Action 12

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

If a relationship is to evolve, it must go through a series of endings.

Lisa Moriyama  

--------------------

(Jonghyun POV)


I was just so mad at myself. No, I was piss at her. Why is she so stupid? Can't she stand up for herself?


Why does she let anyone hit her? She really is a stupid lady.


No, she's my stupid wifey.


That night, I was just mad at the whole world.


Why was I mad?


Because Yuri slap my wifey on the cheek.


No one and I mean no one can slap her! Only I can.


That night, I found our bedroom empty. Hmm, maybe I should check the guest rooms.


Walking down to the guest rooms, I came to a stop.


I can hear my wifey silently crying in the bathroom.


Why is she crying?


Is it because of me? Did I make her life miserable?


I walk into the guest room slamming myself onto the bed.


I was just so frustrated.


Not wanting to think about anything, I lay down on my side hoping I could grab a little nap before going to work.


Closing my eyes for just a few minutes, I hear the door pop open. In came my wifey.


She smelled so good. I just want to grab her to snuggle with, but I didn't.


She was about to leave me so before she could leave, I quickly grab onto her arm, tighting my grip.


"Please... don't go.." I softly whisper.


Surprisingly, she hop into bed with me. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me, where I know that she'll be with me forever.


I was scared of losing her. No, I was frightening.


I woke up early the next day to find my wifey still sleeping peacefully.


I watch her breath in breath out evenly. A smile came to my face.


Getting out of bed, I wash up.


Knowing that my wifey was going to be tired, I decided to cook her breakfast.


I wanted to make her a special meal to show her that I was sorry for what have had happen last night.


I drove to work, full speed. I didn't care if the police were going to catch me. I wasn't in the mood to deal with them. Not today.


I slam myself into my seat, trying very hard to focus on my work.


It didn't last long.


"Tell her I want to see her this instant!" I impatiently call Key.


"Got it." Key say from the other line.


Waiting for her, I play with the pen, tossing it up in the air and down.


"Oppa." she say.


I look up to find her walking in with a smile.


"Yuri."

 

---------

 

It's not all that exciting. I just wanted to show you guys a little of his side of the story. How he feels inside of Mr.Bipolar.