Action 45

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”

- Jalal ad-Din Rumi  

-----------------------------

The follow day was Se Kyung's release from the hospital. Eager and happy to return home, she somehow felt sad leaving Da Bin alone.


Jonghyun was holding onto her bag, waiting for her to be all ready and set before leaving.


"Jonghyun."


"Hm?" Jonghyun look at Se Kyung.


"Let's go visit Da Bin before I leave."


"Okay."


Jonghyun wrap his hand around Se Kyung's waist as they went to Da Bin's room.


"Unni!" Da Bin jump down from her bed.


Se Kyung hug Da Bin in her embrace.


"How are you feeling Da Bin?"


"I'm feeling much better. Doctor says I can go home soon." Da Bin smile.


"Really?"


"Unni, who's that ajusshi?" Da Bin pointed to Jonghyun who stood by the door.


"Ah, that's unni's husband."


"Unni's married?"


"Yes I am. Want to meet him?"


Da Bin cutely nodded her head, smiling at Jonghyun. Jonghyun bent down to be her same eye level height.


"Hello. I'm Jonghyun."


"Hello. I'm Da Bin." Da Bin shake Jonghyun's hand.


"Wow. Your adorable, just like wifey told me."


"She say that?" Da Bin look back and forth from Jonghyun to Se Kyung.


"Da Bin ah, unni's going home today."


"Really?" Da Bin's smile faded away.


In her eyes were filled with sadness. Though Da Bin only knew Se Kyung for a day, she enjoyed Se Kyung's company. No one wanted to play with her since they didn't have time for her. Her nurses would casually play with her, but they were no fun like Se Kyung.


"Unni's leaving me.." Da Bin climb into her bed, covering herself with her blanket.


Se Kyung look at Jonghyun who signal for her to calm Da Bin down. Se Kyung stood up, walking over to Da Bin.


"Da Bin ah. Don't be like this huh? If you're like this, how can unni leave happily?"


Da Bin didn't answer back.


"Unni will come back to play with Da Bin even if unni's no longer admitted in the hospital."


"Lies. You're lying." Da Bin mummur back.


"Why would I lie?"


"That's what they all say but they never came back for me! No one wants me." Da Bin sniff.


Se Kyung put her hand on her forehead, feeling frustrated. She didn't know what to do to make Da Bin happy again.


"Da Bin, if you're like this, unni will leave you forever. Do you want that?" Se Kyung spoke in a serious tone.


Slowly, Da Bin peek from her cover with her cute sparkling eyes that just cried.


"No.." Da Bin sniff, taking her cover off.


"Then you have to smile for unni. I promise you I will come play with you everyday. Unni will never leave Da Bin alone."


"Promise?"


"Promise."


Da Bin's face lit up after the promise. She smile cutely at Se Kyung and Jonghyun.


"Tomorrow, unni will bring some delicious food for Da Bin to eat."


"Really?"


"But Da Bin has to be obedient, okay?"


"I understand!" Da Bin reply back happily.


"Here's unni's phone number. You can call unni anytime and unni will pick up okay?"


"Okay.." Da Bin accepted the paper from Se Kyung, studying the number.


"Unni has to leave now. Be good okay?"


"Okay."


Da Bin wave to Se Kyung and Jonghyun happily. Once they reach inside the car, Se Kyung's smile faded. In truth, Se Kyung didn't want to leave Da Bin. Seeing her small cries melted Se Kyung's heart.


"She'll be fine. Don't worry too much." Jonghyun's voice brought her back to her conciousness.


"I know.. It's just, how could anyone leave her alone?"


"They probably had their reasons." Jonghyun drove away, keeping his gaze on the road.


"Just like my parents.." Se Kyung mumble to herself.


Se Kyung return home, looking around the house. It's been a while since she return, how she missed it.


"Do you want to eat something first or take a shower?" Jonghyun ask Se Kyung.


"Neither. I want to sleep." Se Kyung tiredly look at Jonghyun.


"Are you okay?" Jonghyun put his back hand against Se Kyung's forehead, measuring her temperature.


"I'm fine. Just tired." Se Kyung lightly pull Jonghyun's hand away from her as she walk up the stairs into their room.


Jonghyun trail behind Se Kyung silently. He knew something wasn't right but he didn't want to ask her. She's probably tired, Jonghyun thought.


Se Kyung lay ontop of the covers, sleeping on her side, her back against Jonghyun. Jonghyun drop her bag on the ground, reaching to Se Kyung.


"Se Kyung ah." Jonghyun's warm voice call her name.


"Hm?" Se Kyung's weak voice answer back.


"What's wrong?" Jonghyun climb on the bed, crossing his legs.


"Nothing." Se Kyung close her eyes so that she wouldn't see Jonghyun's face.


Seeing his face makes it more difficult for her to forget about everything that's happen. She didn't want to tell him that she misses her little brother and her parents.


"Tell me what's bothering you." Jonghyun kept asking her over and over.


"It's nothing."


Jonghyun place his hand on Se Kyung's cheek, caressing her cheek softly.


"If you won't tell me, it's fine. I don't like seeing you sad, you know that right?"


"I know.." Se Kyung try to hold her tears back from falling.


Feeling guilty, Se Kyung open her eyes, gazing at a soft Jonghyun. Sitting up, she face Jonghyun.


"I.. I just miss my parents and Joon.." Se Kyung finally speak.


"I know you do. I will try to find them for you."


"Will you?" Se Kyung ask softly.


"Anything for my wifey." Jonghyun smile.


Se Kyung's smile slowly appear as she play with her fingers.


"What should I cook for Da Bin?"


"I don't know. Cook her your favorite dish."


"My favorite dish?"


Jonghyun nodded his head.


"But before you do.." Jonghyun place his lips on Se Kyung's, kissing her sweetly.


Se Kyung answer him, kissing him back softly. Jonghyun place his hand on both side of Se Kyung's face, bringing her closer to him as he deepen their kiss. Se Kyung no longer hesitated, as she ran her fingers in his hair, kissing him.


Laying her down without breaking their kiss, Jonghyun slowly enter her world, slowly, knowing he's her first. Se Kyung in return, open her world to him, entering his world. Together they enter each other's world, clashing together sweetly.


That night, they explore each other, creating a new world for the both of them. No one can separate the two of them without a fight. Together they will fight, standing side by side, to overcome their problems.


Jonghyun swear to Se Kyung he will stand by her thru the goods and bad. Se Kyung, open her life up to Jonghyun, telling him of her childhood.

 

---------------------------

There! I wrote it! It's my first time writing a scene so I didn't go into detail. Regarding Da Bin's illness, you'll know soon.. Hehe.