Action 44

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"If words could fall like raindrops
From these lips of mine
And if I had a thousand years
I'd still run out of time
To express my love for you
I cannot even start
All the words now fail me
You have to read my heart. "

- JEFF THOREN  

-------------------

Finally able to force him return to work, she was alone, watching the sky from her window. Deep with thoughts, she did not hear Minhyuk knock at the door.


Minhyuk stood next to Se Kyung, staring straight ahead, wondering what she's thinking of.


Finally out from her deep thoughts, she was surprise to see Minhyuk standing next to her.


"When did you get here?" Se Kyung ask, sitting back on the bed.


"Hm, a while ago. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't hear me knock." Minhyuk frown.


"Sorry, I was just thinking."


"It's okay. How are you feeling?"


"Better. I can't wait to be release tomorrow." Se Kyung happily announce.


"That's good to know. I wanted to come visit you sooner but got caught up with work since Jonghyun decided to ditch work for his wife." Minhyuk softly chuckle.


"Sorry. He's stubborn as a little kid. I tried to force him to return but he refused."


"It's okay. If I was in his spot, I would have done the same thing." Minhyuk sat in Jonghyun's usual spot.


"How are things with you lately?"


"Hm. It's coming along fine."


Se Kyung folded her hands together, placing them on her lap.


"You know, all this time that I've known Jonghyun, I've never seen him so serious about someone."


"What do you mean?"


"I've heard stories of his break up with his ex, but he didn't go crazy like he did with you."


"That's what everyone told me. But I don't know.."


"Trust me, it's like your his drug that he can't resist." Minhyuk laugh.


Se Kyung smile, nodding her head.


"When I first met him, he never showed his emotional side, not once. His buddies said he went into an emotional break down."


"That's what Key tells me as well." Se Kyung look down at her hand, twisting her hand nervously.


"It's a good thing that he has you. I think he deserved you more than anyone."


"Thank you." Se Kyung smile.


They stood quiet for a few minutes, looking around as if they were nervous about something.


"I have something to confess.." Minhyuk finally break the silent.


Se Kyung shot up head up, ready to listen to his confession, whatever it may be.


"It may sound crazy but.. I liked you when I first met you."


Se Kyung was shock from his confession. She didn't know what to respond back or how to.


Minhyuk laugh, breaking the awkwardness.


"Don't worry, I stop liking you when I realize how much you mean to Jonghyun. To be honest, he's like a hyung to me. I met him four years ago when my mother was going thru difficult times. Jonghyun stood by my side, fully supporting me and my mom. I felt indebted to him." Minhyuk explain his story.


Se Kyung smile at the story. Jonghyun was indeed a sweet guy, who has a bad temper when he's crazy.


"He paid for my college tuition along with mom's hospital bill. Not only that, he offer me this job that I'm currently working. I don't know how to pay him back with all of his great support." Minhyuk look down at his hands.


"Minhyuk.. As long as you try your best, Jonghyun wouldn't mind. Though I've only known him for months, it feels like I've known him my life. Inside, he's actually a nice caring person." Se Kyung smile, knowing that her words were right.


"Since I've said my confession, my heart is finally at ease." Minhyuk smile.


Se Kyung smile back at him.


"Do you like anyone?"


"Hm. I would be lying if I said I didn't." Minhyuk chuckle, bringing laughters into the room.


"Who's this lucky lady? I want to meet her."


"Why? Will you disapprove her if you don't like her?" Minhyuk joke.


"Of course! I'm your sister in law! I just want to protect you." Se Kyung joke back with a laughter.


"You and Jonghyun are no difference. He likes to pester me with a lot of questions. Sometimes I get so lost."


Se Kyung burst into a loud laugh. She didn't feel awkward around like earlier, which was good. She only wanted to be a friend of his, nothing more.


"I'll introduce you to her later when I have the nerves to ask her out." Minhyuk blush.


Se Kyung mock Minhyuk for his shyness. After spending quite a while with Minhyuk, he finally left, leaving Se Kyung sometime time alone.


She was getting bored after Minhyuk left. Hospital had nothing fun to do. If only Boa was around to keep her from being bored. Too bad she was out of town.


Flipping through some random channels, she turn off the tv. Nothing interesting was on. Maybe she could walk around the building.


Wearing her hospital uniform, she walk around the building, viewing all the interesting sights. On the next floor, she reach the children's hopsital.


She peek inside a random room to find it empty. Continuing her trip, she stumble across a little girl playing by herself with her bouncing ball. She couldn't catch it back, letting it roll towards Se Kyung.


"Unni, can you please return my bouncing ball back to me?" the little girl politely ask Se Kyung.


Se Kyung smile, approaching the little girl.


"Here you go." Se Kyung handed it back to her.


"Thank you unni." she bow.


"How old are you?" Se Kyung ask her.


"I'm five years old. What's your name?" she ask cutely.


"My name is Se Kyung. What about yours?"


"My name is Da Bin."


"Da Bin? That's a cute name."


"Thank you." she smile cutely.


Se Kyung couldn't resist pinching her cute cheeks.


"How come you're out here by yourself?" Se Kyung ask Da Bin.


Da Bin look away with a sad face. Se Kyung knew right than she had asked the wrong question.


"Here. Let unni play with you, is that okay with you?"


"Really? You'll play with me?"


"Sure."


Se Kyung bounce the ball back to Da Bin who instantly caught it with a cute laugh. Se Kyung couldn't help but smile to herself. Spending time with Da Bin reminded her of Yoogeun.


After playing for a while, it was time for Da Bin to get her check up.


"Can unni come along?" Da Bin ask her assitant nurse.


"Of course she may."


Se Kyung quietly follow Da Bin into another room where Da Bin lay on her stomach. Se Kyung quietly watch the procedure, wincing when Da Bin cried in pain when they stick a needle into her behind.


Da Bin's loud cry made Se Kyung feel sad. Where was her parents? Se Kyung thought to herself as she continue to stand by and watch.


After it was finish, Da Bin wipe her tears away, smiling cutely at Se Kyung.


"Are you okay Da Bin?" Se Kyung ask Da Bin once she settle in her own room.


"It hurts." Da Bin confess.


"I'm sorry." Se Kyung pull Da Bin into a warm hug.


"I don't have parents, they left me when I was a baby." Da Bin sadly speak of her parents.


"Who's taking care of you right now than?"


"I live in the orphanages. Since I'm ill, they sent me here. I wish I could get better so I can go back. I hate this place. There's no one to play with." Da Bin pout.


Se Kyung's heart was hurting inside. Such a brave child like her to be abandon by her parents. Thinking of her parents, they too did the same thing with her. They abandon her once again.


She felt sad each time they shove her away to go make money. She was nothing but a mere money maker. Though she felt sad, she was still glad she had parents. Now, she was grateful to have Jonghyun by her side.


"How about this, unni will play with you from now on."


"Really?" Da Bin's face lit up.


"I promise." Se Kyung held her pinky out.


Da Bin lock her pinky with Se Kyung's, smiling cutely. Putting her to sleep, Se Kyung head back to her own room. Jonghyun's probably looking for her, she thought.


She walk inside her room to find Jonghyun sleeping quietly on her bed. A smile appear on her face as she walk up to him, observing him.


He was indeed a handsome person up close. Jonghyun instantly open his eyes, gazing at Se Kyung.


"Where did you disappear to? I was getting worried you lost your way." Jonghyun sat up.


"I was bored so I walk around the building."


"Minhyuk told me he visited you earlier."


"He did."


"Where'd you go?"


Se Kyung sat next to Jonghyun, leaning her head on his shoulder.


"I saw a little cute girl. I feel bad for her."


"Why?"


"She has no parents. No one visits her at all. She plays by herself all day long."


"That's sad. Did you play with her?" Jonghyun place his head ontop of Se Kyung's.


"I promise her I would play with her every day. What makes me even sadder was when I saw them putting a big needle in her. She cried a lot."


"It must be painful for her." Jonghyun lock his hand with Se Kyung's hand.


"I don't know what's wrong with her. I hope she would get better."


"Don't worry. She'll get better."


"I hope.."


Jonghyun and Se Kyung talk all night about random things before they finally fell asleep 2 in the morning. In Se Kyung's dream, she long for Da Bin. She wanted to be there for Da Bin, especially when she's facing difficults times like earlier. A tear trickle down as she continue dreaming about her.

---------------------------

So there you have it, Minhyuk's sad confession. Also, a new character has been added!
Jung Da Bin! The cutest little girl ever! hehe.