It's alcohol, not my heart

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I blinked my eyes a few times as my body grew warmer and warmer. There was this warm and almost feeling spreading inside my body that it could even warm me up in the cold north pole. 

Why.... Why is it this warm?

Why is it so hot?

My head started to spin and the dizzines was slowly creeping sinde my mind, making me feel like I was walking on clouds.... or pillows.

I blinked my eyes furiuosly, trying to stay sane and not go into a weird drunken state.

"Risa?"

Damn...

That deep voice. Why is that deep voice calling my name? Why is he calling me with that kind of tone?

"Are you alright?"

I swallowed the alcohol that was inside my mouth and looked into the bronw orbs of SHINee's leader. 

"I'm... fine... Is there alcohol in the cake?" I asked, my vision blurring a bit.

Jinki blinked confused but then he nodded slowly, his eyes widening.

"Ya! Risa. Since when can't you take alcohol like this? It's been years since you have been drunk." Jinki said surprised, but his voice, that deep voice sounded so far far away.

Far... very far....

Hot.... soft.... warm...dizzy....

 

*******

 

Onew's pov:

 

Risa almost felt on the ground, but I quickly reached for her body and caught her right in time.

No.... it wasn't romantic, not at all.

I wonder what you're all imagining, but it's definitely not the position how they potray it in the movies or in the dramas.

No.. we looked absolutely... ridiculous.

My face was turned into a grimace, my eyes widened like the eyes of a big fish, almost popping out and my right hand holding onto Risa's arm. She was hanging in midair, her hair all over her face, her body energyless.

It looked like I was holding a balloon doll.

Slowly, I tried to release her arm and slowly she neared the ground... till I lost balance.

My feet slipped on her way too smooth and slippery floor, making her fall on the ground with a loud thud, me being pulled down together with her weight.

I hissed whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter