Action 58

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

^^

----------------------------------------

(Mysterious Guy POV)

"Hyung. I found her." he say to the me on the phone.


"W-what do you mean?"


"She's not dead." he happily announce.


"H-how is that possible? She died 15 years ago."


"No no. It's really her. She's not dead hyung!"


"Are you sure?"


"I'm sure. To be frank, I'm married to her.."


"W-what!?"


"We just got married yesterday."


"Jonghyun. You're not lying to me are you?"


"Why would I lie to you?"


"I'm coming back."


I couldn't believe what I just heard. My little dongseng is alive all these years when I thought she died?


Ontop of that, she's marrying Jonghyun! I have to return as soon as I can.

 

My little dongseng, I'm back. Oppa is going to protect you from now on. Oppa won't let anyone take you away from oppa anymore.



Do you know how much umma grieve for you?



I guess you wouldn't...

 

I never thought I would return back to Seoul, the place where I hated.

 

"Umma." I call.

 

"Did you arrive safely?"

 

"Yes I did. I'm checking into my hotel as I am talking to you."

 

"I don't like how you're returning like this."

 

"Umma. Don't worry. I hate it as much as you do."

 

"Fine. I'm letting you go because you miss your sister too much."

 

"When I meet her, I will tell her you miss her too."

 

"Thank you son."

 

"Your room is prepare sir."

 

"Thank you."

 

I took the key from her, heading to my room.

 

Yes, I kept everything a secret from umma. I don't want her to know my real intention for coming to Seoul. Until I meet her with my own eyes, I won't mention it to umma. She's been hurt for far too long..


(END POV)



(Se Kyung POV)


"Jonghyun." I call his name.


He made a small jump at my voice.


"Huh?" he look at me with surprise eyes.


"Are you okay?" I place my backhand on his forehead.


"You don't seem to have a temperature."


"I'm okay. Just tired." he lie to me.


"Okay.."


"Se Kyung.." he call my name.


I turn back around to face him.


"Yes?"


"If.. If you found out you've been lied to, what would you do?" he nervously ask me.


I eye him suspiciously. What's up with him these days? Whenever I call his name or hug him, he'll make small jumps as if he's hiding something from me. I however didn't ask him any questions about his weird behavior.


"Why are you asking me these questions?" I half laugh.


"I'm just curious. Tell me, what would you do?"


"Well.. I would hate them for lying to me this whole time. I would never forgive them regardless. Why?"


"N-nothing." he half smile back to me.


"You're acting strange lately you know?" I walk out of his study room.


"Dabin ah." I call for my daughter who ran down from her bedroom.


"Yes umma?" she happily greeted me with a kiss.


"Want to go shopping with umma?"


"Yes!! I want to go." she smile.


"Go get your coat."


"Okay."


She ran into her bedroom to grab her jacket. I waited downstairs for her.


"Ready?" I ask her as she took her last step from the stair.


"Yep. Appa's not going?" she look at me.


"Appa is busy. It's just you and I today." I smile.


"And baby!" she cutely shouted.


"Yes, and baby." I place my hand on my stomach.


It's already two months. How time flies by so quickly without you knowing. Dabin's health is greater than anything. I ask of nothing else but to be with my loving family forever.


"Let's go." I open the door for her.


Mr. Lee drop Dabin and I at the market place.


"Thank you." I close the door after Dabin got out.


"It's cold, isn't it?"


"A little." she held onto my hand as we enter the store.


"What does my daughter want to eat for tonight?"


"I want spaghetti."


"Spaghetti?"


"Yeah. Can I?"


"Of course. Anything for my little girl." I pinch her cheek.


We walk one isle at a time, picking up the ingredients that were on the list I made earlier.


"Is that all?" I ask myself.


Everything was check off from my list but I have a feeling I'm missing something important.


"Ah. I'm going to grab a small cake over there. Dabin, wait inside the car. Umma will be right back."


"Okay."


She stayed inside the car as I ran back out to grab a small cake for dessert. I try to be extremely careful since I am still in my prone state of losing my baby with a fall or push.


"Which one should I get?" I ask myself.


Lately, I've been talking to myself which was odd. Maybe it's because of the baby inside of me?


I quickly pick up a strawberry cake from the counter. As I turn around, I gently bump into a gentleman who was approaching the cake section as well.


"I'm sorry."


He smile at me.


"It's okay."


I smile to him, walking away from him.


"Wait." he call.


I turn back around, staring at him.


"May I ask your name?" he look at me.


"Why?"


"You look like someone I know."


"I'm Se Kyung."


"Oh. Thanks."


He quickly left without getting what he attended to get. Did I scare him or what? I made my way to the check stand.


"Let's go Mr. Lee." I hop inside the car, shutting the door behind me.


"Appa!" Dabin ran to hug Jonghyun.


"Where did you two go?" Jonghyun ask me as I close the door behind me.


"Grogeries shopping."


"I told you not to carry heavy stuff." Jonghyun frown.


I smile. He's been overly protected since the day I was pregnant. He's scare I would harm myself and the baby when I clearly stated, 'It's not much'". He just wouldn't listen to me.


He carry the stuffs into the kitchen, placing them on the counter.


"Umma bought a cake for dessert." Dabin sit on the chair.


"Really? What kind?"


"Strawberry."


"Strawberry. Yum." Jonghyun meekly smile.


Us as a family cook spaghetti together. Luckily none of us had food sticking to our shirts like the first time we cook together.


"It's good!" Dabin clap her hands.


"Eat a lot than." I smile.


"Hmm! I haven't eaten anything this good before." Jonghyun added.


"That's because you're so full of work that you rarely eat." I reminded him.


"True." he noted.


I sat next to Dabin on her bed, reading her favorite bedtime book, 'The Frog who turned into a Prince.'


Halfway through the book, Dabin was in her sleeps, dreaming of her frog prince. I smile, kissing her on the forehead. I fix her blanket, covering her whole body. I quietly close the door on my way out, making sure not to make any loud noises that will make her wake up.


I walk into Jonghyun's studyroom, sitting on the couch.


"Is she asleep?" he ask me.


"Yes."


This was my daily routine, read Dabin a bedtime story, stay with Jonghyun until I fall asleep. Lately I've been drowsy, quickly falling into a deep sleep.


"What are you doing?" I boredly ask him.


"Work." he tiredly reply back.


"Remember. Tomorrow's my second check up." I flip to the next page on a random magazine.


"I remember." he look up at me with a smile.


I yawn, placing the magazine back on the table.


"You're sleepy." he look at me.


"I guess all these moving around are making me tired."


"Let's get you to bed."


Jonghyun carry me to bed, covering me with the blanket. He kiss my forehead, sitting on the edge of the bed. Slowly, I drift to sleep.


Jonghyun clearly  remember I had my checkup today. He met me there, waiting in the waiting area.


"Sorry I'm late."


"It's okay. Why are you wearing only thin clothes?" he notice my light clothes.


"Because I in a hurry."


"Next time, wear warmer clothes regardless if you're late or not. I don't want you to get sick," he frown.


"Okay okay." I laugh.


There wasn't much change since the last time I came for a check up. You can't really see much since it was starting to form.


"You're in good shape. Continue to eat a lot of nutrients and stay away from anything that may harm you and your baby."


"Thank you doctor," Jonghyun said.


We walk out of the hospital, holding hands.


"I can't wait to see his hands, feet." I excitely said.


"Me too." he quietly reply.


Once we were completely out of the hospital, chills ran through my body. It was indeed cold. Jonghyun notice my body shaking. He took off his jacket, covering it over my body.


"There," he smile.


"You should wear it. You're going to be cold." I was ready to take off his jacket when he intercepted.


"I will be fine, you won't."


"Fine." I mutter.


I always lose to him when it comes to this. He waited with me for Mr. Lee to pick me up. Once I was inside the car, he made a quick kiss before leaving.


"Umma!" Dabin hug me as I enter my parent in law's place.


"Have you been good to grandma?" I pick her up.


"Yep." she smile.


"You're back. How was it?"


"You can't see much detail."


I place Dabin on my lap as I show Mrs. Kim the photos.


"Wow. You can't see much." she nod her head.


"Umma, when will he be here?"


"Soon."


"I want to play with him already." she pout.


Mrs. Kim and I burst into a laugh.


"My little girl wants to play with her brother that bad?" I look at her with a laugh.


"Yep! I can't wait." she jump off from my lap.


"I'm going to draw a picture of him." She runs into the playroom to draw a picture of him.


"She's more excited than me." I smile.


"We all can't wait to see him. Wonder if he'll turn out like his stubborn father." Mrs. Kim laugh.


"It's going to bad if he turns out like him. Lazy."


We both laugh.


Once Jonghyun was off from work, he picked us up from his parents' house. I open the door, letting Jonghyun carry sleeping Dabin into the house. He gently place her on her bed, putting the blanket on her small body.


"She's exhuasted." Jonghyun sat on her bed.


"She's been running around. She can't wait to see her little brother."


Jonghyun pull me to his lap, hugging me.


"I can't wait either." he close his eyes, leaning his head to my shoulder.


(END POV)



(Jonghyun POV)


A week ago, I receive a phone call I wasn't expecting.


"Hello?" I answer.


"Jonghyun. How are you?" the other person ask.


"H-hyung?" I ask with a shock voice.


I met with him the next following day at his favorite restaurant.


"Hyung." I greeted him.


"You're early." he smile at me.


I sat across from him, feeling kind of nervous. Why am I nervous? Because I just am.


"How's my dongseng doing?" he ask me, taking a bite out of the food.


"Good."


"That's a relief. I'm glad she has you to take care of her."


"Hyung. I know that you miss her a lot and I won't block your way of meeting her. Just.. Just don't tell her your her brother."


"Why?" he look at me with serious eyes.


"Because.. she's pregnant. I don't want her to go into a state of shock."


He smile.


"That means I'm going to be an uncle?"


"Yes."


He's smile widen.


"In my whole life, I've never felt happy since the day they took her from me. I want to get my revenge. I will find who took her and when I do, I will make them regret for ever stealing her from me." he tighten his fingers together.


"Don't do that. You'll only regret."


"Why? Why can't I do that? They took her from me! She was my only sister! Do you know how much grieve umma cried when she disappear!?" he shouted.


I swallow.


"What's important is that she's still alive right?"


"I won't let them get away."


"Does she.. remember anything?" he ask me.


"She doesn't remember anything hyung. It's like her memory was erase away. She doesn't even remember who I am." I swallow.


"Impossible." he mutter.


"I'm too am curious to why she can't remember. I'm still digging around." I look at him.


"You can leave that to me. I will find out the truth. I want you to watch over her for me."


"You know I always do."


"Good. I'm glad you found her." he smile warmly at me.


"Hyung.. whatever you do, please don't harm that family."


"What do you mean?"


"They're her only family she knows. I don't want you to harm them."


He study me for a while.


"Agree. I won't harm them. I know they took care of my dongseng all these years. I just want to ask them a few questions."


"Thanks." I slightly smile.


Turns out, tracking her family was harder than I expected. Since the day I pay them a big sum of money, they left, leaving no trace behind. To this very day, I still can't find them.