Clearing things up

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone went off, trying to get my attention.

"Hello?" I asked quite irritated, not even bothering myself to see who was calling me. 

"You're dating Joo Won?!"

I quickly removed the cellphone a bit further from my ear, one eye closed. Waiting till the loud noise ended, I carefully placed it next to my ear again.

"Are you seriously asking that?" I huffed, letting Maeri know that I wasn't happy with this news.

"Well, you two don't even look like holdingd hands either, there's no affection in those pics." Maeri said, clicking her tongue.

"I told you it isn't!" I heard Dongho defend me. 

"What a headache!" I sighed heavily. "Why do these things keep following me! Hey, hang up, I think I'll need to go to the company."

"Oh, sure. Don't forget you're coming over this weekend!"

"Yeah yeah, let's talk later."

Taking a deep breath, I chose the most subtle clothes possible and left my appartment, on my way to the company.

As I walked inside, people were looking at me, some even asking about my dating rumor and wondering if it was real or not.

I had to explain myself everytime, making me quite foul mooded.

Knocking on the chairman's door, I walked inside his office.

He was already waiting for me, a cup of tea on each side of his desk.

"Come in, sit down." was all he said.

I sat down on the comfortable chair and took the cup of tea, taking a small sip from it.

"I guess you came here knowing about the scandal bewteen you and the actor Joo Won."

I nodded.

"The news was showing it, so yeah..." I nodded my head.

The chairman hummed, drinking from his own cup of tea, his eyes telling me that he was thinking.

"So, the truth is?"

"I'm not dating him. You know that...too." I shifted on the chair, feeling frutsrated that such a rumor appeared. "Me and Joo won oppa are only collegues. We act in the same drama, we became close, friends. Nothing more. Those photo's are from when he treated me to dinner after filming." I tried to explain, the chairman nodding his head.

"I know that you're more carefree than the others in this company because you grew up abroad with a different cultural an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter