Action 08

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Afraidness came rushing down to me. What am I doing? Why did I do it?

 

---------------

 

The makeup artists had to use a lot of makeup to cover up her red slap mark on her cheeks.

 

She sat silently while she quickly apply the makeup.

 

She was still lost. Confuse. Scared.

 

Why did he slap her?

 

Never in her life has she been slap like that before. Sure, she's been slap once or twice from her parents, but not to a certain extent where she fell down.

 

"Okay hun, you're ready. I think this'll cover it up." the makeup artist call to her.

 

"Thank you." she politely say to her.

 

"Don't worry hun, he's not what you think he is." she wink at her and left.

 

Since she had no father to walk her in the aisle, his father was going to walk with her.

 

"Are you ready daughter in law?" he ask her.

 

She nod her head.

 

Though she was afraid, she was ready. She was his to be and he was hers.

 

Nothing could be change. He bought her from her parents, so now her life is in his hands.

 

Music started. His father guided her down the aisle to until Jonghyun took her hand.

 

The priest went on with his sayings.

 

"I do." they both say one after another.

 

They exchange wedding rings. He slowly put her ring to her finger and she in return did the same.

 

"I now pronouce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

 

Jonghyun close in to Se Kyung, kissing her sweetly on the lips.

 

"I'm sorry" he softly whisper to her ears before parting away.

 

She stood there shock and confuse. Is he sorry for slapping her, or forcing her to marry him?

 

He took her hand, locking it to his arm. He slowly walk out of the aisle with her by his side.

 

You belong to me and only me, my dear wifey, he say to him self.

 

In the after party, she was being pass to many guys, who she didn't know.

 

(Se Kyung POV)

 

At the party, I met Jonghyun's four other best friends.

 

Key. Onew. Taemin. Minho.

 

"I can't believe he's marry." Onew complain.

 

Me neither.

 

"You better watch out, Jonghyun's a player." Taemin wink at me.

 

I blush.

 

"Wah. Can I keep you to myself? Please?" Minho beg cutely.

 

I'm sorry little one.. I'm his and only his.

 

"If you ever need help or anything, don't hesitate to call me okay?" Key told me.

 

"Thanks." I reply with a smile.

 

"Ahem." Jonghyun clear his throat.

 

"If you guys keep stealing my dear wifey from me, I'll probably never going to get to dance with her." he say with a serious tone.

 

Key handed me to Jonghyun. I was now dancing with him on the floor.

 

I look around to notice that everyone was off the dance floor except Jonghyun and I.

 

"Does it hurt?" he ask me.

 

"Huh?"

 

"The slap. Does it hurt?" he ask again; this time with a softer voice.

 

"No." I lied.

 

"I'm sorry. I.. didn't mean it."

 

His words were spinning around and around in my head. He was mad at me, and now he's sorry?

 

Is he bipolar?

 

Yes, of course he is.

 

He's nice right now, and mean the next. Who knows when I'll get hit again.

 

He lean in closer to me, leaning his head to my shoulder.

 

"You belong to Me and only Me, my dear wifey." he whisper to my ear.

 

(END OF POV)

 

They left for their honeymoon, which she has no clue where they were going. It was all planned out by him ahead of time.

 

"Bye!!" everyone scream after them.

 

She changed into another clothes before stepping into the airplane.

 

She sat next to Jonghyun, who held onto her hand tightly.

 

"Sleep my wifey. I'll wake you up when we reach there."

 

Se Kyung obey his order, falling into a deep sleep.

 

Jonghyun softly caress the cheek that he slap.

 

"You must have been in pain.." he quietly say.

 

-------------------------

 

How's this chapter? Yes! He's bipolar, but there's a reason! You'll find out.. later.. haha.