Promise between two people

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"Smile."

My lips curled up into a small smile while my eyes looked aside, pointed to the champagne glass I was holding, the light refelcting on it and creating a prisma like effect.

"Look into the camera." 

My eyes travelled to the photocamera and closed half, the back of my right hand ersting on my forehead while I balanced the champagne glass between my fingers.

Posing a few more times, I brought the glass to my mouth, smelling the scent of the champagne, wanting to take a sip, so I moved it up slightly, the liquid barely touching my lips and tongue.

"Try the same pose but move a little to the right." 

I nodded and moved along the directions the photographer wanted me to go.

I pulled on my crimson colored silk dress and revealed one leg, resting both hands on my lap, tilted my head slightly and looked directly into the camera.

"Great! Let's change outfits!" the photographer nodded satisfied, calling for the stylists.

"Risa, you have visitors!" someone from the staff told me when she popped her head in the changing room while the stylist was working on my hair.

"Eh? For me?" I asked surprised.

Who could they be?

To  visit me here...?

"Yeah, wait a minute, I'll tell them to come in." 

My surprised expression soon turned flat when I saw who it was that walked inside.

"Surprise!" Bitna cheered, walking inside, Victoria unnie behind her, giving me an apologetic expression which I smiled away.

"Why are you two here?" I asked, asking the stylist to continue doing her job.

"I was on my way here because I'm free for the day but everyone else's busy and then I bumped into Bitna...who was in this area." Victoria unnie explained without giving away she didn't like her being here, just like me.

"It's nice, isn't it?" bitna asked, smiling brightly at me.

Ugh, if she keeps smiling like that, she'll creep people out, it's so fake.

I kept quiet, taking the excuse of having to put on some lipstick to not able to talk.

"Please close your eyes, we're gonna put on some mini gems and glitter." the stylist said, showing me a little box with little gems.

Closing my eyes, I felt how Bitna and Victoria were looking at me but I kept quiet, not in the mood to sweettalk to Bitna who wasn't even invited to come here.

I didn't mind seeing Vic unnie, I mean, she's one of my best friends, but Bitna? No thanks.

"It's going to be busy starting from next week." unnie chuckled, picking up my interest. "SHINee is going to have their comeback and Red Velvet are preparing for their new album as well."

"Oh, right." I hummed, remembering that Jinki told me he was going to be busy because they had many schedules.

"We should visit them, shouldn't we?" Bitna asked, the annoyance inside of me growing.

"Yeah, we should." Vic unnie said, just to please that woman.

"Oh, I heard you recorded a song with them?" Vic unnie chuckled, knowing very well she looked at me teasingly even if I had my eyes closed.

"A song?" Bitna asked softly.

I hummed, nodding slightly, only to get told to stay still.

"Yeah. It's a secret though." I pouted playfully.

"There are no secrets inside of the company. Well... There are but things like these spread like wild fire you know. I wonder if you'll sing it live?" unnie asked, mumbling her words.

"Probably not. I'm not an idol or singer under this company, I'm still a model you know." I snorted.

"Well you never know. Can't the guys ask this?" unnie wondered loudly.

"Who are you going to let him ask then?" I chuckled.

"Let's ask Jonghyun or Minho to do it. They talk a lot anyways." Vic unnie laughed, making me laugh along.

"Isn't this the first time a model is featured in a song of an idol group under SME?" Bitna asked, making me sigh inwardly.

"It is."

"How come then?" 

I took in a deep breath, feeling the little gems being stuck around my eyes.

"They must have asked a favour for Risa to get featured." Vic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter