Rumors create Troubles

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's POV:

 

"Ah, yes! Today is a special day because no one other than shining SHINee is combing back for their special tenth year anniversary!" 

"Tenth anniversary! They have been 10 years in the industry and looking at how great they're doing, they'yre gonna stay another ten years and on and on!" 

"I totally agree. Should we meet them now?"

The two MC's moved away, the camera catching SHINee standing in the middle of the backstage space.

"Hello! We are shining SHINee!" all five members greeted the audience and fans with bright smiles."

"Ah, yes! It has been a long time, hasn't it?" the female MC asked, smiling brightly as well.

Jonghyun, who was standing in the middle, nodded his head, holding the mic near him so that he could speak.

"Indeed, it's been a year and a half since our last comeback. We're here standing again to greet our fans." he explained, staring intently at the camera which made Kibum want to roll his eyes, doing his best to not to do so while camera's were filming them.

"This time, SHINee's comeback is special, right?" the male MC asked.

"Ah, yes!" Taemin beamed. "This year is our tenth anniversary and we have a lot of events planned for this. This comeback is special as well with all of the members having participated in creating it."

"Jonghyun wrote the title song." Key nodded, looking at Jonghyun who nodded as well.

"Oh, Jonghyun wrote the song? Can you please explain it?" 

Jonghyun blushed slightly but grabebd his courage and tried to explain it to the audience.

"I worked together with a composter, so I co-composed the song and wrote the lyrics as well. It talks about the friendship between SHINee and Shawols. SHINee World means a lot to us and I tried to pen it down. The song itself is an upbeat song where you can dance along with."

"Woaw! Jonghyun, you're amazing, aren't you?" the female MC asked, giving him a thumbs up.

"We'll definitely look forward to your comeback stage. Besides the title song, you're also going to sing another song, am I right?"

"Yes. It's a ballad Onew hyung wrote the lyrics for." Minho smiled, looking at the group's leader who smiled softly.

"Onew? You wrote the lyrics? Can you explain what the lyrics are about?" 

Onew smiled and nodded, bringing the mic closer to his mouth.

"It's a ballad song that talks about a love that has been going on for a very long time, for years actually. It's about the struggles that you can find while falling in love, loving someone and breaking up."

"Thank you for explaining! I think I might cry while watching you guys performing it." the female MC pretended to be sad with a slight pout.

Onew chuckled, his eyes smiling like crescent moons.

The two MC's looked at the camera again, though still letting SHINee being visible to everyone.

"Please look forward to see the shining like stars SHINee perform, but first we'll have stages from Twice, BTOB and BTOB!" 

 

 

Risa's POV:

 

I looked at the ring around my ring finger, smiling like an idiot before my eyes switched to my TV screen, Jinki and the others dancing and singing on a music show.

It's not their comeback stage, but their goodbye stage actually.

SHINee's promotion period when by pretty fast, a month already passed since they had their special comeback.

Jinki was busy, very busy and he was exhausted but that didn't stop him from trying to contact me, different than before wher I barely heard anything from him.

With a happy sigh, I stared at the screen, still and probably always will be, fascinated at how great they coudl dance and sing.

I might see him tomorrow if he's at the company.

I smiled, hugging my legs as I brought them up to the couch.

 

"Morning." I smiled at the people in the company before continuing my way to the practice room to get vocal training when Victoria unnie suddenly ran to me, shaking me by the shoulders.

"Risa! Are you alright?" she asked impatient, giving me a very worried expression.

Eh...? What's wrong with her?

"Yeah? I'm feeling alright, why?" I asked completely confused.

Victoria unnie's eyebrows raised before she sighe dheavily, facepalming herself.

"You haven't checked or heard anything yet?" she asked, that impatience still in her voice and the way she moved her entire body was giving me a bad feeling.

Did something bad happen...?

"The internet is full with them!"

"With what?"

"Rumors about Jinki!" 

Jinki...?

What happend to him?

"Why?" I asked with wide opened eyes, starting to worry as well.

Nothing bad happend to him, right?

"People on the internet are going crazy and the fans as well! SHINee's Onew is dating SM model Kim Bitna!"

"Wh-what...,!" I asked, my jaw almost falling, not believing what I just heard.

What's going on?

Dating rumors?

"They're just rumors, isn't it?" I asked, trying to calm myself down, but my heartbeat was accelerating while my head started to feel dizzy.

"They are, but it's heated!" unnie gasped, trying to explain without losing her cool, which failed already. "The paparrazzi said that Jinki and Bitna have been dating for three months already and even have photo's as evidence about their secret 'dates'." she huffed, her hands on her hips.

"That's bull." I cursed in English, the anger inside of me boiling and rising. "That's total nonsense!" 

"That's what I think as well, but you know netizens. they make everything bigger than it is and make problems from it. But the thign is that there is this supposed evidence."

"Photo's only take a moment, they aren't ennough of evidence." I sighed furiously, going through my hair with both hands.

"What's worse is that Bitna asked on sns to stop talking bad about Jinki and her and that it's not their business." unnie grumbled. "She didn't deny this rumor which only made people think even more they're dating, which is a complete lie. The lyrics Onew wrote for their album also stirs suspicions and all."

This has to be a bad joke.

A nightmare!

Wake up, wake up!

"It doesn't seem like this will be just brushed away. The company hasn't given any response yet because the boys are on the plane from Japan now. They're going to arrive in an hour." 

"Where is Bitna?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know. I think in the practice room?" unnie shrugged, quickly following me when I ran around the company as a crazy mental patient.

I'm overreacting but this is just ridiculous!

What is this?!

Bitna and Jinki dating?!

I can't help it that my anger is increasing and the fact that it's her makes my blood boil even more.

After pushing open at least twenty doors, I finally found bitna inside a room, reading the lines of some kind of event she had.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter