Action 32

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

You're mine now. Proof? You took advantage of my lips! 

--------------

Jonghyun never left Se Kyung's side once when they were shopping for fun. Minho and Key held onto Yoogeun's hand so that he doesn't wonder off somewhere. Taemin and Onew were busy touching stuff and joking with each other.


"Why are you always next to your wife?" Key finally exploded.


He was tired of the lovely dovey JongKyung.


"Why? You jealous?"


"Why would I be jealous? Everyone knows that you're overprotected with your wifey." Key stated.


"So?! You got a problem with that?"


"And what if I do?!" Key yell back at Jonghyun.


Se Kyung laugh.


"Hyung, you two are too loud." Minho finally spoke up. "Even Yoogeun ah hates it."


Key cover his mouth.


"Sorry Yoogeun ah.." Jonghyun whisper.


"Let's go my lovely sister in law!" Key pull Se Kyung away from Jonghyun.


"Bring her back this instance!" Jonghyun yell at Key who ignored his request.


Key drag Se Kyung with a fast pace walk.


"Where exactly are you taking me?" Se Kyung ask Key.


"Sssh." Key whisper to Se Kyung.


They enter a random shop when Key finally lost Jonghyun and the rest of them.


"Why are we here? you don't need any baby clothes." Se Kyung pointed out.


Key rub his head in frustration.


"Jonghyun's birthday is tomorrow." Key told Se Kyung as he pretended to look at some random baby clothes.


"Really?" Se Kyung ask him again.


"He's never celebrated his birthday since four years ago. To be frank, he hates it when we celebrate his birthday."


"Why?" Se Kyung wanted to know.


"It was four years ago when his ex-girl friend dump him on his birthday. Since than, he's hated his birthday so no one brought it up."


"I can I ask you a question."


"hm?" Key was still busy looking at baby clothes.


Se Kyung fiddle with some clothes that she pick up from the shelf.


"Is she.. Yuri?"


Key stop what he was doing as he look up to Se Kyung with a shock yet serious look.


"Don't ever bring her up to him." Key as Se Kyung with a soft yet demanding voice.


"Why?"


"Just don't."


Se Kyung noted that in her head.


"So do you guys have plans for tomorrow?" Se Kyung changed the subject back to Jonghyun's birthday party.


"I don't know." Key sigh heavily.


"I want to do something for his birthday." Se Kyung blurted out.


Key look at Se Kyung with a happy face.


"Really?"


"Yes. He may hate me but it's his birthday after all. It's been four years now."


"Exactly!" Key shouted with joy.


"you two! If you're not going to buy clothes, leave immediately!" the owner yell at Se Kyung and Key.


"Sorry." Key and Se Kyung bow to him before leaving.


"Jonghyun's probably going to work all night tomorrow so we'll come over to help you with decorations."


"Does he always stay late on his birthday?"


"Yes, to keep his mind off from what happened four years ago. I'm sure this year will be different." Key swing his hand back and forth.


"I hope so." Se Kyung mutter to herself.


"Finally we found you!" Taemin skip to Key's side.


"KEY! How dare you take my wife away from me!" a angry Jonghyun approach them.


"Sister in law, bye!" Key wave before running for his life.


Everyone else burst into laughters.


Jonghyun held onto a sleepy Yoogeun as they reach the house.


Jonghyun place Yoogeun onto his bed before changing into his PJ.


"Will you come home early tomorrow?" Se Kyung ask Jonghyun for comfirmation.


"No. I'll working late tomorrow. Why?"


Se Kyung shook her head.


"Nothing." she smile at him.


He thought there was something suspicious after Key took her away but he shrug it off. He's just tired.

 

------


Gee, it sure has been a long time since I last updated. Sowwies ladies and gentlemen for the late update. >.<