Childhood Friend Becomes Boyfriend

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

Jinki was chatting with my parents while I looked at them with narrowed eyes from the kitchen table.

They looked so friendly and warm to each other that it was strange yet there was this familiar feeling inside of me, boiling up and trying to take over.

Only the fact that I forgot things I wasn't supposed to forget, made it harder for me.

I started to get curious. Curious of those lost memories that I had with Jinki, those memories that disappeared into a black hole and maybe would never return again because it's just way too difficult.

I wanted to know how I and Jinki were before this. I want to feel that feeling of nostalgic rememberance again.

My pout turned into a grimace before I forced a spoonful, of now mushy cornflakes, into my mouth, not even in the need of chewing as it was so soft, it melted and glided down my throat and giving it a nasty feeling.

The grimace on my face only worsened as my breakfast became horrible, a low grumble leaving my lips that were abit covered with milk.

Jinki chuckled as mom complimented him about being good looking and being a good singer and acheiving his dreams while dad nodded proudly.

I mean... He isn't even their son, why were they like this?!

"Sweetie, you should continue eating, your guest is waiting." mom scolded me softly, making me grumble even more.

I wasn't shy or anything, I mean... they're my parents and it's just Jinki...Just...Jinki...

"The flakes are nasty." I whined, throwing the spoon in my bowl and bringing it to the sink after throwing the disgusting soaked flakes in the garbage can.

"You just waisted a bowl of food." dad sighed.

"I just saved myself from barfing." I shot back, not in the mood anymore because Jinki came out of nowhere, getting along with my parents like they had been friends for their whole life and leaving me out of it.

"Nevermind the pull and pushing, you need to learn to accept that temper of her." dad sighed again, glancing at Jinki who just chuckled softly, giving me one of the sweetest smile ever.

Just what is that guy even thinking...?

"I like every bit of her." Jinki muttered, making me slowly widen my eyes as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter