Recording

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Risa!" Tae oppa grinned as he saw me walking inside the recording room, making me smile brightly back and accept the open arms for a tight hug, just like every hug Tae oppa gives.

I qickly greeted the other guys as well and glanced at Jinki who secretly glanced at me before smiling softly, but he looked away again, pretending to be focused on the paper in his hands.

"I'm so happy you accepted the featuring!" Jonghyun beamed, patting my head a bit, showing the affection he had and making me chuckle.

He's just like kindergarten teacher. I wonder if it's like this because of his mother.

"Of course. I should be honored to be featured in SHINee's album!" I shyly smiled because seriously, they're one of the best singers out there.

"Ooh and you'll be featured on the jacket album as well." Kibum added, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Really? Great!"

"We gave you a demo of the song, how is it?" Tae oppa asked excited as I sat down on the black colored leather couch against the wall, taking out the lyrics out of my bag.

"It's a beautiful song nd the lyrics are great as well." I answered honestly, looking at the colored words that I had to sing.

"Jonghyun hyung wrote it!" Tae oppa clapped his hands, making me gasp lightly.

"Jjong, you wrote this?"

"And composed!" Jjong grinned proudly before pushing Minho oppa, Tae oppa and Kibum oppa in the recording space.

"They'll record first." Jonghyun oppa explained, smiling at the one that would fix the sound.

"Eh? They're not singing with us?" I asked confused.

"No. The song you're going to be featured in will be a song sung by me and Jinki hyung."

I looked at Jinki who cleared his throat before looking at me.

"That'll be no problem right?" he asked, his voice a bit stiff which made me knit my eyebrows together.

"N-no...? I guess not." I answered, only to find him smile which took me off guard, my heart skipping a beat.

That guy's smile is deadly!

I tried to look away from him even though it was like a magnetic force that pulled me to him. In front of me the other three were preparing themselves and warming up their voices.

"Start." 

A upbeat melody filled the recording room, Tae oppa starting first to sing, followed by a playful rap by Kibum oppa and then Minho oppa singing.

"Stop. Key, your voice has to be a bit lower, but the feeling is great. Minho,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter