So very tired

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Eh? Wasn't it supposed to Bitna's CF?" I asked confused as manager unnie shook her head, tapping her pen on the agenda in front of her, scribbling some things down.

"No, she suddenly can't make it, so the company decided to make you film the CF." she smiled, closing her agenda and looking at me.

"It's with SHINee, right...?" I asked, not knowing why my heart suddenly started to beat faster than I actually wanted.

"Yeah." she nodded, slipping the pen at the side of the little book and putting it into her bag.

"It won't clash with my other shedules?" I asked, jsut to be sure and I didn't know why I even asked this much. Was I doing it unconciously? Was I doing it on purpose?

I just felt weird myself for asking it, just like I didn't even wanted to do it, but I did, I mean it's my job... But.... SHINee...

"No, nothing will clash. You can still go filming and take your extra lessons, so no worries." manager unnie chuckled amused as she stood up and grabbed her bag.

"But I have to go."

"Ah, yeah, sure, be careful, send the info to my e-mail and I'll read it."

Manager unnie smiled as she nodded her head and waved her hand at me before leaving my appartment.

Sighing heavily, I looked around,f eeling a bit awkawrd by myself.

I was going to film a CF with SHINee... I didn't mind everyone, I mean we're close friends, but Jinki... 

 

Blowing my hair our of my eyes, I walked inside the big building, greeting everyone politely with a friendly smile.

"Oh, you're already here?!" the director asked surprised, giving me a warm handshake.

"Yeah, I was just done with my other shedule, so I decided to come here directly." I answered, making the director smile brightly.

"Well, then please go and rest, SHINee didn't arrive yet. I'll explain everything after they arrive and then we can get you all ready to film."

I nodded with a polite smile and walked to the waiting room, dropping myself on the couch and taking out my phone.

Maeri sended me a text message saying she wasn't feeling all too well, probably sick from the weather changes, but in my opinion, I think the girl is pregnant.

Of course I didn't say or ask anything because I wasn't planning to give her false hope or a panic attack.

Donghae didn't tell me anything either, so she was probably just sick, though I still have my doubts.

Months have passed after all and they already came backf rom theirhoneymoon for so long, it was likely the both would want to have children, especially because Donghae loved them.

"What are you thinking of? Frowning?" I suddenly heard, making me lift my eyes from my cellphon's screen and look at Jjong.

"Oh, you're here." I smiled, locking my phone and putting it in my bag.

"So, why were you frowning?" he cuhckled as he sat next to me, suddenly making me feel warm because he was sitting next to me.

"Just thinking..."

Jjong looked at me with a raised eyebrow before cuhckling softly.

"You're always thinking, don't think too much, or you'll get too many wrinkles."

"Then you don't think at all?" I shot back, making him speecheless, looking at me with an open mouth.

"Nice!" Minho laughed as he entered the room, giving me a high five which I returned happily.

"Jonghyun hyung still can't win Risa." Tae oppa chuckled as he came inside and gave me a tight yet warm hug, ones I always welcomes, even if he had too much energy.

"She's just being mean!" Jjong pouted making me chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter