad you all could make it to my house." Jonghyun formally talk.


"Tonight I have a special person I would like you all to meet." He gesture for Se Kyung to walk up with Da Bin in her arms.


"Se Kyung and I are happy to announce our daughter, Da Bin."


The whole crowd clap their hands, whistling and screaming in joy. Da Bin was spoil with a lot of presents. She was pass around the house like a new born baby.


They ate dinner together as a big family. Chatters fill the house along with laughters. Da Bin and Yoogeun were getting along fine. Yoogeun in fact didn't want to leave Da Bin when it was time for him to go home. It took Yunho a long time to catch Yoogeun.


Every one else congratulated Jonghyun and Se Kyung, wishing them nothing but happiness. Everyone left except for the guys who were sitting in the livingroom, making loud chats.


"Da Bin, who's your favorite appa?" Key ask her.


"Of course it's me!" Jonghyun interjected with confidence.


Da Bin look at her mom with confuse eyes. Se Kyung laugh.


"Hey! Let's have a contest to see who she likes best." Taemin suggested.


"Great idea!" Key agree.


They sat in a line, waiting for Da Bin to choose her favorite appa.


"Da Bin, come to appa!" Jonghyun smile, opening his arm out.


"No! You want me, Key appa."


"Minho appa will protect you!"


"Da Bin, I have candy." Taemin offer.


"Da Bin ah. It's Onew appa!" Onew show his brightest smile.


Da Bin didn't know who to choose. She stood there, eying her appas one by one. All of them were inticipating for her to make a move.


After a long decision, Da Bin finally made her move. At first she started walking towards Key, but than she instantly chance her direction towards Jonghyun.


"Woo hoo!" Jonghyun pick Da Bin up with a loud celebration.


"YAH! That's not fair!" Key shouted.


"You're just jealous she pick me." Jonghyun stick his tongue at Key.


"Hyung, that's not fair. You're her father." Taemin whine.


"Yeah. Not fair." Minho cross his arm in defeat.


Onew didn't care to argue. He was just happy to be call Onew appa by Da Bin.


The night flew by like a jet. Da Bin finally fell into a deep sleep after playing with her appas.


All of them crowded into her new room, watching her sleep.


"She's a beauty." Key smile.


"You're fortunate to have her." Taemin folded his hands together.


"I'm the most fortunate appa." Minho nodded his head.


"I like her a lot. Cute child." Onew smile as he nod his head.


Jonghyun held Se Kyung on the shoulder, as they both watch Da Bin sleep. The guys finally left after watching their daughter sleep peacefully.


Se Kyung and Jonghyun stayed up to clean up the remaining mess made by guys.


"She was very happy today." Jonghyun climb into bed.


"I'm glad to have her in my life." Se Kyung position herself in bed.


"I'm glad to have you and her in my life." Jonghyun pull Se Kyung to him, placing his head ontop of hers.


Se Kyung snuggle against his chest. Both of them slept together, holding each other. Da Bin slept in her new room with a bright smile on her face. She was happy to be adopted by Jonghyun and Se Kyung. On top of that, she has four other appas who spoil her with everything they had, especially Key.


Their first Christmas as a family was the best memory they had.

 

-------------------------------------------

I kind of rush things so if it doesn't make sense, sorry.
 

I want to wish you all a  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!