Rejecting

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I swallowed when I met Joo Won oppa again. He was wearing a big bright smile and greeted me bubbly like he always did. 

"Hello, Risa!" he grinned.

I smiled back, not wanting to make things awkward, especially not at a party with everynoe from the drama.

"Hello, Joo Won oppa. How are you?" I asked, sitting down on my chair again.

"Good, I think." he smiled sheepishly and sat across me before greeting the other actors, actresses, director and staff members. 

He sat back down after greeting the other people and gave me another smile, which made me only more guilty for having to reject his feelings for me.

Joo Won oppa is a very nice person and he is friendly, warm and understanding too. 

Honestly if I wouldn't have Jinki, I might really consider him, but I really love Jinki a lot and he's the only one for me.

"Enjoy the meal!" the director announced loudly, plates full of food placed on the people, making me smile in happiness.

"Thank you." everyone said in sync.

Joo Won took the can of beer and poured some in my glass, giving me a small grin before doing the same to other people.

When he was done, he placed the big can of beer on the table again and held his glass in the air, giving me a glance.

I immediately took my glass as well and touched his before we took a gulp from our drinks.

"How are you?" Joo Won asked me, feeling a bit awkward to start a conversation.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I have been good, I guess? I got a new commercial offer that I might take."

"Oh that's good. What kind of commerical?" he asked, putting a piece of meat in my bowl of rice.

"Thanks... And the commercial is for an ice cream brand. It's almost summer, isn't it." I explained, putting the piece of meat in my mouth before chewing on the graetly marinated meat.

Joo Won oppa smiled, telling me that I would do great.

He started talking about random things and the conversation that started out awkwardly, started to go smoothly now.

 

It was getting late and people were slowly going back home.

I decided it was time for me to leave as well and thanked the people that were still present at the restaurant.

"I'll bring you back home." Joo Won oppa quickly said, standing up as well to say his goodbyes to the people. "It's late already."

I smiled and nodded my head, taking my time to put on my coat and taking my bag after making sure that I had my cellphone with me.

Waiting patiently for Joo Won oppa at the restaurant's entrance, he quickly ran to me, putting his coat on as well.

"Let's go."

"It's not far away, so we don't need to take a cab." I said, Joo Won oppa nodding his head.

"Then I'll walk you home." he smiled.

I nodded and started to walk, Joo won oppa walking next to me.

"Have you...thought about my confession?" Joo won oppa suddenly said, taking me by surprise.

"I have..." I nodded, feeling bad again.

How is he going to feel after he knows that I'm in a relationship?

"Did you...come to a decision?" he asked as we continued to walk, the only lights coming from lamp posts and the moonlight.

I bit my lips and tried to calm myself down.

I never knew rejecting someone could be this hard.

There were enver problems with these when I dated other people, but now...it just feels like I'm going to hurt him so much, the look in his eyes are so sincere.

"I did..." I barely whispered.

"Could you tell me your answer?" he asked and I could hear the tremble in his voice.

my lips, I lifted my head and turned it towards Joo Won oppa who looked back at me, directly into my eyes.

"Joo Won oppa... Thank you for liking me. Thank you for your feelings. I'm sorry." I said, trying to smile a bit.

Joo Won oppa's facial expression showed me that he was disappointed and feeling sad that his feelings were rejected. He tried to smile and nodded slightly, a few strans of his hair falling in front of his eyes.

"I think I need to tell you the truth a tleast why I can't return your feelings." I continued and he looked back at me. "I... am actually dating someone already." I confessed.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter