Pain

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

My breathing hitched as my eyes snapped open and I coughed furiously as I hit my own chest, trying to get air niside my lungs.

Tear drops were falling down and they splashed on the back of my hand that were tightening it's grip on the blanket that was covering my sweated body.

I swallowed as my heavy breathing didn't stop.

My body trembled as I tried to get out fo my bed, but it was like my legs were made by jelly, I fell on the ground with a loud thud.

I whimpered because I fell wrong, but that didn't stop me from trying to crawl up again and use the wall as support to get to the kitchen.

"W-where's my phone...."

I gulped down some water as I searched for my damn cell phone, finally finding it on the couch, lying on a cushion.

I quickly grabbed it and my fingers dialed a number as quick as they could and I placed the phone next to my ear, waiting for it to connect and waiting for someone to pick it up.

"Hello?" I heard that familiar voice.

"O-oppa...." I said, my voice trembling along with my body that was broken in cold sweat.

"Risa? What's wrong?" his panicked voice asked, worry coating his words.

"I.... I'm scared.." I stammered, making him ask furiously what was wrong with me. But it ended quickly as he started to throw out comforting words, trying to calm me down, even though he didn't know what happend.

"Ssssh... It's alright, don't be scared, I'm here for you. You're save, don't worry. Calm down..."

Slowly my heart stopped beating like it was racing a death race and it calmed down bit by bit, just like my heavy breathing that slowly went back to normal.

I hiccuped, but that didn't stop him from trying to comfort me by using jsut a cellphone.

Silence took over, but I knew he didn't hang up and he didin't asy anything either, knowing I was still having the phone next to my ear.

"What happend?" his deep and calm voice asked me after breaking the silence.

"Nightmare.... I had a nightmare..." I answered and I could almost se ehim frown already.

"It's not a normal nightmare is it?" he asked.

I shook my head even though he couldn't see it and muttered a soft 'no'.

I could hear him breath and anyone would say it was calm, but I knew better, he was worried and he was not liking it at all.

"Should I come over?" 

I chuckled and almsot scoffed as he said this, rubbing my chest a bit because it was still like I was in the nightmare.

"You're going to come over?" I asked in an almsot sarcastic tone and he sighed before making a sound with his lips.

"Well, I would if you want me to..."

"Really..., I don't think yu're able to arrive at my door in less than an hour." I shot back and there was a short silence before he spoke again.

"Yeah, i'll arrive there in less that haf an hour!"

My lips tugged into a small smile as I looked in front of me.

"Unle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter