Back to being a jerk...?

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

My head was spinning and I had a hard time calming myself down, as well as slow down my speeding heart.

Kiss...

"Great! We'll have lunch break now and continue after it!" the director said loudly as I bowed politely, thanking everyone from the staff that worked hard and I saw Jinki doing it as well while the other members bowed their heads politely.

I was tired, but the coffee I drank kept me awake even though I wanted to take a small nap.

Yawning, yet my body full energy, I walked to the waiting room with Tae oppa who was scolding me for drinking the coffee when I wasn't filming.

When arriving, the table was already filled with lunch boxes and we sat down, opening them.

Taking a deep breath, taking in the delicious scent of the food, my stomach already started to growl because of the hunger.

"That hungry?" Jonghyun oppa asked amused as he gulped down some water while sitting down.

I nodded my head furiously, not even speaking anymore and opened the lunchbox, taking a big bite from the rice, veggies and spicy pork.

"And, how's the taste?" Minho oppa asked, a soft chuckle leaving his lips as he opened the luncbox almost delicately, afraid it would get broken or something.

"Everything tastes great when I'm hungry." I smiled and took in more of the warm food.

I was chewing and enjoying the food when my phone suddenly rang, making me sigh as I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked, swallowing down the food.

"Risa..."

"Oh, Maeri ah." I smiled, putting a bit of rice in my mouth as I waited for her to continue.

"Did something happen with Yoon Jae?" she asked, making me tense and stop everything I was doing.

"W-what...?" I asked, feeling weird as Yoon Jae was brought up.

"Don't act like you don't know of anything. There must be something that happend. He looks very depressive and keeps wanting to go drinking with Dongho."

"Yoon Jae is?!" I asked shocked and heard Maeri humm on the other side as I shifted my body.

"That guy can't take alcohol!" I warned her and she sighed heavily, humming again.

"I know, I noticed that when he got drunk and crashed over."

"Don't let Dongho go drinking with him anymore." I sighed but I heard Maeri sigh as well.

"That's not the point. The point is that he kept talking about you while being drunk. So what happend? Did you guys fight?"

"No...."

"That doesn't sound very convincing, Risa." Maeri sighed again and I heard some rustling noises behind her before it disappeared again.

"That didn't happen. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter