Stuck

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Stop thinking!" I hissed at myself as I let the warm water run over my body in the shower, the steam slowly rising up as my ming was filled with what happened earlier today.

Touching my lips, I shook my head furiously as the scenes of Yoon Jae kissing me intruded my thoughts.

He kissed me...

He freaking kissed me!

Punching the bathroom's wall, a low grumble left my wet lips.

He likes me...

I knew it though...

I knew yet I kept denying it, ignoring it, thinking it wasn't.

There was no way I couldn't know when he looked at me with those eyes.

But I didn't wanted to hurt him... I couldn't bear to tell him that he's only a friend to me.

I... What should I do...?

Biting my lips and turning off the water, I quickly dried myself and slipped into my pajama's while combing my hair that was slightly damp from the water.

Should I just reject him then? Wouldn't Yoon Jae be more hurt then?

Is it that bad to want to keep the friendship we have?

Am I still stuck... with the past...?

 

*******

 

Onew's pov:

 

"Oh, hyung you're ba-"

I didn't even let Kibum talk as I looked at him, cutting his words off with the glare that was coming out of my eyes.

"H-hyung..." Kibum muttered, his eyes widened as he looked at me in shock. "Are you al-"

"I'm not in the mood tot talk." I hissed, my voice low and almsot threatening.

Kibum frowned at this and I was sure he wouldn't even listen to me as he knew something was wrong and his lips moved like he wanted to say something but he didn't know what.

His eyebrows were knitted together in a big frown and he neared me when I glared at him even more.

"I'm serious Kim Kibum. I'm not in the mood, leave me alone." I growled which made him freeze and stand in place, looking at me turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter