Dating Rumors

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Cut!"

I breathed out, lips curling up as I bowed politely to the people around me.

"Great, Risa!" the director complimented me, making me feel quite proud of myself. The role in the drama wasn't big but I gave my best anyways.

Because I participated in this drama, my popularity grew and I got more schedules than I normally had. There were more offers coming in for me taking on roles, for going on shows and other projects. 

And coincidentally, I was going to to be on a variety show with SHINee. The thoguht alone already made me happy as I could enjoy filming with my friends.

And with Jinki.

"Thanks for the hard work!" I bowed my head and quickly went outside the building where manager unnie was waiting for me, ready to drive me to the studio for this show.

"Be careful." manager unnie warned me, knowing they would ask crazy thigns in the studio, worried but still encouraging me.

I nodded with a bright smile on my face and waved her goodbye as I walked inside the huge building.

 

I felt hands touching my shoulders and normally I would have turned around but I knew those hand so well. I recognized the scent like it was just the necessary air I needed to survive.

"How was filming?" he asked, his voice tired which did make me turn around. His eyes were tired and I could see from the way he looked at me, that he was exhausted. Their special tenth year comeback is just around the corner after all and they were practicing and practicing all day long while ding other schedules.

"It went well.... But you're looking awful." I sighed, worry coating my harsh words.

He chuckled softly before shrugging lightly.

"It's normal." 

"You have more schedules after this?" I asked, waving my hand at the other members that walked to us, Tae oppa's smile bright and happy.

He shook his head.

"Not really, I might practice dancing and the song though?" 

"Then don't. Rest and sleep is all you need tonight."

He smiled and nodded, retreating his hands as other people started to look at them.

"Risa, you look so pretty." Kibum beamed, complimenting me.

I grinned and flipped my long hair.

"I know." I smirked which made Kibum c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter