Action 06

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

My Beautiful y wife, Se Kyung.

-------

Se Kyung watch Jonghyun and his little brother hug each other. His little brother is probably in his early 10's.

 

"Hyung! I missed you!"

 

"I know. I'm back."

 

Se Kyung was somewhat confuse. Why would they miss each other when they could visit each other?

 

"You must be my future daughter in law." his mother ask Se Kyung.

 

Se Kyung turn to his parents, and greeted them.

 

"Hello."

 

They greeted her back.

 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung sat across from his parents. Jonghyun's little brother sat next to Jonghyun to the right.

 

"I want to know how you two met." his dad ask.

 

"I bought her." Jonghyun plainly responded.

 

"Bought her?" his mother say with a confuse voice.

 

"Yes. I bought her from her parents."

 

His parents laugh making Jonghyun laugh with them. Se Kyung on the other side was confuse.

 

"Son, I'm glad you're back."

 

"And so am I."

 

They ate dinner, discussing their marriage. Mrs. Kim was sad because his son already prepare everything ahead of time.

 

"If I've known you were in town that day, I would have follow you!" she laughs.

 

(Se Kyung's POV)

 

I sat there at the dining table, feeling left out. Of course his mom would talk to me here and there, but other than that, I was pretty much quiet.

 

I didnt' have anything in common with them. I wasn't from a rich family nor had a good education background.

 

Why did he pick me to be his wife when he can get a smart and pretty lady?

 

Halfway through dinner, I can feel Jonghyun's hand slowly creeping it's way to mine.

 

I look at him to find him smiling and talking to his parents.

 

His grip got tighter as I try to push his hand away.

 

He still didn't look at me.

 

His mom and I were in the kitchen, washing the plates.

 

"Isn't he just lovely?" she ask me.

 

"Oh..Yes.." I reply back.

 

"I haven't seen him since he left 4 years ago. I was so happy to see him back, with his wife."

 

I too was surprise. I didn't know he went away until now.

 

It was weird. He was weird. When it's just the both of us, he's so rough with me. When he's with his family, he's so outgoing and happy.

 

Is he bipolar or what?

 

(END OF POV)

 

Se Kyung and Mrs.Kim join the guys in the livingroom.

 

All the guys were laughing at whatever they were talking about.

 

"What's so funny?" the mom interrupted their chat.

 

"Just some things."

 

Jonghyun got up to greet Se Kyung.

 

"We're leaving." he told his parents.

 

"Already?" his little brother whine.

 

"Yes. Already. Tomorrow's a big day."

 

"Fine." his little brother gave in.

 

Jonghyun greeted his parents farewell before hopping into the car.

 

They drove quietly home.

 

When they reach inside, Jonghyun grab ahold of Se Kyung's wrist. It was hurting her.

 

"You." he say before kissing her roughly on the lip.

 

He back away from her, smiling.

 

"Get enough sleep, my wifey. Tomorrow's a big day" he say before walking into his own room.

 

She stood there, still shock that he stole her first kiss. Of course they're to be husband and wife, but still, it was shocking to her.