Office Love

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Make sure to look at the second camera, the one with the red light." the director reminded me as I nodded my head.

I looked around and smiled at the stylsit that came to fix my make up and hair a bit before quickly moving away again.

"And... Action!"

I let my legs move as I walked through the hallway of the office, a small smile playing on my lips before looking at the camera the director wanted to look at.

Giving the camera a playful smile, I opened the glass door with my left hand, touching the metal handbar and walking inside the office.

I looked around, playnig with my lips while looking around again and slowly walking to my seat, letting my hands take a map with documents, reading it bored.

A loud sigh left me as I scanned the words I didn't even understand when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

Turning my head slowly and almost dramatically, I gave Minho oppa a surprised smile as he looked at me with a charming bright smile.

"Tired?" he asked.

I nodded before he asked a question again.

"Here..." he smiled, such a dazzling smile that all girls would swoon over him. "For you..." he winked, making me chuckle softly and take the cup of coffee from him.

"Thank you." I smiled and looked at the coffee, smelling it as the wonderful coffee beans smell reached my nose.

"It smells great..." I said to Minho oppa who was watching me with anticipation and took a small sip from it, my eyes widening.

"And it tastes good..." Minho oppa finished for me, making me nod and look away shyly.

"It's warm and sweet." I said softly.

"Just like you." Minho oppa smiled, making me look down and bite my lips.

"And Cut!!"

Minho oppa laughed loudly as I laughed along with him.

He sure had a difficult time holding in his laughter, I thoguht I was going to explode too.

"Great!! We're going to do it again with close ups!" the director said loudly, making both of us take a deep breath while the other members were waiting patiently for their turn, watching intently at me and Minho oppa acting for this coffee CF.

"Action!!"

 

I gulped from the almost empty water bottle before throwing it into the trash can, waiting for the next scene to be filmed.

It was in a cafeteria this time and people were already inside eating.

Tae oppa waited patiently as well, reding through his script as I tapped the table with my fingers.

"You're really good in acting, Risa." Tae oppa suddenly said, making me smile lightly.

"Thanks oppa." I chuckled as he gave me a playful grin, putting away the script as they came back with the coffee.

"Okay! Let's get this scene fast as the office workers are going to get in here to eat very soon as it's lunch time!" the director said loudly, patting the cameraman's shoulder.

"And Action!"

I brought some rice in my mouth, chewing on it calmly while pretending to look at my cellphone when suddenly Tae oppa came to sit in front of me.

Looking up surprised, I gave him a friendly smile before continuing to eat."

"Say... Aren't you thirsty?" he asked, making me nod slowly.

"It's alright." I smiled and wanted to continue eating when Taa oppa held my hands, making me stop eating.

"You like sweet things, right?"

"Y-yes..."

"Here." he beamed, giving me a transparant plastic cup filled with coffee, whipped cream and strawberry swirls."

"This is...?" I asked, accepting the coffee he gave me.

"This?" Tae oppa asked playfully before chuckling softly. "It's the iced strawberry macchiato!" he grinned excited, taking out a coffee of his own.

"Oh, the color is different!"

"Mine is with blueberries." he beamed again and took a few big gulps.

"Is it tasty?" I asked, looking at his half cup now.

He nodded his head furiously, pointing at me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter