Gift

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew's pov:

 

My breathing was balanced even though I had every reason to be nervous. Not because Risa was sleeping in my arms, close to me and making my heart race but because I told her I had a gift for her.

I saw it... The curiosity in her eyes but she held herself back from asking me too much about it. It should be a surprise, right...?

And it was that very reason that made me feel weird.

I wasn't calm, wasn't frustrated neither was I troubled. It was a mixture of happiness, excitement and relief.

Risa moved her head, snuggling closer me which made my lips curl up into a soft smile. No matter how much I see her like this, I would never get tired of it. The way she would pout her lips, the way she would knit her eyebrowse together randomly or that little sigh every time she was laying somewhere comfortable.

My fingers unconciously touched her hair, strands of her soft hair falling on her shoulders when I've let it go.

It was quite funny actually.

Everything started to weirdly. And one of the reasons we became close again was because I accompanied her when sleeping.

It made her feel relaxed because of her nightmares and it gave me an excuse to keep on loving her, even though I mistook her of playing with me when it was because she couldn't remember.

She still doesn't and maybe it's the best for her because those painful memories don't have to be retrieved if it would hurt and scare her more.

I closed my eyes and laid my head on hers, taking a deep breath before slowly dozing off. 

Comfortable.

Warm.

Cozy.

Jung Risa...

 

"Oh, you're back?" Kibum asked when he noticed me slipping inside the dorm, early in the morning. There were no shedules this early today but Risa had to get up early.

I hummed, nodding my head before walking to the refrigerator, grabbing an ice coffee. 

"This early in the morning?" he asked, tilting his head sideways.

I hummed again, sipping from the cold sweetbitter beverage.

"Is Risa alright? She didn't look all too good yesterday, after the filming. Is it because of what we said in the studio, you think?" he asked, worry coating his words.

My head turned to Kibum, looking into his eyes and there were no words needed to explain. We both knew that it really was because of the words said during filming that made her like that. 

I nodded, a small hum leaving my throat. 

"I talked with her, everything is alright now." I assured Kibum, who sighed relieved. 

"Jinki hyung... It's in the past, I know, but still... What happend back then... I'm not blaming you, hyung, but if you had talked with Risa... Of course I and the others were there for you, but I think you would have gained even more strength if Risa also helped you." Kibum said, hesitating slightly.

Not even then seconds after telling me this, Kibum's expression was scared and troubled, regretting telling me it.

But I nodded and hummed.

"I know..."

"You know?" Kibum asked even though that wasn't what he asked. I knew he was surprised because he didn't expect it.

I nodded once again and gave him a small smile.

"I know and I regret it. It was one of the big reasons w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter