Annoying Jealousy

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Onew's pov:

 

"Don't worry, just go. I know you will be going home, so I'll take her to the dorm since her parents are here. Can't let them see her like this." I sighed, glancing at Risa who was lying on the table and playing with her chopsticks, poking some side dishes that were still on the table.

The most people were already gone with only a few still remaining and the members were tired as well, wanting to spend the holidays at home.

"Are you sure?" Kibum asked, looking worriedly at Risa.

I smiled and nodded, quickly pushing the members away so that they could go home and rest.

"Onew oppa, you aren't leaving together with the other SHINee members?" Bitna suddenly asked, making me blink for a few times.

"Ah no, they're not going to the dorm, they're going home." I answered with a smile.

She tilted her head to the side and nodded her head, a soft hum leaving her.

"Oh... I see. Then you'll be spending the night alone in the dorm?" she asked, curiosity filling her question.

"Maybe...I still have to do some stuff. What about you?"

"Oh, My manager is on her way to come and pick me up, he's almost here." she smiled tiredly.

Everyone was tired, it was a big music festival after all.

"Bitna?"

"Oh, see, she's here already." Bitna chuckled, waving to her manager who bowed her head to me, me bowing quickly back.

"Well, then I'll be going. I'll see you around." she waved her hand and followed her manager outside.

My eyes quickly landed on Risa again, a soft sigh escaping me as I went to sit next to her.

She was breathing evenly but ignored me completely.

Why though...?

"Risa?" I called her, but she didn't respond, just continuing to poke some things.

"Let's go. It's late." I muttered.

Her lips pouted together, turning her head away from me, which surprised me.

What's...wrong with her...?

"I know you're not drunk, why are you like this?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving." she mumbled, covering her face with her hair that fell in in front of her face.

"I'll buy a chocolate cake." I smiled.

She suddenly stopped moving before she suddenly shot her head up, turning and looking at me with twinkling eye, her lips still pouted together, slwoly curling up.

"Really?" she asked, totally excited even though she tried to hide it when she realized it, quickly clearing and removing that happy smile from her lips.

Was she grumpy over something...?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter