Parents' Visit

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Risa's pov:

 

I walked out of the elevator, towards the door that lead to my appartment when I suddenly heard talking in there.

Frowning immensly, I quickly unlocked the door and looked inside, finding my parents sitting and chatting there and with no one else than freaking Yoon Jae!

My jaw almost fell off as I looked at the three that slowly noticed me standing there like an idiot.

"Oh, Risa! you're back!" dad grinned as I stills tood there like a freaking statue.

"W-what ar you doing here?!" I gasped as dad pulled me into a tight hug, mom smiling caringly from the side.

I let my eyes go to Yoon Jae who shrugged, not knowing why they're here as well.

"We came here to see you of course!" dad smiled all brightly, making me smile back. 

I've missed them, a lot but them coming here all of the sudden took me off guard and surprised me.

"You two should have told me you were coming, I would have made time!" I sighed as I quickly sat down.

"I told you honey!" mom scolded dad who ignored the scoldings and just smiled brightly.

"We arrived here and then suddenly this young man came inside." mom explained as to why Yoon Jae was here and I mentally slapped myself for not changing the lock password to my appartment.

I just gave mom a nod, not wanting to give away any misunderstandings and listened to them talking.

 

"Let's go eat outside." I said as it was dinner time and my parents nodded their heads before mom glanced at Yoon Jae.

"And Yoon Jae? Yuo're coming as well, right?" 

Yoon Jae nodded and smiled, being polite and it's not like I would mind having him tag along, he is a very good friend after all, but my parents didn't know that and I hoped so much mom wouldn't misunderstand any further.

We went inside a korean BQQ restaurant and quickly settled down, my stomach already growling.

"How is everyone in Belgium?" I asked curiously and mom started to talk about Emily and about what they were doing now and that they went travelling a lot as well now that I was working full time in South Korea.

"By the way what's the relationship between you two?" mom asked curiously and there followed a short moment of awkward silence.

"What do you mean, what is our relationship." I chuckled, trying oto brush it off, but knowing mom, she wasn't one to give up that quick without satsifying that enorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter