Dinner with SHINee

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

I looked at myself in my bathroom's mirror.

Water was dripping as I just splashed cold water non stop in my face.

My heart was beating irregulary and it was squeezing a bit. 

My hand reached for the cheeck Jinki kissed on and my lips curled up in a small smile.

It was tingling and I felt that familiar butterfly effect in my stomach.

He was back.

 

I pulled my hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon and sprayed a bit of perfume that Maeri bought for me last year as Christmas gift.

I was wearing a white sweater and a dark red skirt as I ran through the house to search for my bag.

A ringing sound, made me snap my head to the front door.

He's already here?

I opened the door and looked into the eyes of him, of Lee Jinki.

He smiled back, dressed in something casual and a big and long black colored coat, finished with a dark green colored scarf, thick and warm.

"You're ready?" he asked calm.

I shook my head as he raised an eyebrow, giving me the expression for me to be more specific.

"I still need my bag." I said.

He nodded and motioned his hand, saying I could search for it.

I gave him a quick smile before I ran back inside and looked around for the bag I took out a few moment ago.

After looking everywhere, I finally found it, still in my bedroom, next to the bed, coverind in a few clothes that fell off the bed.

"Ready." I grinned as I arrived back at the front door.

He nodded as we took the elevator down and went into the parking lot.

"New car?" I asked him as I sat inside, getting my seatbelt.

He hummed while nodding his head.

"Yeah. You like it?" he asked, starting the engine and driving outside, on our way to SHINee's dorm.

Dorm... Well, it's called dorm, but Tae oppa goes home a lot, Minho oppa  too, Key is still there though. Jjong is also switching here and there as Jinki stays at the dorm most of the time.

"It's okay." I nodded my head.

Jinki chuckled and shook his head. "This car costs a fortune and you say it's okay." he laughed lightly, making me smile.

I missed him laughing.

 

Jinki entered the code for opening the door and shuffled inside, me following.

They changed dorm after these years, bigger and more luxurious, even though not everyone is here. They only live here with all 5 of them when they need to, on break, they're going their own ways.

"Risa!!" Jjong cheered as he saw me walk inside.

I laughed and gave him a tight hug as he caressed my hair a bit.

"Move." Key said, shoving Jjong away, while the latter one almost stumbled over his own feet and almost fell.

"My Risa is so pretty now." Key said proudly, checkign me out. "A model indeed, a model indeed." Key said as proud as he could be while Minho oppa gave me a normal greeting from the couch.

"Hi, Risa! What's up?" he asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter