Dating Rumors Again?

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

"How do you feel about the high ratings for your drama?" 

I smiled, tilting my head a bit to the side to show the interviewer I was thinking for an answer.

"I'm very grateful that the drama is doing very well and receiving much love from the viewers. Of course it's thanks to everyone and I'm honoured to be able to play a role in it."

"Your character has been liked very much by the viewers, why do you think so?"

I tapped my chin a few times, a long hum lpaying on my lips.

"It's probably because my character is 4D and sees friendship as something very important. She holds those close to her, very precious and is someone that loves to help peolpe even though sometimes she could lose her temper." I chuckled while answering.

The interviewer chuckled along, nodding her head.

"Does the character lay close to your real personality?"

"Euhm... Well we both grew up abroad before coming back to South Korea and are more open than what people would expect." I smiled while answering. "I find friendship very important as well, especially because I came to South Korea knowing not many people."

"Will there be a love line for your character?"

"The viewers will have to tune in with the drama to know it." I teased, chuckling.

"Thank you for the interview, is there something more you would like to say?"

"Please look forward to how the drama will turn out be and thank you so much for the love. I will do my best, learn more and show a better self of mine."

The interviewer nodded and thanked me again for the interview.

"Will you be attending your next schedule?"

"Yes, I have a photoshoot and another interview planned." I answered, pulling my hair back, into a low ponytail.

"I see, working hard. Well, good luck!"

"Thanks!"  I smiled, bowing my head politely before searching for manager unnie so that we could go to the next schedule.

 

"I think the white color looks better than the silver one." the make-up artist said, dabbing the two similiar yet different colors on the abck of her hand to show me.

I stared at it for a while, my lips pouted because I was thinking which one would suit the red dress I was wearing better.

My head nodded up and down, my index finger pointing to the shimmering white eyeshadow on her hand.

"The white does show more." I smiled, the make-up artist smiling as well, her head nodding a few times, a happy hum escaping her.

I closed my eyes so that she could do her work and so that I could rest a little bit.

Filming was hectic and my shedules were growing more and more because of the drama, many different events wanting me to be there.

There was practicing my acting, dancing and singing as well.

My eyes were still closed when I felt a brush on my lips, wondering which color it would be.

I could never truly understand these make-up artists and coordination people. Though I have worn normal and beautiful outfits in my carreer as a model, sometimes there would be pretty weird thigns as well.

"Since we're going for the princess look, I chose a cherryred gradation look." the young woman doing my make up said, just like she could read my mind.

I simply hummed, giving her a sign that I was listening to her.

"You're ready!" she grinned happily and looked at me for a few seconds longer, a nod making it clear. "I'll see you later for the change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter