Action 38

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

- Anonymous

---------------

All of the Jonghyun buddies and Se Kyung were lingering around the airport, waiting for Jonghyun's boarding time to be announce.


"Why didn't you bring Se Kyung along?" Key ask out of curiousity.


"I thought it'll be better if she stays here with you guys. I'll be too busy to entertain her if she went with me. She'll just be bored staying inside a hotel all day."


"It's not like I've done that before.." Se Kyung mumble loud enough for Jonghyun to hear.


"I told you I had an emergency."


"And what was it about hm?" Se Kyung challenge him.


"Nothing that you need to know. Come on, it's work. I'm sure you're not interested."


"Sure I'm not." Se Kyung mimic his voice.


Everyone burst into laughter except for Jonghyun who was blowing air out of his nose like a dragon blowing fire out of his nose.


Finally Jonghyun's boarding time was announce. He's going to be gone for the next two weeks, leaving Se Kyung alone. It hurted him a lot but he couldn't just cancel it out of no where. Plus, it's an important meeting to him.


"See you when you come back hyung." Minho shook his hand with Jonghyun.


"Take care." Onew hug Jonghyun.


"Hyung, bring back some stuff for me okay?" Taemin smile.


"Taemin.." Jonghyun shook his head.


"You better return in two weeks, if not, I'm going to sell your wife to someone else." Key bluntly say.


"Dare you to." Jonghyun eye Key.


"Oh It's my pleasure." Key laugh as he hug Jonghyun.


Se Kyung was the last person to hug him. Jonghyun didn't want to break their hug but he had to or else he'll be late to his plane.


"Take care of yourself." Se Kyung force a smile.


"I'll call you when I land." Jonghyun planted a small kiss on her lips.


"Really Jonghyun? Really?" Key blurted out as he roll his eyes.


"You're just jealous Key. I seriously think you should find yourself a girlfriend. I bet you're going to be ten times worse than me."


"You know what, I have to agree. I'll love her ten times more than you loving Se Kyung." Key grin.


"Enough already." Minho interjected.


"Go before you're late." Se Kyung nudge him.


"Call me if sometimes comes up. I'll answer before two rings." Jonghyun smile.


"Sure you will."


"If you get bored, just go bother them."


"I plan to." Se Kyung smile.


"That's more like it." Jonghyun pinch her cheeks before boarding.


All of them watch Jonghyun step into the back before they left the airport. Key volunteer to drive Se Kyung home since he didn't want her to take a taxi; it'll also make him look bad if he did. What kind of man would let his sister in law ride a taxi home right?


"So, got any plans for the next coming weeks?"


"I'm thinking of some plans."


"Will when you do, please tell me. I'm eager to know what you have in mind. It'll be our little secret." Key wink at Se Kyung.


Se Kyung laugh. Being around Key wasn't boring or awkward. Though they've only met not long ago, it felt as if they knew each other since childhood.


"I'm off to do some work before I get strangle by Jonghyun. I'll see you some other times." Key explain.


"Thanks for the ride." Se Kyung bow to Key.


"Ew, don't do all that stuff to me. Treat me like your brother?"


"Thanks Key."


"No prob." Key wave before speeding off into the streets.


Se Kyung shook her head. Key and Jonghyun surely love to speed off in the streets. Don't they ever think of pedestrians crossing the streets or what?


Se Kyung close the door behind her. What was she going to do for the next two weeks? Without Jonghyun, the place feels weird. She has no clue why he bought such big house when there's only two people living in it. It's kind of scary to be alone in such a big house. Shaking away the thoughts, she walk into the kitchen to cook something to chew on, to keep her minds occupy with something.


After a long flight, Jonghyun finally landed. He took in a big breath of the new air. Smiling, he took his cell phone out, dailing Se Kyung's cell phone.


Still in her sleepy mood, she reach around for her cell phone.


"Hello?" she sleepily answer.


"Sorry to wake you up."


Upon hearing his voice, Se Kyung shot up from her sleepy mode into a fully alerted mode.


"It's okay. I couldn't really sleep." Se Kyung half lied.


It took her a while to finally settle down into lala land.


"I just wanted to tell you that I just landed. Now I'm heading to the hotel I'll be staying."


"That's good news. Make sure you eat on time even if you're busy okay?"


"I remember, mom." Jonghyun joke.


Se Kyung laugh. Hearing his voice, she misses him; how she wish he was here with her.


"I forgot to tell you, you'll be staying at my parents house for the next two weeks."


"What?" Se Kyung was surprise.


"The thought of you being alone in such a big house kind of gave me a scare so I ask my parents to invite you over. I hope that isn't much to ask of you." Jonghyun sounded like he was pleading.


"It's actually a good choice. I was feeling a bit lonely in this big house. Plus, I'll get to know about your parents and little brother more." Se Kyung smile her thoughts.


"That's good. I thought you were going to reject my offer." Jonghyun was relieve.


"Of course not."


"Well I'll let you go back to sleep since you have to do a little packing for the next two weeks."


"Okay. Have a good day Jonghyun."


"Good night. Se Kyung, I love you."


Se Kyung gasp at Jonghyun's last three words. He rarely says those three words; when he does say it, it felt like her world just came crashing down.


After her talk with Jonghyun on the phone, she was able to fall asleep without suffering for a few hours. She's excited to move in with her in laws for the next two weeks.


Jonghyun stuff his phone back into his pocket with a smile on his face. He said it, he finally said those two words without hesitating. It shouldn't be hard since they're husband and wife right, but in Jonghyun's case, it was hard for him to say those three words. Now that he's finally said it, the next time he says it will be more at ease and easier.


"I miss you already Se Kyung..."


Jonghyun don't know how long he can endure being away from his wife this long. He's going to face a lot of suffering to surpass this new case.

 

---------------

Phew, it's been a while since I updated. Yes I'm finally done with my exam and project, more time for me to post new updates.