Action 35

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

" True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes."

------------

Rushing home, he ignore every thing that was surrounding him including all the cars park outside of his house.



All he could think was Se Kyung's safety. He would blame himself if she was hurt. It was his fault to begin with. She didn't deserve any of this. If she was mad at him, she should take it all out on him.



He park his car in the drive way as he rush out to open the door.



The house was pitch black when he step inside.



"Key!" Jonghyun scream in historical.



He turn on the mini light in the hallway as he made his grand entrance into the livingroom.



"Where are you?!" he continue to scream searching for Key.



1..



2...



3....



"Surprise!" everyone scream as Jonghyun took his first step into the livingroom.



Taken by surprise he stop his track looking very surprise.



Everyone started to sing "Happy Birthday" song to him, bringing up the cake to him.



He didn't know what to do or say. He was just too stun. How could they do this to him? How could they?!




"Hurry up and blow the candle." Key impatiently nudge a stun Jonghyun.



Jonghyun took a look at the cake before blowing the candles.



Everyone applauded at the happy event. Today was a surprising day to him. Never did he imagine this would happen again.



"W-what is this?" Jonghyun stammer at his own words.



"What does it look like dummy. It's a surprise birthday party."



"I told you guys - "



"We know we know. It wasn't us who came up with this idea." Key interrupted Jonghyun.



"Who?" Jonghyun ask curiously.



"Who else?" Key walk away.



Jonghyun stood there while everyone else were busy communicating amongst each other.



Jonghyun finally made his entrance into the kitchen where there were tons of different food.



"Aren't you happy son?" his mother ask him.



He can only nod.



"I knew I made a great choice by allowing you to marry her."



"Se Kyung.." Jonghyun mutter to himself.



She plan all of this. She brought him seaweed soup earlier and now this? He couldn't believe it.



He walk around in search of Se Kyung but she was no where to be found. Where exactly did she go? Did she really disappear?



Scare yet happy, he continue searching for her.



When he was ready to give up, he felt two hands hugging him from behind.



He knew this feeling. Only one person had such big affection on him.



He turn around to see a beautiful Se Kyung standing in front of him.



"Wifey..."



"Happy Birthday Husband." she kiss him on the cheek.



Jonghyun hug her into his warm embrace.



"I can't believe this.. I feel like this is only a dream." Jonghyun started to say.



"It's not a dream. It's real. We're real." she reminded him.



He chuckle before releasing to get a better look at her.



Indeed she wore a elegant dress that showed her beautiful body.



"Hungry?" she ask him.



"Not for food." Jonghyun joke.



"Let's go get you some real food before you faint."



Se Kyung grab Jonghyun's hand leading them both into the kitchen to grab some food.



"What do you want?"



"Anything. They look all delicious."



Se Kyung laugh.



She started to pile Jonghyun's plate with a lot of food.



"You better finish all of this you hear me?" Se Kyung demanded Jonghyun.



"Yes mam'." he playfully say with a laugh.



After eating and mangling with people, Jonghyun finally took her out.



"Where are you taking me?" Se Kyung ask.



"Somewhere special." Jonghyun whisper to her.



Se Kyung follow him into his car.



He pull her seat belt over her before driving away from a crowded place.



Se Kyung didn't know where Jonghyun was taking her and she didn't care. All she wants right now is to enjoy today with him. She's going to make today a memorable day for him. A day that he can never forget.



After 15 minutes drive, they finally came to a stop.



Jonghyun got out of the car. Se Kyung follow after Jonghyun. She stop her track when she realize the view she's seeing right now.



"It's so beautiful." Se Kyung commented on the beautiful view.



"This is the whole city. I come here once in a while." Jonghyun shove his hand into his pocket.



Se Kyung loved the view. There were many lights down there. The city shines beautifully at night.



Jonghyun pull Se Kyung down as he wrap his legs around her. He wrap lock his hands with hers as they both enjoy the beautiful view.



"Thank you." Jonghyun finally spoke.



They stay quiet for a while. It was starting to get chilly but Se Kyung didn't show it. She wanted to stay a little longer.



"Jonghyun.."



"Hm?" Jonghyun ask back.



"About earlier.. Every words that I spoke to her, I really mean it. I trust you. I will wait until the day that you are ready to tell me about your past life." Se Kyung grew quiet.



"Thank you for understand." Jonghyun lay his chin on her head.



"Just know that if there's anything troubling you, don't hide it from me. I want to help you in any way that I can."



"I will keep that in mind."



Se Kyung smile.



"I'm sorry for hurting you at times."



"It's okay. I know that you don't mean to hurt me."



Jonghyun was happy that he choose the correct wife. She was understandable and willing to wait for him.



Se Kyung turn around to face him. She glance at his every feature on his face; his nose, eyes, lip and warm cheek.



Jonghyun thought there was something on his face from the look she was giving him. He hurrily wipe his face with his hands which made Se Kyung laugh.



"What?" Jonghyun ask confusely.



"Nothing. It's just that.. You shine tonight." Se Kyung smile.



Jonghyun was confuse. Did she drink something to make her say all of this today?



"Are you okay?" Jonghyun felt her forehead. She was normal. Weird.



Se Kyung laugh again.



Jonghyun gave up. She's acting weird today.



Out of no where, Se Kyung kiss Jonghyun on the lip. Jonghyun responded to that kiss as he kiss her back.



It started out as a soft kiss but than it turned into a sweet passionate kiss that lasted for a minute.



Jonghyun pull back as he held Se Kyung's face. It was now his turn to stare at her.



Tonight she was beautiful. She's like an angel sent from above to be with him.



"Let's go back before everyone starts getting worry." Jonghyun help pull Se Kyung up.



Jonghyun was holding onto Se Kyung's hand while his other hand was on the steering wheel.



This very day he will cherish it for the rest of his life. She's made a big difference in his life.

 

--------------------

 

And OMG! Shin Se Kyung and Kim Jonghyun are dating in real life for almost a month now! How exciting can that be?! I'm happy for the both of them. Heh.

If you want to read it, Popseoul has it all. ^^