Lyrics

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"You're going to work?" dad asked as she poured some coffee in his cup, a yawn escaping him.

I looked up before shaking my head as I searched for my wallet.

"Then where are you going, sweetie?" mom asked as she made lunch. "I was just making food to eat."

"Sorry mom, I forgot I had to go somewhere. Eat. I'll be back later!" I quickly said and left the appartment once I got my stuff.

I felt my eye twitch as I remembered that damn Jinki woke me up in the middle of the night to not forget the next day I had to come over.

Taking in a deep breath, I fixed my hair while frowning into the mirror of the elevator.

Why did I even agree on going there?!

It's only going to end up bad...

The moment I arrived, I wodered if I should ring the bell or not and deciding that I should ring first as he's probably the noly one in the dorm, I pressed the button and waited for him to open the door.

The thing was though that he never opened.

Frowning, I rang it for a second time and again, I stood there waiting.

Is that guy even inside?!

I wasn't planning to just stand here like this, so I quickly entered the password and the little soft sound warned me that the door was open.

Moving my head left and right, I still saw no one and when I changed my shoes into slippers and walked inside the living room, it was silent.

Well, that was what I thought.

I could hear ristling sounds coming from Jinki's room and I walked to it, getting ready to scold him for not opening the door when he was the one that invited me over.

Stopping in my track, my eyes travelled to Jinki who wa sitting with his back facing me, busy scribbling down things while looking on the keyboard in front of him and his laptop.

He was tapping the pencil on the paper while banging his head to the music that was coming from the headphone he was wearing, totally focused on what he was doing.

No wonder he didn't hear me...

Idiot....

Sighing softly, I turned around and went to the kitchen, openig the fridge and finding a few cans of cola.

Taking one, I walked to the couch and went to sit down, turning on the tv before sipping from the soda.

There was nothing to watch really, so I just stayed on a channel that was talking about how to cook dishes.

I was't completely woken up yet and the tiredness was still filling my entire body.

Mom and dad went to friends to visit them and I was sometimes pulled along and then I had to go filming and go for my training classes... It was hectic and I would be lying if I said I wasn't tired at all.

Making myself comfortable, I lied down on the leather couch, a cushion under my head as I stared at the screen that was showing some del

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter