Birthday

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

My eyes searched for the person who was standing in front of me, my lips curled up in a bright smile.

"Congratulations on your birthday!" Vic unnie cheered loudly, hugging me tightly. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Thank you, unnie." I grinned as she smiled brightly at me. "I have a present for you." she said, taking it out from her bag.

I looked at her with curious eyes, blinking a few times at the baby blue small bag she took out. It was decorated prettily with blue ribbons and fake flowers.

"You didn't had to." I said, taking the gift she put into my hands.

She just smiled and waited for me to open the present she chose just for me.

Carefully, my hands opened the knots of the many ribbons and I laid them on the table near us. A small sound rang through my ears a I opened the baby blue bag, revealing dark blue colored scarf.

I took it out, soft and smooth.

It was a fashion scarf and it was just beautiful. Butterfly patterns covered the complete blue scarf.

"It's beautiful! Thank you, Vic unnie."

"It's fine. We're friends." she beamed. "So, what are you plans for today?" she asked excited.

"Aaah..." my smile wavered a bit. "Nothing much. Just going to celebrate it on my own." 

Victoria unnie widened her eyes and gave me an apologetic smile. "If I knew, I would have asked my manager to not plan a shedule for today." she said,t aking my hands in hers.

"It's alright. You have to work and it's nothing much. I'll hold a drama marathon at home." I chuckled, making unnie smile a bit again.

 

*******

 

Onew's pov:

 

Moving my lips a bit to the left side, I tapped my pencil on the piece of paper in fronyt of me, on the light colored wooden desk in my room.

Music notes were written on them, creating music when played right after each other.

It was the knock on my door that brought me out of my thinking for the continuation of the song I was writing.

"Yes?" I asked, blinking my eyes a bit because they got dry from staring at my paper.

"Hyung, we're going for our shedules. Are you going to be fine alone?" Minho asked, already dressed up in a long black coat with a classic black suit on the inside.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure I will. Go and enjoy the premiere of the show."

"Okay. See you later."

"Later." I muttered as the dorm became quiet.

 

My feet walked on the cold ground, taking me to her.

I waited for someone to open the door when I arrived, hoping someone would be home.

Would she be home...?

Just as I was about to go away after a long time of no reaction at all, the door opened, revealing her in her pajamas.

I chuckled softly and gave her a warm smile.

Her surprised widened eyes looked at me, giving me an expression of total confusion and shock.

"Happy Birthday." Showing her the box from the bakery I went to before I arrived at her apartment.

She blinked confused and kept asking me with her eyes and body language what I was doing here.

"I bought cake." I smiled as I walked inside her apartment.

I changed into slippers and walked inside her warm place, placing the box with the cake carefully on the table.

"W-what are you doing here?" she finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter