Cover Model

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Smile a bit softer. Think of innocent love." the photographer said, making me nod as I smiled more softly.

I heard the timed snaps ring through my ears as I changed for different poses.

A light baby pink satin dress was hugging my body, accompanied by small crystal earrings and bracelets.

The neck holder was decorated with gems of different sizes, making it look more glamorous, yet innocent and soft.

My eyes looked directly into the camera, letting the expression from my eyes soften while I looked at it, like I was looking at someone I loved.

The photographer gave me a thumbs up before he clapped his hands.

"Very well done! You're becoming better and better." the photographer laughed satisfied as I walked out of the set.

"Thank you." I thanked him honestly and bowed my head slightly.

"Always so humble. You have become a top model." the photographer said while nodding his head.

I smiled again, making him brighten up.

"Well, it's great working with you, Risa. Till the next time." he said, making me nod.

"Of course. I'll look forward to the photos." I grinned.

He chuckled and nodded his head before he walked to the staff who were managing the computers with the photos.

 

I changed back to my skinny jeans, cream colored blouse and brown leather jacket. Pulling my hair in a high ponytail, I walked outside, going on my way home.

In these three years, I changed my old appartment to a bigger and better one as I could afford it.

Well... you may wonder why?

SM Entertainment asked me to become a full time entertainer and after some thinking, I agreed and accepted the offer.

Being a model was only something I did when I could besides school, but now that I decided to work, I got a lot more work.

One may think that the life of singers, actors, models and all these entertainers aren't as busy as they think. But honestly, it was.

Being a model was still more carefree than being an actor or even being an idol.

I attended fashion shows, took part in some too, posed for magazines and even came on shows.

Different and kinda nervewrecking in the beginning, but now it has slowly become something normal.

Well, if you could name it normal of course.

 

"Risa!!"

I raised my eyebrows and turned my head, a smile appearing on my lips as I saw Maeri running over to me.

"Hello." I chuckled as she skipped to me in her usual bubbly way.

"From where did you come?" she asked, showing me a plastic bag with some snacks.

"Just finished a photoshoot and am on my way to my appartement." 

"Great. I was planning to come over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter