Visit at Filming

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinki's pov:

 

My lips pouted slightly together as Victoria noona looked at me with a knowing stare.

"W-what?" I stammered, looking away and placing my hands in the pockets of my jeans, trying to look cool and collected, calm and like nothing was wrong.

"You could have just told me you want to visit Risa and look how she's doing." she chuckled amused, making me pout even more.

What was I even hiding?

This noona seems to knows everything and then I meane verything about me and Risa.

"So?" I asked. "You're gonna come with me?" 

Noona nodded her head, my pout turning into a bright smile.

"Let's take Amber with us too."

I nodded while beaming and thanked her before quickly leaving for practice.

"Let's meet here in two hours!!" I yelled before disappearing after turning around a corner.

I wanted to go visit Risa, but doing it alone would be suspicious and even though I clearly wanted everyone to know that she was mine and that we're in arelationship, I couldn't possibly do it because she didn't wanted that attention, yet.

I mean... She knows how much fans mean to me, she knows how important they are to me as they are after all what made me succeed, made me be able to stand on stage and fulfill my dreams.

"Hyung...? Jinki hyung?!" 

I shot my head up and blinked a few times, only to realize Taemin looked at me with a frown, quite worried too.

"Hyung, are you feeling sick?"

I blinked a few more times before shaking my head.

"No...I was thinking...." I muttered, still a bit absentminded.

"We're practicing, you can't just space out." Kibum scolded me, but the way he looked at me, made me realize that he as well was worried. "Youre doing that quite a lot these days though. Is something bothering you?"

As expected from Kibum. He had always been sharp and he noticed things much faster than others.

You could call it his instinct, a special hidden talent of feeling that something is wrong.

Minho and Jonghyun looked at me, full expectation.

"Nothing is bothering me. I guess I haven't been sleeping well and just suddenly space out because of tiredness, don't worry." I smiled and stretched my arms and legs.

"If there's something, just tell us." Jonghyun brightly smiled and patted my shoulder ebfore Taemin ran to the stereo to turn on the music again.

Tell them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter