Audition

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

Surprisingly, I felt comfortable and I felt like I had a good sleep. It was only then that I discovered and realized that I didn't had any nightmares and had a good night rest for once.

My eyes felt heavy and I wanted to keep on sleeping, denying to get upa nd awake from my comfortable slumber.

I felt the sun on my skin, making it warm and making me not wanting to get up even more, but somehow my eyes staretd to flutter open.

The first thing I saw was none other than his face, making me widen my eyes and roll away from him, over the floor as I realized we slept both on the hard ground.

My head was hurting and I groaned in pain as I noticed I got drunk again and Jinki probably too.

"Wake up..." I grumbled, poking Jinki's sides, making him stir, but he groaned, rolled on his stomach and kept on sleeping, making me roll my eyes.

As always, sleeping like a freaking log.

Blinking, still sleepy but awake enough to feel the headache, I tried to stand up and looked at the clock, already early noon.

What happend yesterday though...?

Scratching my head, I walked to the kitcehn to get myself some cold water to drink when things from yesterday flashed through me, making me stiffen and my body tense up.

No, I didn't!

Please tell me I didn't!

Unconciously, my fingers went to my lips and touched them lightly, only to make my eyes widen even more than they already were.

I kissed him...

We freaking kissed!

Shaking my head furiously, I only groaned in pain as my headache got worse from all that shaking and moving too fast than I should after getting drunk yesterday.

How much did we even drink to be like this?

But no... I can't believe he kissed me...

Just thinking about it, made me shiver and shudder, washing my lips witht he water from the kitcehn, splashing it all over the sink.

"Risa?"

I froze as I heard a sleepy voice from Jinki who crawled over the floor like he was some beggar that got beaten up.

It was a pretty funny sight to see him like that and without me wanting, a soft and light chuckle escaped my lips that were furiously kissed by him yesterday.

Jinki blinked confused at me, deciding to ignore and not ask me why I chuckled, continuing to crawl closer to me.

"I feel like I'm dying.." he muttered, holding his head.

"Of course, we drank so much yesterday." I huffed, splashing some water in his face, making him grumble.

"How late is it?" he asked, trying to sit up, leaning against a wall to not fall because his balance wasn't that good from al that alcohol yesterday.

"It's 10AM."

He hummed and supported his head with his hands as he grumbled again, probably trying to fight that headache he was having, mine already slowly disappearing.

"We slept together on the floor?" he asked, only to make me still again and look at him, trying to figure out why he asked this. Wasn't it obvious enough that we both slept on that hard floor.

"Did something happen?" he asked.

His voice sounded so innocent, but my mind was filled with scenes of him capturing my lips in heated kisses, making me blush unwanted.

Pretend...Pretend nothing happend. He won't rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter