Best friends...

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa’s pov:

 

“Say, Risa. I heard you also started to get some acting lessons?” Minho oppa asked, nibbling on a piece of big butter cookie with chocolate chips.

I blushed a bit, embarrassed, and nodded my head.

“Yeah… manager unnie said it can be useful and I have enough time for it…” I trailed off, making Minho glance at Jinki who didn’t see it at all, busy with searching for the snack he wanted to eat.

“Don’t overwork yourself.”  Jjong said worried, making me grin and give him a peace sign.”Ya, I thing you’re all forgetting who I am. I’m Jung Risa.” I laughed, pointing my thumb to my chest.

Jjong laughed, ruffling my hair.

Tae oppa looked at me and grinned, eating some pocky.

 

Time passed and soon it was already dark outside, light posts burning their lamps, brightening the dark roads.

They insisted on bringing me back home, but I insisted on my turn to go alone and have them get some rest.

Even though they’re on a ‘break’ now, it didn’t mean that they could rest all the time.

Practice, schedules… there is still a lot of them. And not to mention that Tae oppa is going to film, Key is playing in another musical and Minho oppa is looking through some acting offers even though his big screen movie is going to play in the theater soon.

Jjong is composing and writing lyrics and Jinki is too…

I smiled lightly while I walked to my bus stop.

Jinki… Jjong is a good composer and writes heartbreaking lyrics, Jinki… he’s just as good in my eyes.

Different than Jonghyun oppa’s, but good too.

I my lips since they were drying up because of the wind while I waved my hand in front of the upcoming bus, making sure the driver isn’t going to just drive away without me getting on it.

 

I chose a single window seat and looked outside, watching the moving sceneries of the city.

There were a lot of commercial and promotion of my company to see.

I smiled and sighed softly, remembering the past.

 

Best friends…

My smile disappeared as I recalled the past.

Just friends… That’s what we decided to be after our break up…

Best friends… just like we initially were, all the way in the beginning. Before I labeled him a freaking ert.

Everything changed.

Time changed, we changed…

 

My mind was already getting blurry because I was tired, finally reaching my apartment. I pressed the right numbers for the door to open.

It made a click and beeping sound, me pushing it open and closing it behind me again.

I noticed the lights were on and frowned deeply.

Did I not switch the lights off before I left…? Did I even use it before I left with Jinki…?

My eyebrows furrowed together as I stayed quiet, going to my living room in utter silence, trying to fight my fatigue.

My foot stepped inside the living room and I used the fastest speed I could handle to look who was in my apartment.

I stared at the body sleeping soundly on my couch, making me roll my eyes and relax my body.

“Yah, get up. Why are you here?” I asked, taking of my jacket and throwing my bag on the ground next to the couch.

A light stir before it was quiet again.

Sighing, I tapped her shoulders, making her flutter her eyes open, slowly and almost like she was doing a CF, only to have it ruined by rubbing her eyes frantically.

“Hmmm…? Oh, you’re back…?” she asked slurred, making me sigh again.

“Ya, Maeri, when did you come here?” I asked, sitting down next to her while she curled herself up in a ball, hugging a cushion tightly.

“Hmm… Three hours ago? I thought you went outside to get some food, in the end I waited here for hours…” she yawned, covering and letting her head get supported by her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter