Flirting Around

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"And action!"

"What are you doing?!" I asked, putting more power in my question.

Joo won sunbae smirked again, not letting go of me.

"Do you like me?" he asked, making me scoff.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" I asked with a snort, but Joo Won sunbae lost his smirk, a dangerous look in his eyes making a shiver go down my spine.

"You want to spend a night with me?"

I glared at him with sunbae glaring back with even more intensity.

There was a short silence before I spoke my line.

"Stop this, you're not such a person." I hissed, trying to move away but I was pushed back onto the matrass by sunbae.

"You don't know me." he hissed. "I'm in a foul mood, so why don't you comfort me?" he asked darkly, making me bite my lips.

"Let's go for a drink then." I tried, but sunbae only scoffed, giving me a dangerous smirk.

"If you like me and want to comfort me then I prefer having your body."

My eyes started to tear because of how much I was glaring at the person hovering above me.

"First, I never said I liked you. Second, my body is mine and third... You're only torturing yourself more because of what happend between you and Hana."

"Shut it! Don't say her name!" he growled, a pained expression making my heart clench together.

"She's my best friend! I don't know what happend between you and that woman but you made my best friend cry and you've hurt her multiple times already. I hope this is only created by misunderstandings!" I yelled back, finally pushing him away so that he fell on the matrass while I rolled off the bed.

"Cut!"

I breathed out, loosening up my muscles.

"Great of both of you!"

My lips curled up in a bright grin, my heart feeling less stuffy than before.

Thinking of Jinki really does help me calm down.

I glanced at the direction where Jinki was standing before, unfortunately already having left because he couldn't make it too obvious.

"That's it for today! You can go and rest. We'll meet up again tomorrow at 4 AM!" the director said loudly so that everyone could hear.

"How about we go eat something?" Joo Won sunbae offered as we walked to the changing rooms to change our clothes and get our stuff.

My stomach growled just in time, making me smile sheepishly.

"I'll take that as a yes?" he chuckled amused. "I'll wait in the hall." 

I nodded and quickly entered the room to get changed.

 

My nose took in the delicious smell of the meat getting grilled in front of me.

"Are you sure eating here is okay?" sunbae asked me, making me nod and give him a bright grin.

Hell with those diets and cautions of food that makes you fat, I need this!

My hands were busy with flipping the meat, getting impatient.

"You did good today." sunbae complimented me, pouring me some beer.

"You can be honest." I chuckled. "I was struggling." 

Joo Won sunbae smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Not everyone does it right at the first try, and you're a rookie! I wasn't good when I started either." he tried to comfort me.

I gave him another small before taking a piece of meat, bringing it into my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter