Action 34

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"Why is it that its okay for someone to break your heart over nothing, but not ok for you to break there heart over something to help you both?"

- Derilium

---------

 

(Jonghyun POV)



I tried my best to forget everything that happen four years ago. It was really weird to see Se Kyung up early cooking breakfast for me.



I don't know what Key did to her last night but whatever. I just hope he didn't tell her all my secrets. I will kill him for sure.



I was in my office working like usual when she decided to appear.



Four years has pass but I can never accept the fact that she would do that to me. She ruin everything that I thought I could had have.



Now she's nothing to me but that pain I receive four years ago was too big of a scar that I can never forget.



"What are you doing here?" I walk out of my office to find her standing a little away from the door.



"We need to talk."



"No we don't. I told you clearly the last time we met."




"I will never accept her!" she started yelling.



Who is she to accept who my wife is? No one.



"Last I check, my love life doesn't include you." I grin at her.



"Really? Are you still hurt from what I did to you four years ago?" she grin back.



This time she's pushing my patient limit.



"Don't do this oppa."


"It was four years ago that you decided to ruin everything. Didn't it ever occur to you that this would bite you in the future?" I harshly threw those words ather face.



"You know I was still young and naive to know about all this."



"No, I know you knew all this very well. You said it in my face four years ago."



"I was wrong oppa! Please forgive me!"



"Didn't I tell you I wasn't interested?" I yell at her.



"Why are you doing this? I know you can't forget me at all. you're only using her for your rebound!" she yell back.



"What?!" I exclaim.



"You know this is true! Just admit it oppa!"



I ran my fingers through his hair. I was mad at her.



First she ruined my life thinking she can come back into my life whenever she wants?



"Why don't you leave him alone. Yuri."



I turn around to see my wifey standing next to the door.



What is she doing here? Did she hear every words we spoke? No, it can't be.



Yuri gave her a deadly glare.



"What are you doing here? Trying to spy on your husband?" she grin at my wifey.



Before I could even say a word, she beat me to it.



"Why would I want to spy on my husband? I trust him."



"Are you sure? What if he's cheating behind your back?"



"Then that's his problem to tell me isn't it?"



I can't believe this. My wifey is actually beating Yuri in this argument.



Yuri was now piss at my wifey.



"Look here. He's only using you as his rebound. Did you ever think about it?"



Wifey grew really quiet. I thought she would fall for her lies.



"Are you sure? If he really is, I wouldn't mind. After all I am his wifey. Maybe you're the rebound." she smirk at her.



I dance with joy inside of me. I wanted to stop her but seeing her all fierce, I decided to watch what she has to say.



Yuri storm out of the room bumping into my wifey on purpose.



"Are you okay?" I ask her.



This time it was her who gave me deadly glares.



"What?" I ask her.



"Don't what me. Why was she here? What business does she have with you?" she ask me.



How should I tell her that it's not what she thinks it is?



"It's not -"



"What I think it is?"



I got quiet. I stare at her sorrow eyes. She was sad because of me. All because of me.



"Se Kyung ah.."



"Don't touch me." she flinch at my touch.



"Don't do this to me huh?" I try to explain what just happen to her but she refuse to listen.



"I came to drop this off." she shove the item to me.



I caught it with both my hands before it drop to the ground.



"Have a nice day." she angrily say before leaving me alone, stun.



I wanted to stop her but knowing her temper, it's best if I let her go. I can explain to her tomorrow.



(End POV)




(Key POV)



As much as I hated doing this, I had to for the sake of Jonghyun.



He can hate me all he wants after today.



I went door to door inviting all his friends and relatives to his surprise birthday party today.



Of course Noona wasn't here so she's going to miss out big time.



I forgot some paper works so I had to stop at the company to fetch them.



To my surprise, Se Kyung was there.



"What are you doing here?" Key ask with a surprise look.



"Nothing." she smile as she walk away from me.



Something doesn't sound right.



Ignoring what I was here for, I head to Jonghyun's office.



I knock at his door before intruding in.



I wasn't surprise to see a unhappy Jonghyun in his seat.



"What happen here?" I joke.



"She saw us arguing."



"What?!" I scream.



This isn't the first time she's seen them arguing but really, on this special day? No wonder she couldn't say a word to me.



"Hyung, how could you?" I started to lecture him.



"Don't. Just don't. I'm not in the mood to listen to your long lectures today Key. I'm very tired."



"Fine. I'm warning you though. If you hurt her, I'll make your life miserable. You know it's not everyone's luck to have such a wonderful wife like her." with that I storm out of his office forgetting why I was here in the first place.



Walking to my car, a great idea pop into my head.



Holly cow, this may work!



(End POV)




Se Kyung walk back into the house to see more people. The house was nearly complete with the decorations.



"Noona! You're back." Taemin jump down from a chair.



"Taemin ah."



"Noona, what's wrong?" he ask her.



"Taemin, want to go shopping?"



"For what?"



"Hm. How about some candies?"



"You're paying?" Taemin check before asking.



"Yes I'll pay."



"I'll go!" Taemin jump in joy.



"Where are you going?" Minho ask as they were about to leave the house again.



"Noona's treating me to something special today!"



"We'll be back. watch after the house for me please Minho."



"Sure."



Taemin volunteer to drive there since Se Kyung didn't know how to drive.



They went inside a candy store that had all sorts of candy you can ever imagine.



"I want this and this and that." Taemin started to fill up the bag.




Se Kyung was lost in her own world. What she had just witness was still in her head. Maybe she should forget it since she didn't want to spoil today's mood. If she wanted to be mad at him, she can hold it off until tomorrow.



"Noona?" Taemin gently poke Se Kyung's wandering head.



"Huh?"



"I'm all done."



Se Kyung look down to see a bag full of candies.



"Let's go pay for it."



Taemin carry the bag up to the cashier. Se Kyung pay for it. They drove home in silence.



That's right, Se Kyung was going to put it all aside for today. She couldn't stay mad at Jonghyun especially on his birthday.



Key was waiting outside when Taemin drove into the parking lot.



"Let's talk." Key drag Se Kyung away from Taemin.



"What?" Se Kyung ask Key silently.



"I Know what happen."



"Key, don't worry. I won't let it bother me. Besides, I know it wasn't intentionally."



"Se Kyung, I have a plan."



Key whisper into Se Kyung's ear about the plan.



"You know, it may actually work." Se Kyung finally smile.



"I know." Key laugh in historical.



Later that night, Jonghyun was sitting in his desk trying his best to keep his mind focus on work but that didn't work. It all came back to Se Kyung witnessing his argument with Yuri.



"Argh!" Jonghyun scream.



He was tired but didn't want to go home yet.




He look to his side realizing that that thing Se Kyung brought earlier was still there.



Curiously, he open it up to reveal seaweed soup.



Jonghyun was quite surprise. How'd she figure his birthday out? He never told her. Maybe Key blurted it out?



Jonghyun smile.



"She's probably asleep by now." he say looking at the clock.



10PM it says on the clock.



Jonghyun stretch his sore arms. This isn't healthy for him to do this every year. He's going to regret it if he continues.



He was about to dial Se Kyung's number when his phone ring.




"Hello?" JOnghyun answer.



"Hyung! There's a problem!" Key scream with fear from the other end.



"Key, what's wrong?"



"I went to check up on Se Kyung after I left your office. I waited and waited for her at the house but she was no where to be found. She's not answering her phone either!"



"Why did you call me just now?!" Jonghyun jump from his seat.



"I didn't know how to tell you..." Key trail off.



"I'm coming home right now. Wait for me."



Jonghyun threw on his jacket running down the stairs to his car.



He climb into his car speeding home.




"Just wait a little bit more Se Kyung." Jonghyun say to hisself.



He hit the wheel when he was stop at the red light.



"I swear to tell you everything as long as you're safe." Jonghyun mumble in fear.



This can't be happening. She has every right to be mad at him but that doesn't mean that she runs away from him. She's killing his every inside of him.



-----------

 

Wow. Two chapters in one day! I guess this is to make up for my lack of laziness. Hehe.

What you think will happen in the next chapter? =P