Action 66

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Before you start reading the chapter, I have something to share with you all.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for supporting me throughout this story. You do not know how happy I am to have so many subscribers and to be able to read your wonderful comments. Pushing that aside, the story is coming to an end. Only one chapter left. Sad but that's the truth. One more chapter to go. =(

Some people have asked for a sequel and I have been thinking, I don't know if I'll make a sequel on JongKyung couple because I think that's going to be a dreadful lag and boring. Therefore, I'm thinking of writing the next story on their fabulous children. I'm not 100% sure but if I do, I'll let you all know.

------------------------------

(Se Kyung POV)

“T-taemin?” I was shock.

 

I haven’t seen him in a long time and here he was, standing a few feet away from me.

 

“Hi noona.” His smiled was still the same – bright like I remembered.

 

What brings him here? I haven’t seen him since the incident…

 

“I’ll let you two talk. I’ll be right out there if you need me.” Sungmin pat me on the head before exiting my room.

 

Taemin took Sungmin’s place, sitting in the chair, close-by to me. My throat was clogged up, unable to voice. I was still shock and surprise to see him. His face seemed like it’s gotten smaller since the last time I could remember. His smile nonetheless was still the same, filled with warmth.

 

“How… are you?” He finally asked, breaking the silence.

 

“G-good.” I smile.

 

“I heard you’re having twins right? Twin girls?”

 

“That’s what the doctor said.”

 

“That’s cool…”

 

We sat in the room, feeling a little tense. Neither of us knew where to start. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him but I don’t know where to start. Taemin’s smile never seem to fade away from his face.

 

“D-don’t you hate me?”

 

Taemin turn his gaze back at me, his eyes were blank like a blank sheet of paper, waiting to be written on.

 

“Why would you ask me that question noona?” Taemin’s voice grew soft.

 

“Because of what happened…”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Noona, you know that I can never hate you.”

 

“But why? After all that I’ve done, you don’t hate me? Not even a tiny speck?”

 

He chuckle.

 

“You’re my noona so I can never hate you. You’re someone who I look up to. I was always spoiled by hyungs but never once by a noona until you came into the picture. You don’t know how happy I was to have you spoil and look after me.”

 

I knew he was speaking the truth but I just can’t grab it. A little part of me still feel guilt.

 

“So no, I don’t hate you. Someone once told me that everyone has a choice to choose. There are two paths, you can either take the wrong way or walk the right path. Appa decided to take the wrong turn, leading him to jail. A person will never learn until they face it, see it with their very own eyes. To learn and move on, you have to learn from your own mistake. I hope appa learned from his mistake.”

 

“Taemin ah…”

 

“I have something to show you.”

 

“Show me?”

 

He nodded his head.

 

“Can you stand up?”

 

“Of course Taemin. Who do you think I am?”

 

“I was just checking. I mean look at you, you’re big!” Taemin’s eyes widen at the word ‘big’.

 

I laugh, standing up from the bed.

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

“You’ll see.”

 

Taemin help me into the car where he drove us off. Before he made the next turn, I knew where he was taking me, back home.

 

“Taemin, why are we going back home?”

 

“Because I have to show you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You’ll see once we get there.”

 

Taemin open the door to the house, waiting for me to enter before he did.

 

“This way.”

 

I follow Taemin up the stairs. He stopped when he reach Jonghyun’s bedroom door. I grew extremely curious as to why he was standing in front of the door.

 

“Before I open the door, I just want you to know that no one hates you. We all care for you and hope that you return.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You and I both know that you don’t want the divorce right?”

 

I didn’t say a word.

 

“Close your eyes as I open the door.”

 

I nodded, closing my eyes waiting for Taemin’s signal. He slowly guided me into Jonghyun’s room.

 

“Okay. You can open your eyes now.”

 

I slowly open my eyes, looking straight ahead of me.

 

My heart nearly drop at the things I was seeing. So this was what he was hiding from me all along? A nursery room for the two twins?

 

I slowly browse around the room, touching every little detail as I zoom pass by. On one side, it was filled with toys and picture frames, and books, mixing together. The rounded cradles were near the center. The rocking chair was leaned against the opposite wall from the shelves. Everything was pretty. Opposite from the window were two different drawers, filled with clothes inside. I pick up the small clothes in my hands, tears flowing down.

 

“Jonghyun did all of this without me knowing? Was this why the room was lock all the time? He wanted to surprise me… I’m such a horrible wife!” I cry.

 

“You’re not a horrible person. You just needed to pick your relations back up. He wanted to be a perfect father for the twins.”

 

“Taemin, I have a favor to ask you.”

 

“What is it hyung?”

 

“This is the key to open the room that is in between Se Kyung’s and Dabin’s room.”

 

“Why are you giving me the key?”

 

“Because I want you to show her what’s inside that room.”

 

“What’s inside?”

 

“Nursery room for the twins.”

 

“Hyung…”

 

“I wanted to show her the room myself but since it’s already like this, I want you to show her.”

 

“But you’re the person who made the room…”

 

“Please? I won’t ask anything else from you.”

 

“Alright hyung.”

 

“I spent all my time fixing the room together. I wanted to be the best father the twins would ever have. I want them to have everything as babies. I hope that they will forgive me for not being part of their life.”

 

“Why are you saying that? You’re their appa so you have to be there for them.”

 

He shook his head with sadness.

 

“Se Kyung and I… we’re divorcing.”

 

“D-divorcing?” I said in a disbelief tone.

 

“I’m going to let her go. I hope that you can be by her side, help her out when times are hard. I know that looking after the twins aren’t the easiest job there is. I’m counting on you.” Jonghyun squeeze my shoulder.

 

“Okay hyung. But you have to come back to see them. You can never hide away from them.”

 

“I know…”

 

“Hyung spent his spare time putting everything together. It wasn’t easy for him but he wasn’t going to give up.”

 

“Damn this thing!” Jonghyun angrily throw the two handle away from him in anger.

 

“I quit!”

 

He was mad that it wasn’t piecing together like he wanted it to. The instructions were difficult to follow, more like he wasn’t following the instruction.

 

He lay on his back against the floor, staring in the ceiling. He thought of his babies laying inside those cradles, crying for milk. Se Kyung would run in, rocking them back to sleep. A smile form on his lips as he thought of it.

 

He sat back up, grabbing the handles. He was determine to put the cradle together even if takes him a lifetime.

 

After four hours, he was finally finished piecing the two cradles together.

 

“There.” He dusted his hands with a satisfied smile.

 

Next was to decorate the shelves with books, picture frames and toys. That would be easier than piecing things together.

 

I couldn’t stop crying. I didn’t know that he was doing all of this without me knowing. How sneaky of him. Why didn’t I realize it sooner?

 

“The real reason why Jonghyun kept your life a secret from you was because he was afraid you would disappear again.”

 

I blank a few time, looking at him in awe.

 

“Taemin! I need your help.”

 

“With what hyung?”

 

“I think I saw someone I know. I need you to track her down for me.”

 

“Why me? Can’t you ask Key or Minho instead? They’re better than me.”

 

“No, they’ll pester me with their non-stop questions.”

 

“Who’s this person?”

 

“A lady.”

 

“Lady? Hyung, don’t tell me you’ve fallen in love with her!”

 

Jonghyun slap Taemin’s head.

 

“Ouch. I was just kidding. What’s her name?”

 

“That’s the thing, I don’t know her name.”

 

“Do you have her picture or something that will help me?”

 

“None…”

 

“Hyung! You’re helpless! How am I suppose to find her when I have no clue what her name is or how she looks like?”

 

“It shouldn’t be hard.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because you’ve probably seen her a few times before.”

 

“I have?” Taemin blink his eyes a few time.

 

“Her brother must have been your dancing class for a few weeks. Can you check all your students info?”

 

“Well… there was only five guys in my dance class.”

 

“There! Start from there. Track all of their information down.”

 

“Okay. I wonder who she is…”

 

Taemin was a step late because by the time he located Joon’s whereabouts, we have already moved to a different location.

 

“What are we going to do now?”

 

Jonghyun grew weary. Taemin didn’t know why he wanted to find her so bad. Didn’t his last relationship end bad causing him to breakdown? Who’s this mysterious lady who’s capture Jonghyun’s heart?

 

1 month…

 

2 month…

 

“Hyung! I think I found her!”

 

“You have?”

 

Jonghyun smiled his brightest smile upon hearing the great news. Taemin has never seen him this happy before, not even when he was dating Yuri.

 

“Now I know why hyung was dying to find you.” Taemin smile.

 

I couldn’t help but smile myself.

 

“Where’s Jonghyun?” I finally ask, wiping my tears away.

 

“I don’t know. He didn’t tell me where he was going to go.”

 

“Taemin, please tell me. I have to go see him.”

 

“Hyung left early in the morning without telling me. I’m sorry noona. I wish I can help you.”

 

I sank down in the middle of the room, my tears staining the carpet.

 

“I mess up big time and now I can’t undo the mess…”

 

“Noona, that’s not true.”

 

“Taemin, he’s gone. Forever.”

 

2 weeks…

 

Jonghyun’s whereabouts was still a mystery. He hasn’t return anyone’s call or gone to work at all. Everyone was starting to get worry.

 

“Don’t worry Se Kyung, he’ll call when he’s ready.” Mrs. Kim assure me.

 

“What if he doesn’t?”

 

“He’ll have to return back anyways if he wants to divorce you. You both have to go to court for an official divorce.”

 

“But I don’t want that…”

 

“So when he returns, grab onto him, don’t let him out of your sight.” Mrs. Kim smile.

 

I smile.

 

I never lost hope for his return. Dabin and I return back home a few weeks ago. Dabin and I redecorated a few items inside the house to kill time. Taemin spent most of his time with us, helping us move some couches and such.

 

Onew finally introduce his girlfriend to me. She was a sweet lady and I have to say, they both match each other. They were both clumsy and filled with jokes. Key was away for his grand fashion show. Minho’s whereabouts was also unknown. He was jumping from place to place lately, all because of his family business.

 

I can’t believe that I’m already in my 8th month of pregnancy. Soon I’m going to deliver the twins. How I cannot wait for that moment to happen.

 

I found Jonghyun and my wedding album, neatly put away in his study room. I pulled it out, flipping the pages. I couldn’t keep my smile away. I can’t believe how time flew by so fast. I felt as if it was just yesterday when I was marrying a stranger. Ah, how I miss those old times.

 

"Do you like it?" he ask me.

 

"Y-yes. It's very beautiful."

 

He chuckle, gripping my hand tighter.

 

"It's all yours." he whisper to my ear.

 

I storm out of the room, rushing down the stairs.

 

“Whoa noona. What’s wrong?” Taemin looked at me with his shocking eyes.

 

“Taemin, I know where he is.”

 

“Where?”

 

Minhyuk and Sungmin both team up together, having a private jet ready for me.

 

“Se Kyung, if he’s not there, you have to return back. Don’t go flying to other places you hear me?”

 

“I know.”

 

“If you do meet him, tell him we say he’s a coward for running away.” Sungmin wink.

 

I laugh. I hug Sungmin and Minhyuk one last time before heading into the jet.

 

“Are you ready Mrs. Kim?”

 

“Yes I am.”

 

I buckle my seat belt, securing me as we lift off from the ground. Taking the private jet, we arrived there in a few hours compare to riding a normal plane.

 

I didn’t waste any time when my feet touched the ground. I haul a taxi, making my way to the house beach.

 

Jonghyun, wait for me.

 

(End POV)

 

(Jonghyun POV)

 

I wonder aimlessly around the beach, tossing small pebbles into water. I don’t know why I’m such a coward, running away from my problems.

 

I guess I was just afraid that she’ll accept the divorcement, agreeing to it. I wonder how both my wifey and Dabin are doing? Are they eating and getting enough sleep?

 

When Sungmin left me a voice message weeks ago about Se Kyung’s health condition, I wanted to run back to comfort her. Somehow, I held myself back. I couldn’t see her, not until she’s made her decision.

 

I walk back towards the house, my feet kicking the sand up as my eyes gaze down to the ground. Today’s such a nice weather. If only Se Kyung was here…

 

Pushing back that thought, I look up, to find myself halting.

 

“Jonghyun…”