Action 42

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.
We can never really love anybody with whom we never laugh.
Love is in the giver, not the gift."

- William Sloan Coffin

-----------------------------------------

After waiting another two hours, the doctor finally came out.


"How is she doctor?" Jonghyun ask the doctor, holding his hands together , nervously.


"She's in good condition now though she'll need lots of rest. From what I know, it seems she's been lacking her sleep along with her nutrition."


"Thank you doctor." Jonghyun bow to the doctor.


Everyone behind was relief that Se Kyung was no longer in danger. Slowly, they all squeeze into her semi big room, crowding around her bed.


Jonghyun sat down next to her, holding her hand into his.


"I should have known she wasn't looking good. I was too caught up with things to not notice her tiredness. And I even had her go shopping for me. I'm a worse mother in law." Mrs. Kim shook her head in disappointment.


"Umma, it's okay. It's not your fault." Jonghyun silently speak.


"Hyung, I'm very sorry." Junsu look at Se Kyung's sleeping figure.


"Junsu, it's not your fault. You didn't mean to put her in danger."


"If I didn't -" Junsu was about to say Yuri's name but instantly shut himself up before it slip out.


"If I wasn't in such a deep thought, she would have never got hit." Junsu finish his sentence with a lie.


Jonghyun continue to stare at a sleeping Se Kyung, tucking her hair behind her ear. Night time came like years, making Jonghyun more anxious.


Waiting for Se Kyung to wake up, he couldn't sleep an ounce, afraid he'll miss her waking up. Drinking coffee after coffee, he finally gave up. She's not going to wake up sooner than he thought.


Watching her, he slowly drifted into a deep sleep, not noticing.


A day went pass and she still hasn't woken up. Jonghyun's starting to freak out, scared she went into a coma.


"Jonghyun, stop freaking out. She's still breathing." Key interrupted his fearing thoughts, pointing to a breathing Se Kyung.


"What if she's in a coma?" Jonghyun thought.


"How would you know?" Key ask Jonghyun, glaring at him.


"Anyone can be in a coma without you noticing." Jonghyun quickly reply with whatever he could think of.


"You're stupid. She's not dead. She's just resting."


"Well she needs to wake up soon." Jonghyun crossed his arms together.


"She's probably stalling time, to make you go crazy." Key laugh.


"I'm already crazy. What more does she want me to do?"


"Oh I know! You should jump off a rooftop and come back to see if she's awake. I'm sure by the time you come back, she'll be awake." Key burst into a loud laugh as he clap his hands.


"Yah! I'm not stupid to do that. Only YOU would." Jonghyun poke Key on the head with his index finger.


"Yah!" Key slap his hand away from his hair.


"Go away. You're annoying me." Jonghyun went back to look at a sleeping Se Kyung.


"Fine. I don't like being here anyways. Who wants to be around a crazy Jonghyun? Definitely not me." Key loudly close the door behind him.


Jonghyun place one hand ontop of Se Kyungs', laying his head onto of his other hand.


"Se Kyung ah, wake up.. I don't like seeing you sleep her all day.. I miss your voice.. Wake up..." Jonghyun whisper.


(SE KYUNG POV)


"Noona. Noona!" Joon's voice call out to me.


"Joon? Joon, where are you?" I call after him, hoping he would show up in front of me.


"You lied Noona. You promise me you would never leave me. You lied!" Joon's angry voice shouted.


"Joon! Noona is sorry. Tell me where you are Joon. Noona will come find you." I shouted back historically, trying to follow his voice.


"You will never find me Noona. I'm far away from you. You broke our promise.." Joon whisper the last part.


"I'm sorry. Please tell me where you are! Noona will come get you."


"Noona's too late. Joon's already far away from Noona. Joon hates Noona from breaking the promise." Joon's angry voice changed to a sad, sorrow voice.


Following his voice, I finally found Joon who was still far away from me. Picking up my steps, I ran to him.


"Joon!" I shouted his name out, staring at his sorrow eyes.


"Noona is here!" I wave to Joon who only look at me with sorrow eyes.


I was only 10 feet away from Joon, ready to hug him, only to be stop by Jonghyun.


"Jonghyun.." I call his name.


He was holding onto my hand tightly, afraid to let me go.


"Jonghyun, let go of my hand." I try to shove his hand away from mine but only to receive a tighter squeeze.


"Jonghyun." I was getting angry.


He was blocking my reunion with Joon, holding me back.


"No. I'm not letting you go, ever." Jonghyun speak, looking into my eyes.


I look back at Joon, only to see the same expression, sadness. Did he know this was going to happen? Is that why he didn't tell me where he was?


"Let me go. I want to go to Joon." I try shaking his hand off from me.


"Please, don't go.." Jonghyun whisper loud enough for me to hear.


"Jonghyun, stop being stubborn. I will never leave you. Please, just let me go hug Joon once. I miss him a lot." I look into his eyes with tears.


He shook his head, gripping harder.


"If you go to him, you'll never return."


"Why wouldn't I? You're my husband. I could never leave you." I half shouted with anger as tears ran down my cheeks.


"If you choose him, you will lose me. If you choose me, you will lose him. Who will you choose?" Jonghyun ask me with a serious voice.


"Jonghyun. Stop joking." I half laugh, hoping he was only joking.


"I'm serious Se Kyung. If you return to him, you will never see me again. Do you want that?" his expression harden at his last comment.


I knew he wasn't kidding when his expression changed. He was serious.


"H-how can this be? Why can't I have you both? This isn't fair!" I shouted.


"Life is never fair." Jonghyun mumble.


Tears continue to stream down my cheeks as I look back and forth between Joon and Jonghyun. I didn't want to break my promise with Joon but I couldn't leave Jonghyun either. I love him, more than my life.


If I choose Joon, Jonghyun will vanish from my life. If I choose Jonghyun, I will never see Joon again.


Why, why is life so unfair to me? What have I done to deserve such punishment?


Looking back at Jonghyun one more time, I slowly break apart from him. Jonghyun stare at me with shock.


"I'm sorry Jonghyun.. but I can't break my promise with Joon.. Please understand me.." I cry more as I slowly back away from him.


Jonghyun didn't try to stop me, instead, he watched me back away from him with hurted eyes. I hurted him, I didn't deserve him.


"Se Kyung.." he whisper my name.


Turning around, I walk towards Joon, wiping my tears away. I won't regret this discussion, I told myself over and over.


I wish Jonghyun with nothing but happiness. I couldn't keep him from being sad. Now I'm giving him more sadness to carry on his shoulder.


Jonghyun, please forgive me for being selfish. I can't leave Joon.. He's everything to me.. My only family member I can rely on..


Please.. forget about me.. I don't deserve you..

 

----------------------------------

Aww poo. Cliff hanger.. Don't you just hate it? I do!
Until the next episode, keep your thoughts positive!!! Cross your fingers, hoping she changes her mind!!