Silence

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV:

 

The CEO looked at the boys in front of her before he glanced quickly at the two women that were in the room as well. It was crowed and he wasn't used to have it this crowded, with such tension filling the air, so thick it could be cut with a knife.

He cleared his throat, ignoring the fact that his shirt was getting wrinkled because he leaned over his desk in the wrong way.

"So...why are there this many people in my office?" he asked, Onew looking at the CEO with an apologetic expression.

Victoria gave the CEO a sheepish smile before bowing her head slightly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here. I was just there at the wrong time."

The suited man smiled, shaking his head, a gesture to tell her she didn't had to be sorry for something like this.

"It's okay, don't let it bother you. You were with Risa, right?" he asked, the long haired brunette nodding her head. "Ill call her here later, you can go now."

Victoria nodded, bowing her head before leaving the tension filled office.

The man looked at the SHINee members and Bitna who were sitting on the leather couches.

"So...," the CEO clapped his hands once, grabbing everyone's attention. "Since this is an issue that doesn't only involves Bitna and Onew but SHINee as a group as well, I don't mind you all being here. We should see what we're going to tell to the press and discuss what we should do."

"We heard and saw the news about Jinki and...Bitna." Jonghyun started since no one was taking the initiative to start the conversation.

"Yes. There are photos released of Jinki and Bitna and they say you two have been dating for a few months, right?" the CEO asked, Onew nodding his head slowly, his head filled with ending this quick and going to search for Risa.

"It's not true." Jinki said, his voice determined. "Bitna and I...we're not dating."

"Explain the photos then?"

"We were there as well." Minho interrupted as he looked at the photos that were taken to prove that the two are actually dating."This was from a dinner we had with some models before our concert. Bitna was there by coincidence, so we decied to eat together. It's about three months ago, I think?"

Key nodded in agreement, remembering it as well from the way Onew was clothes and the hair style he sported.

"I see." the CEO nodded his head, letting it sink in, his fingers intertwined as he thought.

"Bitna and I are only collegues and friends, nothing more." Onew added much to Bitna's dismay.

She wasn't happy to hear this but she was already annoyed by the fact that he and Risa were actually a couple. Sure she noticed the way they interacted, but she saw that only as competition, a love rival at most, but that they were serious? 

"The company will release a statement saying that the two of you are collegues under the same company and friends and bring out the coincidence of meeting up during work. Bitna, I'll decrease your schedules a bit to give you space, that way you won't be confronted too much either with this rumor. As for SHINee, the schedules will continue because everything is already planned, we can't change venues and activities for oversea."

Onew nodded his head, his mind completely somewhere else.

"Are there more things to say?" the CEO asked.

"Well, I think everything is okay?" Jonghyun said, looking at everyone's face, their members nodding their heads.

The suited man nodded before clearing his throat.

"Jinki, how are you and Risa doing?" he wondered, Onew's attention at his boss when he heard Risa's name and everyone noticed how eh suddenly sat straight and he eyes looked different. Even the way his featured softend was visible to others. It quickly turned bad though when Onew remembered what happend not even an hour ago. He looked at the CEO with sad eyes and a disappointed look.

"They had a big fight before we came here." Key answered in stead of their leader.

The CEO raised his eyebrows, nodding his head curtly.

"Well, that is to expect, after all you and Risa are in a relationship, isn't it?"

Onew looked at him with surprise.

"I didn't tell you about it...how...?" 

The man chuckled, giving the leader a look that asked how he couldn't not know about it.

"You have been battling with depression isn't it? Even though you gave everything on stage and in front of cameras, you weren't as happy and having as much fun as recently. That means you and Risa got together again, isn't it?"

Onew let the words sink in.

Did he look that way to other people...?

He slowly nodded, still surprised and taken back by the CEO's words.

"But why do you suddenly look like this again?"

Onew his lips, his hands squeezing each other.

"I got into a fight with her." he confessed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter