Action 53

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

 It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.

- Johann Schiller  

-------------------------------------

Christmas is approaching rather quickly, the days has turn colder and the city filled with lights. Se Kyung and Jonghyun walk hand in hand around the stores searching for things to buy.


"How about this?" Se Kyung show Jonghyun a scarf.


"That looks good. He'll love it." Jonghyun gives Se Kyung a thumbs up.


Together the couple shop around trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone.


"It's getting colder." Jonghyun tighten his warm hand on Se Kyung's hand.


"Just think of it like this. It's almost spring." Se Kyung smile.


"From now on, I want you to dress warmly okay?" Jonghyun tug at her jacket closer to her body.


"Even if it makes me look fat like a santa claus?" Se Kyung laugh.


"Yes, even if you have to be my fat jolly santa claus." Jonghyun laugh.


They quickly enter their house from the coldness. Se Kyung took off her jacket, placing it on the couch. She was anxious to wrap the presents, especially ones for Da Bin.


"I'll make us some tea." Jonghyun suggested.


Se Kyung didn't waste any minute. She wrap the gifts neatly and tightly. After making tea, Jonghyun join Se Kyung with gift wrappings.


"It's not tight enough Jonghyun." Se Kyung whine.


"What?! This is the best I can do!" Jonghyun show Se Kyung a poor lose wrapped box.


"Give it to me."


Jonghyun slide the box to Se Kyung who had to unwrap the wrapper and than rewrapping the box.


"This is how you wrap a gift." Se Kyung show Jonghyun the newly wrap box.


"Well I'm sorry, I don't know how to wrap like you." Jonghyun say in a mocking voice.


"That's why you learn."


"Well I was never taught how to do these stuff. I only learn how to make money." Jonghyun explain.


Se Kyung laugh at Jonghyun's words. He was pouting cutely as he try to wrap the next gift. After so many tries of wrapping the box, he gave up.


"I quit!" Jonghyun shove the wrapper and the box away from him.


"Why? You're doing better." Se Kyung look at him.


"I'm never good at these stuff and never will be. You can do them all by yourself. I'm going to make money." Jonghyun walk away from the livingroom in frustration.


Se Kyung softly laugh to herself. Jonghyun's face was priceless when he gave up.


Jonghyun walk into his study room, slamming the door close behind him. He slump down to his seat, brushing his hand through his hair.


Se Kyung finally finish wrapping all the presents, putting them off to one side. One thing was missing, Se Kyung thought.


She lightly knock at the door before entering. Jonghyun none the less was doing his work like usual.


"Jonghyun." Se Kyung call him name as she sat down.


"Hm?" Jonghyun ask without taking his eyes off from the laptop.


"We're missing one thing." Se Kyung fiddle with her fingers.


"What?" Jonghyun finally look up.


"Christmas tree." she slightly smile at the word.


"Chirstmas tree?" Jonghyun ask.


"Yeah. We have the gifts already. We just need a christmas tree." Se Kyung walk over to Jonghyun.


Jonghyun pull Se Kyung to sit on his lap as he wrap his hands on her waist.


"You really want one?" Jonghyun lean his head on her shoulder.


"Why not? This is my first Christmas celebration with you as a family right? I want this to be our most memoriable Christmas." Se Kyung turn around to face Jonghyun's face.


"Okay. I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can go buy a tree." Jonghyun slap her thigh.


"And ornaments. Oh, and lights." Se Kyung smile.


Jonghyun shook his head with a bright smile.


"Yes my wifey. We can get all of those tomorrow. Now let me finish this before we go to sleep."


"Okay. I'll let you finish your work or else I won't get any more money to buy a christmas tree." Se Kyung tease.


Jonghyun laugh loudly at Se Kyung's teasing. Se Kyung flip through random books before falling asleep. Jonghyun was so focus on his work that he forgot his wifey was still in the room.


Jonghyun call it a night, shutting his laptop. He perch down to his wifey, examining her sleepy face. She was like a cute kid, excited for Christmas.


Jonghyun was late to pick up Se Kyung because he was still in a meeting which should have ended an hour ago. Instead, the meeting drag another hour longer than usual because of the new ideas.


He call telling Se Kyung he would be home in five minutes to pick her up. Se Kyung being anxious about buying a christmas tree waited outside for Jonghyun. Five minutes turn into ten minutes which prolong to thirty minutes. Jonghyun finally roll up the driveway to see his wifey waiting for him outside.


He got out of the car to approach his cold wifey who stayed in the cold for more than thirty minutes.


"Why did you wait out here for me?" Jonghyun ask her as he held her cold hands in his.


"I wanted to wait out here for you." Se Kyung look at him.


"You're cold. Get in the car." Jonghyun quickly lead Se Kyung to the passenger side, closing the door after her.


He hop inside the driver's side, putting the seat belt on.


"Sorry. There was a car accident that's why I'm late." Jonghyun explain to Se Kyung.


"It's okay. I didn't wait long." Se Kyung lie.


They walk into the store, picking out their christmas tree. Se Kyung's eyes sparkle at the sight of christmas tree.


"Are you this excited?" Jonghyun ask her.


"Of course. This is the first time I get to have a Christmas tree for Christmas." Se Kyung happily say.


"You.. never had one?" Jonghyun ask her.


Se Kyung shook her head.


"I was never really home for Christmas. My parents didn't have money to buy one for Joon and I." Se Kyung's cheerful voice faded to a sad voice.


"Sorry.." Jonghyun wrap his arm around her shoulder.


"It's okay. This year will be the best year right?" Se Kyung turn around to face Jonghyun with sparkling eyes.


"Of course. This year will be the best year because you have me." Jonghyun smile.


"Sure." Se Kyung jab him on the stomach causing him to cough.


They bought a white christmas tree. Last stop was to buy the ornaments to decorate the tree. It wasn't that sucessful at buying the ornaments when both of them have different theme and disagreements.


"That's ugly." Jonghyun stated.


"And that's not?" Se Kyung eye him.


"Better than that." Jonghyun say.


"Fine. Let's split the tree, one side can be yours and the other side is mine. Let's see who has the best decoration." Se Kyung folded her arm.


"FINE!" Jonghyun exclaim, causing the other customers to glare at them.


In the end, Se Kyung won the fight with her smart mouth. Jonghyun grunt as he pay for the ornaments.


"Cheer up Jonghyun. You can choose next years theme." Se Kyung held him in the arm.


"Psh. Like that will happen." Jonghyun mumble.


He knows clearly that that will never happen because not only will she go against him, his children will too.


Jonghyun and Se Kyung decorated the tree once they got home. Se Kyung yell at Jonghyun's sloppiness, teaching him where to place the ornaments to make them look pretty. He couldn't believe her. This is her first time having a tree for Christmas but yet, it sounds as if she's had one every year.


"You're not just placing them wherever you like." Se Kyung teach him.


"You have to place them neatly." Se Kyung place the ornament in a perfect spot.


"See?" Se Kyung look at him.


"Why does it matter? They're all ornaments." Jonghyun whine.


"Jonghyun. Didn't you help mother decorate a christmas tree as a kid?" Se Kyung ask.


"Yeah but she never care where I put them. She just smile." Jonghyun say.


Se Kyung shook her head.


"I'm not like your mother therefore you have to put them on the tree neatly okay?"


"Whatever grandma." Jonghyun mutter.


"I heard that." Se Kyung walk to the other side, finishing her decorating.


After what seems like hours of decorating, they finally finish. Their tree turn out pretty all because of Se Kyung's pickiness.


"See, it's pretty. Don't you think so?" Se Kyung and Jonghyun stood a couple feet away from the tree to examine their work.


"It's just a tree." Jonghyun plainly responded back.


"You sure don't have any spirit."


Se Kyung place the presents under the tree.


"Let's invite everyone over for Chirstmas." Se Kyung suggested.


"I already sent out the invitation already. You're one step late." Jonghyun smile in victory.


"So my hubby isn't so slow and spiritless." Se Kyung again.


"YAH! Who do you take me as?!" Jonghyun shouted.


"My slow husband who has no spirit." Se Kyung continue teasing him.


Jonghyun had enough of her teasing, chasing her around the house. Se Kyung scream, running away from him. The christmas tree lit up in the livingroom, bringing more christmas spirit to the house.


Se Kyung continue to visit Da Bin at the hospital. Da Bin was losing a mass of hair each day. Minhyuk would visit Da Bin once in a while when he had the time. He too got tested but wasn't a suitable donor for Da Bin.


Dispict the bad news, neither one of them gave up hope. All of them pray day in day night, hoping someone out there will be a suitable donor for poor Da Bin.


"Da Bin ah." Minhyuk's warm voice greeted her.


"Uncle!" Da Bin climb down from her bed to give Minhyuk a hug.


"How is my niece today?" Minhyuk pick her up into his arm.


"I wasn't bad at all."


"That's good. Today uncle will play with you all day long."


"How about unni and appa?" she ask with cute eyes.


"Ah. They're busy so they can't come. And uncle here wants to spend more time with his cute niece. Is that fine with you?"


"Of course. You're the bestest uncle." Da Bin place both her hands on both side of his cheek, squeezing her hands together.


On the other side, Jonghyun and Se Kyung anxiously waited for the news. After so many weeks of waiting, today has finally come. Today will determine whether they get Da Bin or not. Even if the news turn bad, it wouldn't matter. Neither of them plan on giving up so easily.


"Jonghyun and Se Kyung." Miss Choi happily greeted them.


"Hello." Jonghyun greeted her.


"I'm glad to see the both of you again. How's Da Bin doing lately?"


"She's doing good." Jonghyun plainly say.


"Good. I don't know how to tell you this.. I'm so glad that Da Bin met good people like you two." Miss Choi smile.


"Did the paper pass?" Se Kyung ask with a nervous voice.


Miss Choi chuckle.


"I'm glad to say you two will be proud parents for Da Bin." Miss Choi handed the papers over to Jonghyun.


Both of them froze in their seats.


"It.. pass?" Jonghyun ask with a hesitated voice.


"Yes it pass. I know you will take good care of her for me." she smile.


Se Kyung suddenly cry out of joy. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.


"It's not a dream right?" Se Kyung ask for reassurance.


"No it's not. It's real Se Kyung."


Jonghyun smile, wiping her tears away from her eyes.


"You're such a crybaby." Jonghyun laugh, hugging her with happiness.


They drove to the hospital, excited to tell Da Bin the news.


"Jonghyun. Se Kyung." Minhyuk greeted them.


"Thanks for taking care of her for us Minhyuk." Jonghyun pat Minhyuk on the shoulder.


"It's nothing much."


The guys were outside of Da Bin's room chatting about the great happy news. Se Kyung happily spill the news to Da Bin who celebrated with joy.


"I can finally call you umma." Da Bin cutely reply.


"Yes. From now on, I'm your umma." Se Kyung laugh wiping her tears away.


"Appa!" Da Bin cutely scream for Jonghyun.


Jonghyun walk into the room with a smile.


"Yes daughter?" Jonghyun ask.


"Appa!" Da Bin call his name again.


Jonghyun pick her up, spinning her in circles. Together as a new family, they spent the night together inside Da Bin's room.

 

------------------------

The news you all been waiting for. And yes, I haven't forgotten about the JongKyung couple. And I have to say, I was thrill to read all your comments. Thanks for the comments. ^^

So many subscribers yet so little comments. haha. ^^