Fasion Show

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

Yoon Jae scanned me from top to toe before giving me a big grin and two thumbs up.

"You looks amazing, as expected from my girlfriend." he beamed which made me roll my eyes and slap his playfully.

"I told you to not jsut announce that everyhere, what'll happen when we'll get into a scandal?" 

"Like you even care about these things." he snorted, which made me shrug my shoulders and put my phone in my pouch.

"Maybe I don't want to be in a scandal with you, Yoon Jae." I smirked, which made him anrrow his eyes and pout in a cute way.

"That's not nice to say. Don't you know I'm like super hot and handsome and like so popular with girls and like oh my God..."

I laughed, shaking my head as Yoon jae started to be overdramatic.

"Well, you should know I'm not like the other girls. now come on or we'll be late for the fashion show you invited me to."

Yoon Jae nodded quickly as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the fashion venue, a lot of people gathered to watch.

I even recognized some idols that were invited too and without me even realizing, I searched for people I knew.

There weren't any so I gave up and sat down, next to Yoon Jae as I noticed the press making photo's of me and Yoon Jae while walking around.

I gave a small and friendly smile while Yoon Jae did the same.

The photographers returned the smiled and went off to search for more people from the entertainment industry while the lights slowly dimmed down, indicating that the show was going to start.

The music that was playing died down and everyone quieted down, creating an excited and curious atmosphere.

Slowly, another kind of music started playing, going louder and louder when the lights changed and mdoels started to come out, doing their job, catwalks, walking, smiling, waving and changing clothes.

I did the same too and somehow it was exciting when I did it for the first time.

Exciting yet very nervewrecking.

I remember clearly that I couldn't even eat because I was so nervous for the show, but in the end, I enjoyed it so much. The outfits were really pretty and the people were friendly and very helpful, motivating me to not give upa nd keeps trength and to jsut have fun and not think too much.

"Oh, I like that outfit." Yoon Jae whispered to me as a model walked tot he front, displaying the model wearing a leather outfit with patches of different fabrics and colorful fur.

I nodded as the show ran for two hours.

 

"Let's go eat since I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter