Desperation and Worry

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"You're awake?" 

Risa blinked her eyes, turning her body, staring into the dark brown orbs before nodding and humming softly.

"Then get out of bed, it's almost noon already." 

Risa shook her head, tightening her grip on the blanket as her lips pouted together.

A sigh escaped her friend who clicked his tongue, back to standing on his two feet.

"Really Risa. You're quite pathetic like this." he sighed, going through his dark hair with his fingers, an act of worry and frustration for his friend.

"Oppa..." she pouted again, making him sigh.

"What can I do when you even call me that?" Michael sighed heavily, trying to pry the blanket off of Risa, who grumbled in response.

Michael threw his arms in the air, dropping himself on the bed.

There was a short silence but it wasn't long enough for Risa to fall back asleep. She stared into nothing, deep into thoughts which only made her frown and bite her lips in discontent.

"You've been here for a week already, it's not that I don't like you having here, but you can't stay here forever." Michael commented, taking Risa's hand, pulling on her fingers lightly.

"I don't want to go back." Risa groaned, hiding her face away with a pillow.

Michael frowned hearing this, pulling hard on a finger of her hand, earning a whimper from his best friend. 

"Jung Risa. I'm not liking this kind of behaviour from you." Michael said sternly. "You're running away and you're smart enough to know that is no good decision in this kind of situation."

Risa stayed silent, pulling her hand away, quickly burrying it under the comfy covers.

"Have you called him?"

Risa shook her head.

"Texted?"

"No..." 

Michael swallowed, shaking his head.

"You have time till end of this week. If nothing is done by then, I'm dragging you back to South Korea." Michael said sternly with his hands resting on his hips.

Risa didn't give any reaction other than pulling the blanket over her head, silence filling the drk bedroom.

Michael sighed inwardly, looking at the covered ball that was Risa. His eyes were filled with worry before they turned dark, his eyebrows knitted together in a very deep frown.

He walked out of the room, not wanting to bother risa anymore. He knew she only fell asleep early in the morning.

Ever since Risa suddenly appeared at his appartement, Michael knew something was going on. The way Risa didn't even dared to look directly into his eyes was a sign that something bad happend, something really bad.

At first, Michael wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter