Action 07

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

Officially husband and wife. How will my marriage turn out to be like?

 

-----

 

Today was their wedding day. Se Kyung was nervous. She didn't think this day would come so fast.

 

Jonghyun was in the other room, preparing himself. L

 

Today, this very day was what he's been waiting for. For her to be his and only his. For him to keep him until he's no longer alive.

 

All the guests came in taking their seats. All of them were curious to see who this lucky bride is.

 

Every females in the room were jealous of Se Kyung. She was lucky that he's marrying her. Lucky her.

 

Se Kyung stayed in her room, not wanting to step out of it. She kick out all of the helpers, including her maid of honors, locking herself in.

 

She was scared. She wanted her family. She wanted her little brother. What was she suppose to do?

 

She wasn't ready to marry him. She's only known him for a day or two, she's not ready.

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I was in my room, just about to be ready when all of Se Kyung's help ran into my room.

 

"Woah.. What's going on?" I ask them.

 

"Se Kyung.. She.." one of them was trying to breathe as she tries to finish her sentence.

 

"What about Se Kyung?" I ask them worrily.

 

"She.. She lock herself in her room."

 

"What?!" I yell.

 

"She kick us out after we finished fixing her hair."


"Are you saying she's alone in that room? All by herself?" he ask them.

 

All of them nodded their head.

 

Damn!

 

I ran to Se Kyung's room, which was located on the other side of the hotel.

 

Damn it.

 

I came to a stop at her door.

 

"Se Kyung. Open the door Wifey." I softly say as I knock on her door.

 

Waiting for a minute, she finally open up the door, slowly.

 

I step inside the door, closing and locking it behind me.

 

(END OF POV)

 

She was in her wedding dress, all ready to go.

 

"Jonghyun.." she started to say but was slapped by him.

 

Jonghyun slap Se Kyung's right cheek with all his might, making Se Kyung fall to the ground. He was angry.

 

She quickly cover her slap cheek with her hand.

 

"W-what.."

 

"How dare you!" he scream at her.

 

Tears slowly drop down to her cheeks as she continue to stare up at an angry Jonghyun, not saying a word.

 

She didn't know why he was so angry at her. What did she do?

 

"It's your fault that you got slap!" he continue screaming.

 

"If you didn't kick them out, I wouldn't have slap you!"

 

Jonghyun was very angry at her. She knew it was her fault.

 

All she wanted was to be alone for a minute to think. What's so wrong about that?

 

"Get up! Get up this instance!"

 

He pull her right arm up harshly.

 

"Now you are to get yourself pull in together and be out there in 5 minutes. If you're any seconds late, you will regret it. You hear me?"

 

Se Kyung only nod. She was too scare to argue back with him. She didn't want to get slap again.

 

He storm out of the room, leaving all of them scare.

 

"Are you alright?" one of the worker ask her.

 

Se Kyung burst into tears.

 

-----------

 

How'd you guys like it so far? Confusing? Shocking? lol

Can't wait to write the next chapter. Haha. 

Thanks for reading my fanfix!

Welps, I'm off to bed!