Action 36

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“True Love burns the brightest, But the brightest flames leave the deepest scars.”  

---------

Se Kyung and Jonghyun return home to see most of their guests had left except for his relatives.



"Where did you two go?" Key curiously ask.



"Out and about." Jonghyun reply.




While Jonghyun chatted with his family and friends, Se Kyung went into the kitchen to see if there were any leftovers.



To her surprise she saw Min Hyuk.




"I'm glad you could make it!" Se Kyung gave Min Hyuk a hug.




"I'm surprise I came." he broke the hug.




"Jonghyun and the guys are out there talking about some random stuffs if you wanted to join them." Se Kyung smile.




"I think I'll pass for tonight." Min Hyuk pointed at his plate of food.




Se Kyung half laugh.




"Well I guess you can continue your meal. you don't mind if I start cleaning right?"




"Go right ahead."




Se Kyung started cleaning the dishes up. There sure were a lot of trash and dishes to wash. It's going to be one hell for her.




After Min Hyuk finishes with his food, he decided to lend a hand.



"Thanks." Se Kyung smile again.




"Hey, this is the least I can do." Min Hyuk smile.




They were half way through the dishes when Jonghyun interrupted their friendly conversation.




Min Hyuk smile at Jonghyun.




"Happy Birthday Hyung." Min Hyuk smile.




"Thanks for coming Min Hyuk."




Min Hyuk wash his hand leaving Se Kyung to tend the dishes herself.



Everyone finally left a little after midnight. Se Kyung was dead tired for today.




Little Yoogeun was fast asleep in his room. He too was tired from today's big event.



Se Kyung thought maybe Jonghyun was in the study room doing his work like usual but to her surprise, he was in the bed waiting for her.



"No work for tonight?" Se Kyung ask.




"No work tonight. I want to take a rest with you." Jonghyun grin.



Se Kyung shook her head.



"Go take a shower Jonghyun."



Jonghyun obediently obey her orders.



Se Kyung lay on the bed closing her eyes for just a moment. That moment became tomorrow.



Jonghyun came out of the shower with wet hairs. He wipe his hair with a towel as he exit the bathroom. He smile at the sight of a sleeping Se Kyung.



"She must be very tired.." Jonghyun mutter to himself.



He fix her sleeping position as he pull the blanket over her body.



"Sweet dreams wifey." Jonghyun kiss her on the forehead. "And thank you for today. I'll cherish it forever."



Se Kyung's lip form a smile from her sleep making Jonghyun laugh.



That night they both slept dreaming of nothing but happiness.



Yoogeun's time with them were coming to an end soon. Jonghyun decided to take the rest of the remaining days off to spend time with Yoogeun.



Today they were going on a picnic. It's going to be Jonghyun and Se Kyung's first time going out on a picnic.



The three of them prepare lunch together. Yoogeun was very helpful the last couple of days. Se Kyung was going to miss him when he leaves.



"Look at yourself, you're all dirty." Se Kyung wipe away the dirt on Yoogeun's face.



Yoogeun gave Se Kyung and awe look. Se Kyung was confuse with that look. Yoogeun fake a loud laugh at her expression. Se Kyung too laugh with him.



"Ready?" Jonghyun call out.



"Yes!" Se Kyung answer back.



"Let's go!" Jonghyun pointed out the door.



Jonghyun found a perfect spot to have a family picnic which will cost them a little road trip as well.



The ride there will take at least an hour and a half. Se Kyung and Yoogeun both were busy playing in the back that they didn't care where Jonghyun was taking them.



Jonghyun could hear laughters coming from the back seat. Once in a while he would glance to see what they both were up to.



After a long ride, they finally reach their destination. Yoogeun and Se Kyung got out of the car yelling with joy. They were at a house beach.



Jonghyun shook his head at the sight of Se Kyung and Yoogeun's hypeness. It's going to be a long fun day, that he knew.



Se Kyung and Yoogeun ran back and forth trying to escape from the sea water. Yoogeun's laughter fill the air.



Jonghyun set the things inside the house before joining them both.



"Yoogeun ah!" Jonghyun call.



Yoogeun immediately ran to Jonghyun. Jonghyun pick Yoogeun up walking towards the water.



"Jonghyun ah, be careful." Se Kyung reminded Jonghyun.



"I know." Jonghyun reassure a worry Se Kyung.



Yoogeun gasp as they walk closer and closer to the water. He wanted to touch the water but was scare of being wet.



"Yoogeun ah, you want to go touch the sea?"



Yoogeun nodded his head.



Carefree Jonghyun walk into the cold sea without taking his shoes off. Yoogeun clap his hands with joy.



Se Kyung watch from the shore shaking her head as she smile.



Yoogeun squeal as Jonghyun reach further into the sea. The water was now touching the both of them.



"Isn't it cold Yoogeun?" Jonghyun ask.



"Uhn." Yoogeun agree but he didn't want to leave yet.



Jonghyun brought him back to the shore. Both of them were wet especially Jonghyun. He was wet up to his waist but he didn't care one bit. He wanted to enjoy today to the fullest.



Se Kyung join them at the shore splashing water at one another. Jonghyun and Yoogeun pair up together splashing water at her. Se Kyung pout but laugh.



Together they built a lop sided sand castle near the shore. Jonghyun did the building and tapping with Yoogeun and Se Kyung provided him the sand that he needed.



It was getting chilly so they decided to head back inside. After lunch they would come back outside to play more.



Jonghyun set up the lunch they prepare while Se Kyung change Yoogeun into a set of clothes.



Jonghyun didn't want to change yet so he was still in his wet clothes. Se Kyung shook her head. Stubborn Jonghyun, she thought.



"Let's eat Yoogeun ah." Jonghyun happiness announce.



Yoogeun dig into the food messing it up. Se Kyung laugh as Jonghyun try to help Yoogeun.



Together as a family, they ate lunch looking out towards the sea. Remembering the camera, Jonghyun took it out. He snap pictures of messy Yoogeun and his beautiful wife cleaning Yoogeun up.



Se Kyung glare at Jonghyun who was snapping the pictures.



"Give me the camera." she demanded.



Jonghyun refuse, sticking his tongue at Se Kyung before running out the door.



"Jonghyun! Come back!" Se Kyung chase after Jonghyun.



Yoogeun too got out of his seat, running after them.



Jonghyun toss the camera in between his hand, twirling in circles so that Se Kyung couldn't get it.



"Give it to me." Se Kyung finally gave up.



"No." Jonghyun stick his tongue again.



This time not only did Jonghyun stick his tongue, Yoogeun did as well.



Se Kyung and Jonghyun were both shock at first but than burst into laughters.



Yoogeun laugh along with them even though he didn't know why.



Tonight they were going to sleep in the beach house since they didn't want to leave yet.



Yoogeun was fast asleep after his bath.



"He's probably exhausted from all the running and screaming." Se Kyung smile.



"Did you have fun?" Jonghyun ask Se Kyung as they lay in their bed.



"A lot. I can't believe he learn something bad from you." Se Kyung gave Jonghyun a disappointed look.



"Hey, what can I say?"



Se Kyung laugh.



"Thanks." Se Kyung kiss Jonghyun on the cheek.



Jonghyun brought Se Kyung closer to him, embracing her.



"Sleep tight." Jonghyun mumble.

 

-------------------------------------

Finally an update on the story.

This whole Jonghyun issue, let's just think that it never happen okay? I want you to read it for entertainment and not for the whole dating issue. Maybe I might change the main female lead to a random name... I'll see what happens..

I'm debating if I should end the story soon or continue to add more chaps etc... Any thoughts?