Action 63

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"With you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what went wrong. I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done."

--------------------------------------------

Jonghyun waited in the hall, pacing back and forth. He didn't change out from his bloody clothes because he fear that if he was to disappear for just a second, he would miss the news.


Everyone one else arrived shortly after the phonecall.


The emergency door opened up. The female doctor walked out.


"How is she doctor?" Jonghyun ask the doctor with a fearful voice.


"She's in her danger zone right now. We are keeping her monitor."


"The baby?"


"We will not know if the baby will make it or not tonight. It's a good thing you brought her here. If she came any later, it was going to be a miscarriage."


Jonghyun stumble a few feet backwards. He was afraid, afraid of losing the baby.


"Can I go see her?"


"Yes you may. We ask that you all keep quiet and let her rest a lot."


"Thank you doctor." Jonghyun bow to the doctor.


Everyone else was still holding onto their hopes and prayer, hoping the baby was alright.


Jonghyun enter the empty cold room. In the bed lay a sleeping Se Kyung. Her face was really pale, her lips chapped.


Jonghyun place his warm palm on her cheek, caressing her cheek with his thumb. Tears ran down his cheeks as he continue to gaze at her.


Guilt. He was guilty. If he had stayed by her side all night, maybe this wouldn't had happen. Maybe if he had told her the truth, than prehaps things could have changed.


But all because of these hidden secrets, she was the one who had been harmed. Just like when she was a little kid.


He can never forgive himself as long as he lives if Se Kyung miscarriage the baby. It was his fault. He wasn't a trustworthy husband.


If Se Kyung demanded a divorce, he will abide to it without an argument. All he wants is for her to be happy, nothing else.


(Sungmin POV)


Jonghyun let me go inside to see her for a brief moment. My face turn white when I saw how pale she is. She's suffered for so long.


I should have been a better oppa. Once again, I've disappointed her. I couldn't protect her or my nephew from being harm.


I was sitting down on the bench outside of her room, thinking to myself. To my surprise, umma and Ryeo came strolling down the hall.


"Umma!" I said with a surprise yet shock voice.


"Where is she?" Umma demanded.


"How-when did you get here?"


"Where is my daughter?" Umma half plea.


"She's inside the room."


Before umma could open the door, I intercepted her.


"What are you doing?" Umma look at me.


"Not now umma. She's still shock."


"My poor baby..." Umma cry.


I pull her in for a hug.


We went back to the hotel were I was staying. I was tired but I had to ask umma some questions first.


"How did you find out?"


"Do you think I was stupid? I knew you found her."


"H-how?"


"I knew she wasn't dead. I knew she was still out there somewhere. I had my own people follow you without you knowing."


"Umma!" I shouted.


"I knew you wouldn't accept that she was dead just like me."


"Uncle Lee kidnapped her." I confess.


"I know."


"What?" I was astonish.


She knew all of this and yet didn't tell me?


"I knew he kidnap her but I couldn't blame him until he showed it. He's finally took action." Umma said with an amusement voice.


I couldn't believe this. I slump in my seat, dumbfounded. She knew all the truth this whole time but she wouldn't tell me.


"I couldn't tell you because I knew your temper. You would have ruined everything if I told you a while ago."


"When? When did you find out?" I ask her, my eyes filled with anger.


"A year after her kidnap. At first I was doubting him but after bringing myself back together, I put the pieces together. He wanted her dead so that he could gain everything. He knew I was going to go into a shock state. What he didn't know was that I knew his plan all along."


"Wow. You are just..." I couldn't say the word.


Umma was smarter than what I thought.


"How does she look like?" Umma ask me.


"Just like you."


Umma smile.


"I want to see her."


"Soon umma. Right now she may lose her baby."


"Her baby?"


"She's two months pregnant umma."


"I'm going to be a grandma?"


I nodded my head.


"But if worse comes, she may lose the baby. Our only nephew." I choke.


That was what feared me the most. Losing someone who hasn't been born or voiced his opinion.


(end pov)



(Se Kyung POV)


"Jonghyun oppa!!" I cried out his name when I felled down from my bike.


My knee was scraped, blood oozing out. Jonghyun got off from his bike as he ran to me.


"Se Kyung. Are you okay?" Jonghyun gasp at my knee injury.


"Let's take you home. Get it fix."


I nodded my head as Jonghyun piggy back me all the way back home.


"Se Kyung! What happen?!" Umma said in a shocking tone.


"She fell off from her bike Mrs. Lee." Jonghyun politely explain.


"Let's get you fix."


Umma carried me into the kitchen, placing me on the counter as she dig for the first aid kit.


I wince in pain as umma applied alcohol to my scraped knee.


"You're such a trouble maker." Umma said as she put a bandage on my knee.


"There. No more falling okay?"


"Yes umma."


"It was my fault Mrs. Lee." Jonghyun look down at the floor.


Umma smile, patting him on the head.


"It's not your fault Jonghyun. Se Kyung was just being careless again. She's such a spoiled kid."


Jonghyun smile.


"Let's go play outside oppa."


I drag Jonghyun out from the backdoor, leading to a open vast of field. We played tagged and hide and seek.


Sungmin came home after his long practice with appa. I jump into appa's arm, locking my arms on his neck.


"How's my angel doing?"


"Good." I beam.


"Let's go wash up for supper shall we?"


I nodded my head as appa carried me into the bathroom. We washed our hands. Jonghyun oppa and Sungmin oppa were already seated in their seats. Umma just finish putting all the dishes on the table.


"Smell good darling." Appa complimented as he placed me in my seat.


He sat down next to me like usual. We had another happy family dinner like any usual day. Jonghyun left shortly after dinner. Sungmin accompany Jonghyun home.


I thought I was always living in a princess life but that came crumbling shortly after appa's death. Who would have thought that he would have left us so soon.


(Day of the accident)


"I want some ice cream appa." I pout.


"My princess wants some ice cream?"


I nodded my head with a smile.


"Okay. Let's go buy some ice cream."


Appa bought us both our favorite ice cream. Appa always eat chocolate ice cream and I always had strawberry ice cream. We were eating our ice cream and happily chatting with out of no where, the accident happen.


A truck slam into our small black car, sending our car to the other side. Our car flip over.


I can hear appa calling my name to check on me. I was bleeding from my head, blood trailing down to my body. Appa was cover in blood, head to toe. He was having a hard time trying to speak.


I was too shock to answer him back. Our driver made no sound whatsoever.


The siren was getting louder and louder. Seeing appa in covered in blood was horror to my eyes. I shut my eyes hoping it was just a bad dream.


Umma, Sungmin and Jonghyun rush to the hospital upon hearing the car accident. I was still in a coma, blocking out every bad memories of appa.


"Where's my daughter and husband?" Umma ask the nurse.


"Your daughter is in room 24A."


"And my husband?" Umma stare her in the eyes.


"Your husband... He didn't make it."


Umma was shock at the news, falling down to the ground.


"Umma!" Sungmin scream.


"No... He's not dead." Umma mutter to herself over and over again, not wanting to accept the truth.


They even showed her appa's body but she wouldn't accept the truth. Sungmin stood by umma's side throughout the whole time. Jonghyun stood by my side, keeping his eyes out on me.


I was still in my coma state when appa was buried.


"Umma. Eat some food." Sungmin plea with a sad voice.


"I'm not hungry." Umma sway the food away.


"You have to eat."


"Sungmin, I'm not hungry."


"Umma! You're so pale. If something happened to you too, I will have no parents!" Sungmin shouted.


Umma knew Sungmin was just carrying but she didn't have any appetite.


"You have to be strong for Se Kyung when she wakes up." Sungmin whisper.


Umma gulp.


"Fine. I'll eat one bite."


"Okay!" Sungmin smile.


Umma happen to finish all the food that was given to her. After finishing her meal, she went back to gazing at me, sleeping.


"Wake up Se Kyung..." Umma whisper.


Few days after the burial, someone stole me away from the hospital.


"Where is she!" Umma screamed in horror.


"We will find her."


All the nurses and doctor scan all the room but I was nowhere to be found. The video tape wasn't working at the time I was taken away. Someone was smart enough to block it out.


"Umma. Calm down." Sungmin squeeze her hand.


"Where's Se Kyung?" Umma cried in horror.


"Bring her back..." Umma sank down to the ground, crying her eyes out.


How many days has it been since I been sleeping? I wouldn't know. All I know is that I'm hungry and scared. I woke up to an unknown place. It was dark and cold. I cried, hugging my knees together.


Moments later, a gentleman walk up to me, taking me away from the cold place. I wasn't afraid of him. In fact, I thought he was my father who was playing around with me. I cling onto him, not wanting to leave his side.


All my memories were blocked off as I started a new life with a different family.


(End Flashback)



I shot my eyes open, gasping in a sudden bad dream. I scan around to see where I was. Hospital.


Jonghun was sleeping soundlessly next to my side, his hand gripping tightly to mine. I smile at seeing his face. I wasn't scare anymore because I know that Jonghyun was by my side.


Jonghyun made a small movement before shooting his head up.


"S-se Kyung." He choke.


I half smile, my eyes filled with joy.


"W-water." I manage to say.


Jonghyun handed me the cup, feeding me the water. I drink a sip of water before motioning for him to take it away.


He smile.


"You're finally up. I was so scared." He held my hand to my cheek.


"How long have I been asleep?" I ask him as I stare at him.


"Two days."


"The baby?" I was afraid to ask him, afraid to hear the bad news.


"The baby is safe."


Relief rushed into my body. I was glad to know that my baby is safe.


"Jonghyun..." I whisper his name as I look up at the ceiling.


"Hm?" He ask, his eyes focused on my pale face.


"I remember. I remember everything." I blurted out.


Jonghyun didn't answer me. He was quiet for a long time before responding back.


"Are you mad?" was his response.


"I hate myself so much." Tears appeared in my eyes as I thought of the past.


How it hurted me so much. That's why I blocked those memories away, afraid to face the truth.


Jonghyun shot up from his seat, hovering over me.


"Se Kyung ah..." he calmly call my name.


I turn my head opposite from him, not wanting to look him in the eyes. Mr. Lee was right. I was a spoiled brat who only caused trouble to everything, even to my own family.


I couldn't look at Jonghyun. He didn't deserve a person like me. I know that he cherish me more than anything but if he found out how cruel and spoiled I was, he'll leave me. Just like my dad.


He's probably glad to leave me, happy to escape from my demands. I realize who I am. I was a cruel, selfish person who thought of no one but myself. I'm disgusted with myself.


"Se Kyung, what's wrong?" Jonghyun touch my shoulder, trying to turn me to face him.


"Nothing. I want some time to myself." I hold back my tearful voice.


"Se Kyung.."


"Please Jonghyun... Leave me for a while." I said in a harsh tone.


"Okay. If you need me, I'll be out there." he kiss me on the cheek before closin the door behind him.


Once he was out, I cried my heart out.


Few days later, I sent Jonghyun on a hard mission. I know it was cruel of me to do that but it was the only way to break free from him.


I grabbed a pen and paper from the table, writing my letters to them.


"Sungmin, umma... you guys will probably hate me after finding out I was the reason why appa left us. If I wasn't being such a spoiled brat that day, than he probably wouldn't have died.


Dabin, umma is sorry. I can't be a good mother to you like I had promise. Please understand me and be a good daughter to Jonghyun.


Taemin, I'm sorry that you had to see your father like that. If it makes you feel less burden, go ahead and hate me. I have no objection and will understand your situation. Because of me, you lost your dad. I can't tell you how sorry I am.


Key, you're the only one who can keep everyone together. Please watch after Jonghyun and Dabin for me. That's all I ask of you to do. You will always be my bestfriend I ever have in my life.


Minho, though you're quiet at times, you're a very thoughtful person. I'm thankful to know you.


Onew, you can never disappoint me to make me laugh. I'm grateful to have you in my life even if it was only a short period of time. I hope that one day you'll meet a lady who will love you for who you are and not for who you're not. Don't change because I like the clumsy Onew.


Minhyuk, I was glad to know you. It was probably a coincidence that we met. As your sister in law, please watch after Jonghyun. I know that he'll do some stuff that he will regret later so I beg you to stop him before he regrets more. Tell your girlfriend that I enjoy her company. She's a sweet lady and you both look great as a couple. I cannot wait to hear the happy news. ^^


Yours truly,
Lee Se Kyung"



I wrote a letter just for Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun, I failed to be your loyal wife. You're probably disappointed that I put your child in a dangerous situation.

I know your love for me is an unconditional love that no one can give to me. You were by my side since the time I can remember. I'm happy to know that you will love me no matter where I go.

I promise you that I will protect our baby with whatever I have. Please take care of Dabin for me. I can't face you right now. I feel disgusted with myself that I want to kill myself.

Don't find me. That's my only request. If you love me that much, you will not find me.

Remember, I love no one but you. I will return once I gather my thoughts together.

Your wifey,
Kim Se Kyung"



I folded the letters, placing it on the pillow. When Jonghyun returns, he surely cannot miss it.


I met Joon, umma and appa at the airport.


"Are you sure about this?" Umma ask me with a worried voice.


"I'm sure umma. Let's go have fun!" I fake my excitement.


Umma and appa look at each other before nodding their heads. Together, we went into the plane to start a new life. I will never forget my memories I've formed here. I will cherish them deep inside of myself forever.


(End POV)



(Jonghyun POV)


I don't know why she wanted black bean paste from the other side of town. There's plenty here but she wanted the one from the other side. I rushed back to the hospital with a happy smile.


She's finally talking more and smiling. Last night everyone visited her. The only person who she was having difficult time adjusting to was her family, Sungmin and Mrs. Kim. I know it's hard on her and it will take to adjust to her family.


I walk inside of her room, annoucing my return.


"I bought black bean paste Se Kyung."


I stop my track when I notice she was missing. I dropped the food, rushing to the bed. On the pillow were letters. I read all of them, disappointement and angry rush in altogether.


I ran out of the hospital, rushing to the airport. She must have gone with her other family.


I park my car outside of the entrance, ignorin their law. I search the whole place for Se Kyung and her family but she was no where to be seen.


Se Kyung... Why are you doing this to yourself?

 

----------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me! It just happened. I hate Se Kyung for being a coward but eckkkkkkkk........

News : The story is coming to an end soon... Only two more chapters left.. Nooooo.. =(